ITT: we name a movie and a colour that best suits it

ITT: we name a movie and a colour that best suits it.
Hard mode: no movies with colours in their titles
I'll start:
>pic related: green

Blue

red

purple

green

>no movies with colours in their titles

you have to say a colour

did you say NO MOVIES WITH COLORS IN THEIR TITLES?
no, you didn't.

fuck off

>you have to
No, I don't

that was hard mode. We aren't playing hard mode

kek, wtf, yes I did

OP did

white

>dvd case is almost entirely green
>this movie's color must be green
>i actually have this movie on dvd

ET: purple
Blade Runner: dark blue
Room: pale blue
The Silence of the Lambs: yellow
Amadeus: pink

What colour suits this?

grey

yellow

Brown

And this?

It seems I can't really do this. I just can't see a correlation between movies and colors. Probably because I don't associate colors with emotion either. Even then only obvious ones with that is red for blushing, blue for death, and white for fear/death, merely because that's what the body looks like if that color.

Grey, because the movie is black and white, thus black + white = grey

On OP's case it's actually pretty simple. The whole movie has a green palette, so that's probably the association he's made.

the table in the war room was green

>white for fear/death
are you japanese or something?

Son, this is bait.gif

BLACK AND BLUE

Bodies turn pale when dead or blue. People in deep fear often turn white. I've only seen it in person a few times during a tornado.

If matching color to colors used in the film is all the OP means then this is a pointless thread.

>not black and blue and yellow and red

fucking GREEEEN

>japanese
definitely not the culture I would've gone with. they associate white with purity and nobility even more than europeans

many African cultures do associate white with negative things though, hence the hatred of albinos

just thought that way, because black is usually the color of death, at least in a symbolic way.
I heard they wear white at funerals in japan

Grey and crimson

Those are the colors of almost all the suits.

redRUM

Shiny and Chrome

Alizarin
Cardinal
Terracotta

Red and white

for fun ill explain my answers since I did put thought into it.

>ET is about love so purple makes sense to me. i also associate it a lot with space, and specifically positive conceptions of space
>dark blue is mysterious and cold
>light blue is generally considered an innocent color. to me it's also very fluid, adaptable. so it's the obvious choice for a movie about how a child sees and creates his world
>i find yellow to be the loudest, most severe color and therefor associate it with both transformation and violence.
>pink is sensuous but detached, and embodies Mozart's personality (in the movie) and music (much of it) as well as the world of the 18th century upper class

amelie would be period blood red

Sup Forums is really creative

First day in this shit

why is she so ugly, senpais

I think she's cute, but her character is so fucking annoying, I can't like her at all.

Green