Can one of you alpha normies tell me what the fuck 'be natural' or 'be yourself' means...

Can one of you alpha normies tell me what the fuck 'be natural' or 'be yourself' means. Lotta people are in this situation because they ARE being natural but have crippling autism. Somebody educate me.

Please help me.

Make small talk then add a bit of mocking/teasing, girls eat that shit up

Solipsism.
>if I act like myself (a charismatic, good looking alpha with a big dick), women get wet
>therefore the same thing would happen to you if you act like yourself

"Be yourself" = "Be normal"

You're making this sound like it's a natural thing to do. If you've never done it before how the fuck do you do it without coming across as the raging autist that you are?

It means don't act like a girl predator. Be how you would around your friends. The most important rule is: girls are people too. They have likes, dislikes, emotions, and so on. They aren't an arcade game to look up strats about. Just don't come to this site anymore until you are a basic human being and in a stable relationship. gl op

You make a good point, often "being yourself" will get you nowhere fast because you are retarded, disabled, have a psychiatric disorder, etc.

I think it means do what you can with what you have, because that's all anyone can do.

If that's not enough, then natural selection will render you socially crippled and evolution will continue as normal. We all have a life to live. Some just don't get very far.

TL;DR sometimes "being yourself" just isn't enough.

When you figure it out, let me know. I certainly haven't after 31 years.

>Be how you would around your friends.
Where do you think we are?

>They have emotions, emotions, emotions, and so on.
fix'd

>They aren't an arcade game to look up strats about.
It's not stupid if it works.

>Go to party or any other social shit
>"Hey what's your name?"
>"Sarah"
>"Aw shit I already know a sarah, guess you gotta change your name"
>"hahaha"
>Sex
Its all about the delivery though

>Be how you would around your friends.
What if you act like a raging autist around your friends because you're comfortable enough to not have to meet expectations.

Can you confirm that this works? Don't get me wrong, I go to enough parties and clubbing enough to meet people, but spaghetti overfills my pockets, even when I have two wingmen backing me up. Two.

Don't worry what she thinks, you're not trying to fuck her personality. /thread

Can you spare one of those wingmen, user? My biggest problem is breaking the ice.

Definitely used it at least once and got laid that night but its not like an automatic pick-line that gets you sex. Also like I said, you gotta say the last part in a mocking way not like "CHANGE YOUR NAME SLUT" way

How to hunt: 1-go where there's game. 2-hunt often.

You are good. Luv ya bro

We're trying to find the right camo pattern to attract the game close enough without spooking them.

It means don't be a try hard.

Also, if u want to troll Sup Forums with your autism, you'll have to try harder.

I don't know how you can "develop" a slightly rude subtly sexual sense of humor and delivery but if you can then personally that's gotten me tons of pussy

And be attractive. If your face is fucked, just get mad ripped bro and the sloots will gravitate towards you. The more shit you can talk about that makes it looks like you enjoy doing hard tasks to better your life, the more girls who secretly hate themselves will subconsciously attach to you and slowly move down until your dick is in their throat.

it means just that
for some it works out

for those with weird/unacceptable deviations or ineretests, you need to pretend

It's not about the camo, it's the scent. Wash your balls.

It means you should be really honest about your feelings and don't be ashamed for them but be proud. If you are interested in a person in a romantic or sexual way, tell him/her and don't be afraid of any rejection. Like you would offer a jewel to that person and ask if he/she would take it or not. And if not it is no shame to be sad about it and express that sadness. Just like you would offer someone that jewel, you should tell your feelings in person, not that internet/chat shit. And I am not just talking about falling in love deeply, this also applies to simply being interested and wanting to get to know someone

>implying I don't shower, sometimes more than once a day

relevant screencap for the autists ITT

don't wash off your natural musk, she's gotta know you got a pair. that's real talk i wouldn't shit ya