The last 3 numbers of your post tell you which SCP you will get

If the 4th to last number of your post is 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series

If the 4th to last number of your post is 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 then check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series-2

i.e. post 2123 would go to the first list and look for scp 123

Tell us what SCP you got and how fucked you are, pictures welcome if available

For new people:

It's a made up foundation that is specialized in "saving" humanity by containing supernatural/dangerous objects/creatures. For example SCP-173 breaks your neck if no one is looking at it. Blinking = death if you lose sight of it. It got a huge fanbase with a couple of games which are actually really good. An SCP is one of those objects/creatures. You can read up on it on their website, it's pretty fun to read up on some SCPs.

scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-101
scp-wiki.net/scp-527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, this shit is cool.

roll.

Fuck it. Rolling

Roll

Roll

rell

roll

Llor

Bubblebath Bonbons. I can deal with this.

Roll

Boop

Gonna die?

Roll

rolling

rolling

Roll

roll

Lookin for the sex maniac chick

blease

oh right, I forgot about these things. Roll

roll

limpbizkit.mp4

A gold pocket watch that makes the Wearer never late. Spooky

.....Which one is that?

I must know.... for... scientific purposes....yeah...

rolling

Sporting Clube de Portugal?

doin' it

Plague Doctor Get!

test

roller

roll

>scp 1713
sweet, free 18th century stuff

rollll

roll

roll

well guess im lucky, just get to pop a squat in a room with a white dude, if he declares war on me i kick his ass and if he doesnt i get to chill.

What is this about?

I got a magic purse.
scp-wiki.net/scp-101
I'm 99% sure I could survive this shit.

WELL IM SCREWED

Rollerino

Rolling

SCP-1298 refers to a group of animate simulacra of human infants, constructed of steel and plastic with rubber skin and glass eyes. Instances exhibit mobility, vocalization, awareness and reactions consistent with human infants of roughly three to six months of age, though they show no reaction to visual stimuli and are presumed to be blind. Disassembly has shown no electronic components, power sources, or complex machinery, though active instances maintain a temperature roughly analogous to human norms. Reduction of ambient temperature slows and eventually halts activity. Though instances will consume milk or soft foods, they do not produce waste and anything ingested will remain inside the predominantly hollow interior.

Instances of SCP-1298 are delivered by unknown means to the doorsteps of chosen subjects between the hours of 3 and 5am, contained inside a woven basket and wearing a stitched one-piece wool garment and a white blanket. Accompanying each instance is an envelope containing a handwritten note. Each note is unique, containing a collection of common words interspersed with randomly selected letters. No consistent code or pattern has been found in recovered notes.

Subjects of SCP-1298 appear to be selected on a fairly narrow set of criteria. Most subjects have been upper-middle class Caucasian couples located in the Pacific Northwest of the United States who have recently lost a child, usually their first. A statistically significant number of subjects have been featured on local news regarding this loss, which is hypothesized to be the method by which subjects are selected. Though most instances are recovered following subjects contacting local authorities, several instances had to be forcefully removed from the possession of subjects.

Not bad.

a staff that when held, you will be compelled to speak on an academic subject your educated in, after 1.5 hours you will start talking about Methodist Christianity, 4 hours you will talk about an undocumented religion and sacrificial practices

>2spoopy

rulleknull

rollin

A silver that summons a ghost butler that does stuff for you. I think I can survive.

roll

Roll

I'll test my luck

bring it

Rolll

roll

roll

Give it an old college rollerino

rewl

Shit what is that off and what is her name, I remember playing the game but have forgotten everything about it

Anyone get something that will actually murder them? Also, rolling again

I like these threads

I want to die xdxd

roll

Rolling

Rolling

Rolling
Didn't wanna live anyway

SCP - 1847
I spend a night with an SCP who only affects women. Guess I'm in for a boring night, but at least I get to live

roll

Roll

I will survive

Rollan

rollception

Rollerino

Roll

aight

pls no

raul'ing

Did I just get the first keter? FUCKING NICE

ezpz

tryin my luck

I get a fucking painful virus that strangles bitches with my blood. Not great.

rollarino

Roll

roll

Meu negro

Go

yeah mine, 517, pretty fucked i suppose

Rell

rollin

scp-wiki.net/scp-527

Huh just a normal dude with a fish head, seems pretty chill would probably crack a few beers with.

Weather Containing Honey Jars... God damn I love SCP's. Looks like I'll be making it those 12 hours

Yas

Rollin

dingo and the baby

roll

Rollshit

Well fuck.

roll

roll for ear candles again.

GOD DAMMIT I ALMOST HAD THE CLOCKWORKS

Roll

Rollaroony