Sci-Fi

Best Sci-Fi

Go

>Continuum

>more like Cucktinuum

Who gets cucked?

No one.

Rachel Nichols goes back in time accidentally without her husband and kid and has sex with a man named after a breakfast cereal company.
Then she shacks up with another guy.

The show would be much better if they removed that, added more supersuit scenes, and did some more getting-into-the-supersuit scenes if you catch what I'm pitching

Its Cuz there's a black guy

stop watching when it revealed that the nigger and eurasian lady were together. just say no to jew-fi

>...
so black guys can only be with black women?

get stomped stormfag

Killjoys

>Farscape

S1-S3 were really enjoyable. S4 just pissed me off. S5 was kind of unnecessary and rushed but the last few episodes made up for it big time.

>The show would be much better if they removed that, added more supersuit scenes, and did some more getting-into-the-supersuit scenes if you catch what I'm pitching
The biggest flaw of Continuum is not enough of that

Serenity / Firefly

fucked deadpool in the ass

I always knew deadpool was a homo

Don't say it out loud...

It only works on Her, Jane...

>Farscape
>Star Trek: The Original Series
>Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
>The Outer Limits
>Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Oh, Look who's wearing the Brown Pants...

I loved the first season, I wish it continued in the X-Files "monster of the week" format. We don't have enough shows that do that.

I'm yours Captain

GOOLD?!

CUTE!

>Continuum
>Fringe
>Firefly
/pleb/ general? At least has his head screwed on correctly

The Expanse

holy shit major briggs

This show made me cry because the characters that were in there felt more like friends that the friends I had in real life. There was this episode were the ship's oxygen starts to fail and through all the episode they show flashback clips and there was this one where they were all hanging out, telling jokes and laughing and... it just hit me really hard. It almost teared me apart. I'm not sure if I have the strength to watch that episode again.

12 Monkeys is pretty good.

That guy on the far left is the guy from A Good Man, isn't he.

Please stop. I know mods are lazy fucks but how are you not banned/this good at dodging.

That's not how you spell Twelve Monkeys, friendo

THIS!

Only seen two episodes of it so far, but it's pretty awesome sci-fi.

I'd love to know how they do the Zero G effects. that does NOT look like a swimming pool and green-screen trick.