twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

the self driving car should stop.

fucking apply the brakes

JUST kill the niggers

Lol

moralfag

kill land whales

It should short circuit its batteries so that it explodes violently in order to increase it's kill-death ratio

If they're going over red, fuck them.
If they don't look across the street before passing it, fuck them.
Why do some people have no respect of a 1 ton vehicle that has a thousand times more power than them?

Kill women save pets

Seeeee! I told you guys I'm not gay!

:D :D

moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-794757095
Did i win?

>MIT
>Hoomans

What kind of a piece of shit moron values fucking dogs over humans is a good question

Even if you're a psychopathic atheist that views the world as a collection of objects, humans are much more valuable. Dogs and cats are simple creatures that are cheap to replace. It takes a handful of years to raise another dog, even if it's a more valuable one like a guard dog or a bomb sniffing dog. It takes nearly one and a half decades and much more resources to raise a human capable of something as fucking basic as digitizing crappy handwriting. As an added bonus, people are easily repurposed. Accountant today, soldier tomorrow. Dogs are not, and have fewer career options. Cats, well, have no career options - they were deprecated by the mouse trap and are worse at killing rodents than fucking snakes.

You would have to be some crazy kind of broken to make a deicision that normal people and heartless materialists agree is incredibly stupid

Run the people down. Going into the oncoming lane endangers more lives.

it's a one-way street

kill the land whales

A one way street would not need an island.

smart

Yes!! More!!

>what are emergency breaks?

just almost gay

planet is way too overpopulated. you don't seem to have a very good grasp on how the world works. you also seem quite autistic.

lol same

First off, what should that self-driving stroller do?

i would have chosen the animals, but there is a cat among them, soo..

bumping for potential

actually, they are cats, not dogs.

Browsing the possible tests, i must have been super unlucky. I only got obvious questions like kill a hobo crossing a red sign vs killing five people crossing a green sign...

of course i saved the hobo!

Holy shit these scenarios are loaded

It would stop.

This is retarded. In such a situation a driverless car should hit the brakes and stay on course.

i don't want my self driving car to kill me. i want my life to be preserved over all other lives. if my car cannot be assured to protect my life, i will drive my car manually instead.

done

So I actually did this properly and what I learned was that I am a terrible human being. Also very utilitarian, which amounts to the same thing.

i hate fat niggers

The lines on the road are called a "pedestrian crossing" in bongland and the pedestrian always has right of way.
Don't know if it's the same in burgerland but it looks like a pedestrian crossing to me so the car should stop.

>hoomans

I think it's implied it is unable to stop.

Good luck puppers