What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

howsafeismexico.com/compare_mexico_us_cities.html
mbctimes.com/english/20-best-education-systems-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rams already leaving LA?

They've saturated the US market and need to expand globally

>tfw washed up NFL players start taking huge contracts to play in a chinese NFL league equivalent to MLS

feels pretty good

Do you have any games played in america anymore?

>introducing Ching Chongs to the sport by having two of the worst teams in the league play a game for them
What did Hiding Roger mean by this?

smarter than the UK

and they dont put a team in Mexico City is beyond me

STOP
THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK

Mexicans don't speak English and they're poor af

Chinks got cash. No worse than pandering to Eurocunts. At least the Chinese can fake enthusiasm.

Also, LA and SF have big Chinese markets, doesn't hurt to try to build on that.

Northeast teams should play a game in London, Florida teams should play a game in South America, Texan teams should play a game in Mexico City, and West Coast teams should play a game in Tokyo or Shanghai.

>putting a team in a cartel-ridden 3rd world povertyland where you get your head chopped off for saying hello

"""""American""""" Sports

Lots of Chinaman in LA and San Francisco, so they probably think people will travel or their families back home will watch

Plus it's less travel distance. It's a long flight from the West Coast, no doubt, but it wouldn't have the extra 5-6 hours if they were flying from the East Coast.

Plus having shit teams dealing with godawful flights shouldn't fuck up the playoff picture too much, assuming neither team can get their shit together in 2 years

lots of chinese in those markets.

Gooks are fucking crazy about American sports for some reason. Look at how much money the NBA is making in China even though they're a country of manlets with no black people.

Chilangos aren't the same as sudacas, m8. Mexico City is safer than pretty much any major American city besides LA and New York

That all started with Yao Ming. From what I can remember, there's only one guy of Chinese descent in the NFL. And not coincidentally, he plays for the Rams

Are you unironically implying that LA is a safe city?

>Mexico City is safer than any major American city

>CHI's actually believe this

NFL needs to develop new talent pools that don't know that football destroys your brain. American youth football is slowly dying

By US standards, both LA and Mexico City are pretty safe

howsafeismexico.com/compare_mexico_us_cities.html

LONDON JAGS
CHINA CHARGERS

Honestly I feel like they're expanding abroad within the next 5 years, as much as I dislike it. Now that the LA market has already been filled and even fucking Las Vegas is getting a team, it's the only logical choice.

I would like to see my city getting a team but since there already are two shitty teams in my state it's probably not happening.

Kek AFL is doing that too

getting that chink guap

One of the games they had in London last year was between two shitty teams and it was a fucking snoozefest, not sure they're marketing well

This.

They won't care as long as we keep sending our worst to put on a shitty, meaningless game.

But the NFL obviously can't send a better team with fan support, because then those fans will complain. So you need to send teams who can't even draw flies to their games and won't be missed.

>Still no nfl games being played in toronto

>Still no nfl team in toronto

>You have to drive to buffalo to see nfl in toronto

you don't even support your CFL team, why in the hell should you get one from us?

tell your government that you want an NFL team in your country. there probably would have been two or three in Canada already if it weren't for the CFL.

It's much more important to protect our rich than have America finally fucking annex us and make everything easier for everyone

Won't happen as long as the CFL exists.

>the NFL will never absorb the CFL, kill off their meme rules, bring them in with expansion drafts, and form two new divisions.

It's still poor as fuck
And the surrounding area is even more

It's called Canada

Asia is pretty big on basketball though. Australia, China and Japan all have some basketball systems.

CFL has better rules tho

Just the jews trying to get more shekles. Nothing to see here.

no, 3 downs is a shit rule. i think you also only need to keep one foot in bounds to catch a pass, that's a rule from college football because in college you don't have to be as good.

I heard Buffalo is on the rebound tho

Honestly just make a bunch of noise about it to people who matter and they'll consider it

There are other differences

>12 men per team on the field
>presnap forward motion is allowed
>neutral zone is a yard wide
>no fair catch

All of these would improve the NFL imo

>Asia is pretty big on basketball though
This, they ended up making some wash out of the NBA got a citizenship in China (Which is hard a fuck if you're a foreigner) since he went to play there and became a national phenomenon. Guy's even got a museum dedicated to him.

They're crazy about snooker too. They're just plain crazy.

if there was no fair catch then people would start getting killed and then they'd just stop fighting for possession altogether and wait for the bounce.

>Plus it's less travel distance. It's a long flight from the West Coast, no doubt, but it wouldn't have the extra 5-6 hours if they were flying from the East Coast.
Wrong. It's 15 hours from LA to Hong Kong and 16 hours from New York. East Coast / West Coast doesn't mean much when flights take polar routes.

>2 LA Teams eventually
>Eventually 18 game regular season
>Eventual 14 team playoffs
>Eventual London franchise
>More and more rules to eliminate defense and completely inflate the record book forever
>Kickoff eventually eliminated

Once they go to an 18 game regular season, I'm out.

This,

where's Tokyo Samurai or Shangai Warriors to represent the NFL.

From my understanding, American culture is trendy with wealthy slopes. My dad was telling me they sell used Harley Davidsons for 100k over there. There's a lot of new wealth in China and they're extremely confused on how to spend it.

>mfw a Chinese NFL team will win an owl before the Eagles

FUCK OFF REST OF THE WORLD
IT'S OUR SPORT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is it shit? Teams have to make a passing play and can't run the ball on third down. Does making the game more interesting make it also shitty, faggot?

Why is this surprising to you?

wew

When will the NFL accept that so one outside North America will every give half a shit about this sport. Games in Mexico and Canada make much more sense both logistically and in enthusiasm.

first post best post

On February 5, 2016, it was also announced that the Oakland
Raiders will host the Houston Texans on Monday, November 21,
2016 at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City , Mexico . This will be the
first time Monday Night Football has been held outside the US,

because it removes tons of strategies and makes the game more simplistic and predictable so the feeble canadian mind can comprehend it.

>Texans should play a game in mexico City
That one might not go well

Get ready, because that may be a reality. I can see the league eliminating two pre-season games in order to tack them on as two extra games in the season.

It makes up for the lack of down with how buttboggling all of the special teams rules are. Most make sense.

They literally have express kidnappings where they carjack you and drive you to an ATM to empty your account.

Unfortunately for Japanese NFL fans, it’s been a
decade since Japan hosted an NFL game, an American
Bowl preseason matchup between the Indianapolis
Colts and Atlanta Falcons at Tokyo Dome, a contest
featuring Peyton Manning and Michael Vick.
Until that 2005 game, the American Bowl had been an
almost annual event in Japan. Beginning in 1989, it
was held 13 times (for eight years in a row between
’89 and ’96), some featuring traditional powerhouse
teams like the San Francisco 49ers, Pittsburgh Steelers
and Dallas Cowboys. For the 2003 edition, the Tampa
Bay Buccaneers, who had just won the Super Bowl,
played against the New York Jets.
There was also once a preseason game, called the
Mainichi Star Bowl and contested between the St.
Louis Cardinals and San Diego Chargers at Korakuen
Stadium in 1976.

This keeps being said but is it actually true? Football seems as popular as its ever been even at a local level.

Mfw burger calls our brains feeble

mbctimes.com/english/20-best-education-systems-world

Why don't you take that Big Mac out of your mouth and munch on #14? Kek

Specialization is what the statistics actually show

>Raiders in mexico
They sure do know their audience

realistically, is there a position in handegg where a chinaman could ever hope to play?

Kicker

last time i checked football strategy isn't in the curriculum, that's something you learn from watching your domestic league. glad i was born in the country with the real league.

>how far west should we move the rams from the nigger chimpouts?
>across the atlantic ocean seems safe

California has 1.5 million Chinese, almost half of the Chinese in the US live in California. They form over a tenth of California's population. For the last two years straight, China surpassed Mexico in sending immigrants to California

digits

>2018 games
NFL season has like 16 games. 2018 / 16 = 126. Even with playoffs, that means NFL has a 100+ year contract with China? What the fuck?

if this is real
>goodell and his greedy as strikes again

The NBA must be worried as fuck right now. They've been chasing the Chinese dollar hard for decades and soccer has suddenly took over. Now the NFL is about to leapfrog them as well.

18 games won't happen until they expand rosters.

Will they both even make to the end of the game without choking on the air?