Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken black guy with a good job?

Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken black guy with a good job?

Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2056071-white-guys-would-you-be-ok-with-your-daughter-dating-a-well-dressed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

No

Of course I wouldn't. And neither should you.

>Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken black guy with a good job?

Be honest.
Non existent

Fuck no

Sure

No

Subconsciously it would bother me a little bit but she could have picked a useless neet drug addicted white guy instead. Would defintelty pick the black guy over that.

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2056071-white-guys-would-you-be-ok-with-your-daughter-dating-a-well-dressed

I'd rather her be with the reddest fuckin inbred white guy from the south than any type of shitskin

I wouldn't care because she's dating a person not a nigger

Maybe; there are important factors other than the accumulation of wealth and non-regional diction.

Why?

Yes.

So, you would be ok with your daughter dating and having sex with a black guy if he was a good guy that had some things going for him?

There's a difference between black people and niggers.

You are describing the former, so yes absolutely.

If she came home with some gang-banger dreadlocked gold-toothed big lipped wide-nosed-beady-eyed aids ridden charcoal disciple then, i would have a slight problem.

>There's a difference between black people and niggers.

Yeah, no.

In the end, they always prefer their own.

But still......your daughter would be getting black dick.

That wouldn't bother you?

I wouldn't care because i'm not racist. As long as the guy is a good guy she can date whomever she wants

This question is irrelevant.

>generalizing other opinions as validation
>not formulating own opinion

calm down redneck

>I wouldn't care because i'm not racist.

So brave!

nah fam

no I would not be OK with it

I have 2 daughters and I teach and reinforce that black people are inferior to white people.

>Well Dressed
>Well Spoken
>Good Job
Fuck my daughter, I'd date him.

In islam we du diddly do da dont date daughters deeeee

Lol

I've formed my own opinion.

Forming opinions on individuals in such cases is a waste of time, as people seldom deviate from their expectations.

yes

>Be honest
yes

/thread

nope. a nigger is always a stinkinigger

Can someone tell me who the girl is in this pic? She's hot as fuck.

Also, yeah I'd be ok with that s long as he wasn't a dumb nigger.

I'd be upset if my daughter dated anyone.

Kill yourself faggot.

No one is gonna fuck you in the first place to have kids...

Yes. If they're well dressed and well spoken, I don't see a reason why not.

>he doesn't hate people for no reason therefore his wife gets fucked by other man
You're very insecure

i would be ok if she would date a bluck guy.
but a nigger, hell no

cisdaughter? no
transdaughter? yeah i guess

Fucking kek

Wouldn't you be worried that his dick was too big?

nigger detected.

I'm forced to ask why anyone would give this much thought to their daughters love life. Why imagine your daughter getting fucked by ANYONE much less a black guy?

Unless incest is your thing...in which case that's illegal.

I live in a nigger infested country where the only good one I've ever had the pleasure of meeting is currently running for presidency.

Speaks 4 languages, well dressed, great education and doesn't have a bush accent like everyone else in government.

Despite the entire country being run into the ground for over 30 years now by these degenerates I believe this black individual to be more than capable of turning us around.

Like that other user said; Fuck my daughter, I'd date him.

>own opinion
>not the opinion of the reddit regime

you're too new to be here and you damn well know it.

no

Such a nigger does not exist. The only people who treat their women worse than niggers, are arabs - so given that it would be my daughter he was treating like shit, I'd have no choice but to re-enact the curb stomp scene from american history x.

So that's why you don't like black people? Because you think they all have big dicks and you're intimated because you got a tiny one?
BBCs is a myth, not all of them have big dicks and many white dudes have big dicks.
WHy would you care if your daughter get plowed by huge or tiny dick?

They certainly exist, faggot

this nigger is actually debating dick politics to justify his inferior racial heritage. now ive seen it all.

>implying your opinion is in any way right
>implying length of time on Sup Forums influences my capabilities of forming my own opinions
>been here since 2007

your moms calling you, the hotpockets are ready.

Its not LOL

My youngest daughter came home from school, and she was upset about being picked on in school. So I walked her in school and had her show me the girl. It was a fat black girl.

So I taught my daughter that the fat black girl was jealous of my daughter because she was fat, and would always be fat and she was black.

we discussed how black people are not as smart as white people, come from single mother homes, and are ugly.

So the next day at school, I got a phone call from the teacher because my daughter told the little girl that she was just jealous because she was fat and black and had no dad. I asked the teacher what my daughter had said that was wrong. She told me that my daughter couldnt say those things at school. I told her that my daughter was allowed to state facts.

The fat black girl was told to not talk to my daughter anymore.

I'm white, I have a big dick and i'm not insecure.
Now that you can't call me a nigger you'll call me a cuck because that's the only thing you can say you autistic redneck

black and man do not go together

blacks are animals

so no, i would not allow the hypothetical daughter you have suggested to date an animal, that is called beastiality and it is wrong

Wouldn't mind at all. There's a difference between black man, and filthy nigger

>2007
>im so oldfag lel let me get butthurt over some more opinions without presenting my own and call people rednecks some more as my only defense
>so old lel omg zozzel

This
But if she ever did find one. Yes.
Blacks are natural alpha males so naturally I'd want my daughter to be taken care of.
Bring the hate

Sure, why not.

I wouldn't care about the look at all, he just needs to be a nice, smart guy who treats her well. If he's ugly as fuck - fuck off, its her choice.

Holy shit. 100% confirmed summerfag circa 2016. how's your first week, buddy? Everyone treating you alright?

You're a fucking nigger, Tyrone. A nigger that's too new to be here.

>Would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken black guy with a good job?

no.

i cannot overstate how much i hope this is a true story

Yes

kys stupid cuck
not worthy of quints

Yes

So long as he has a valid ID and no criminal record

yep

>there are actually people that believe the "not all blacks are niggers" meme

Guys how come so many of you hate black people? Serious question, personally i cant imagine hating anyone for seemingly no reason.

The funniest part is when you still haven't come up with one single original thought this entire thread.

I've been here longer than you've been alive, kid. 12 years.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

Only if I could inspect his nigger dick. For science.

They most likely got cucked by a black dude, and instead of blaming the wife for being unfaithful they blame the dude cause he's black

12 years old? Seems about right.

the level of summer in this thread is off the charts.

There is a difference between a thieving hoodlum nigger and a successful african american who contributes to society, as long as hes the latter im ok with that.

>ITT: insecure betas fantasizing about who's going to dick down their daughters

The King of apes is still just a fuckin ape.
And, I'm not fond of beastiality.

I don't tolerate stupidity - what chance do you think a race of people that are genetically inferior and predisposed to violence has with me?

Seriously. Look at Africa. Most of them haven't moved out of fucking mud huts or stopped using spears yet.

The purpose of dating is to find a mate for marriage.

You don't just marry a person, you marry a family.

Therefore, a proper inquiry must include the prospective's family.

Their kid will end up a highschool dropout gangster after all the other ngigers call him uncle tom instead of his name, even if the father isn't a piece of shit

African immigrants with IQ scores that actually land above 100 come to this country, and by all means their kids should be similar, but they degenerate into gangsters

Race. mediates. culture. Outliers don't last long unless they live among other outliers. Having black or half black kids in the white west is suicide because 99% of blacks are niggers.

/thread

1)
>confirms hes actually 12 years old

wow.

or 2)
>hes too stupid to comprehend the post he linked to

wow.

I'm absolutely not baiting.
In my mind there is absolutely no reason to hate an entire race.
The only reason i can see is insecurity and inferiority complex.
I'm just trying to see why they hate them, maybe they have good reasons

It's better than letting her date a little dick white boi

Ok, what if his family is nice and close nit.

Then would you allow her to date him?

This question is easy!
She either has no black bf or I have no daughter..

No there ain't.
One is just a more successful nigger.

If my daughter is ugly, get her the fuck out.
If she's hot, she only needs one dick in this world.

>this fucking new

That would be for my daughter to decide, not me.

Here's a reason.

Generalizing a whole race is not stupidity?
And most of Africa does not live in a mud hut, anyone older than 7 knows that.
How are black people inferior and predisposed to violence. If you truly think they're inferior, why do you hate them?

stop trying, newfriend. You obviously can't handle the banter. It's ok though, once you're capable of thinking for yourself you'll be able to rationalize why killing yourself would do the world a favour.

what? They were slaves years ago so you hate them? You know that white people where more enslaved then blacks right?

You don't have to keep responding to me if you don't have anything to bring to the conversation

Plenty of statistics show that black people are more prone to violence and crime. period.

And I've never met a nigger I liked and didn't end up giving a kicking. - it's genuinely almost as much fun as using a cattle prod on homos.

So anons saying that SJW cunts post "racial conditioning" posts, to normalize interracial couples...

>on one of the most racist boards in this entire website