No problem OP, no problem.

great thread

PUNK ASS WHITE BOIS CAN'T FIGHT A REAL NIGGA LIKE ME

>Being scared of niggers
Lmao

That is a beautiful sight

>being scared

That's an insult to olives.

You know what is funny, all of this could be avoided if the black community didn't hate themselves so much. Don't believe me they can't get along long enough to develop a true community surpassing straw huts(Don't delude yourself they have had help developing in western societies yet they still live *gasp surprise* in the damn ghetto ). Self inflicted Gang community serves only to cull their numbers.

While Black lives do matter they don't care enough for themselves to make a difference any way, shape or form. Its time to convert them from useless husks into actual matter. Then convert that Matter into energy so they can power our cities. Then Black lives will actually MATTER.

>black community didn't hate themselves so much
This.
They fucking hate each other. They know they're shit, worthless and no one likes them.
Now Black Lives Matter is killing black cops. They have no friends, no one likes them.

When a black gets shot you hear about it because the apes riot and get attention. Their communities don't know how to shut the fuck up

As worthless as yall claim black people are, you fags cannot seem to shut the fuck up about them.

Because we all want them gone.

>you fags cannot seem to shut the fuck up about them
Complaining is one thing, whining and crying like little babies is something only BLM can pull off.

BLM is a racist hate group, no different than the KKK.

If you can't see this based on things that they do chant, and celebrate (like the death of police officers), then you are also a racist.

Fuck this group, and the dumb asses who support it.

STRIKE!!!

But that's never gonna happen.

STRIKE,12 PINS DOWN

That's what they get for doing their mating call in the middle of the street.

wow I bet your a white man, check your privilege u fuckin racist

Here, let me help you.

Shyt nikka, u know we be going off on Cac's allllll the damn time. Most nikkas be all up in they feelings bout Cacs and Pawgs on the daily.

This is a nigger hate thread.Not a BLM hate thread. Tbh there's enough whining and generalizations going around on all sides.

While I disagree that they're on the level of Kkk (mostly because there is no centralized structure) I do agree that alot of antics attributed to them are annoying af.

What?

Point me 1 racist itt, you literally cant

Its not a privilege because I am white, who cares if I am anyway.

Regardless of whether I am racist won't change the fact that there was a time I tried to give my fellow black classmates the benefit of the doubt and invited them to my own house and tried to be friend. Against my parents wishes and my reward was being threatened and then robbed of my favorite toys.

Course I was in 3rd or 4th grade. It shouldn't have happened racism is ingrained on their side. They will never help their own cause.

>nigger hate
>BLM hate

Sorry, you're right. It's like comparing apples and apples

Spiderman is taking over ... OUT

OP is so cool

What nikka what? You coonin or just sleepin nikka.

Fuck off vermin.

Gross. The only good olives are the little green ones with pimento... in a martini.

You must be 18 or over to post on the Drumpf Youth Corps thread.

May peace be upon our small-fingered leader.