"Dad, I'm gay."

"Dad, I'm gay."

What would you do Sup Forumsros?

k.

Fucking poser.
Your dad and I were gay first!

That explains the stupid haircut. Have fun being a pooper trooper, just don't get the AIDS alright?

Sorry kid, it's haram.

You'll always be my son. I'll be supportive of whatever decision you make.

Found the parent

Prove it faggot, let's see if you can out do your other father.

Hi gay, I'm dad

Use condoms. And don't speak In a high pitched voice. Shits annoying. Other than that. Do what make you happy.

great. more chicks for me.

stop diverting and eat your vegetables

I appreciate the honesty but I asked if you finished your homework.

Beat the gay out of him and if I catch him with a guy I fuck them both no lube

Ok

Son, I told you not to go on Sup Forums

Fuck him right in the pussy.

"lol fag!"

Well, at least you can do SOMETHING useful. Your mom hasn't given me head in years. Time to start paying rent bitch boy.

Al least youre not a faggot with a whiny voice

I dont care, do what you will, I wont tell you how to live. but your partners never enter this house, your choices are made on your own land, I raised you all these years and I still love you.

I didn't notice. Time flies when you're a faggot.

Fuck my son's tight little butt.

Winrar

I am disappoint.

"Want to go on a date?"

Hello gay, I'm dad.

most dad response there is

It's your life, your decisions.

Topkek

lol this

fuck the gay out of that dudes ass

Yep

good for you, use condoms.

Underrated post lol wow.

Sup Forums is surprisingly progressive

Get some pussy and come back if your gay or not

Beat the gay out of him

Amd unsurprisingly, you are a cringy little faggot; stfu

I knew playing on a console would make you a faggot.

Punch him square in the face... because I'm only 20, so the oldest kid I could have would be like 8, meaning this fucker is either an imposter, or a time traveler

If he's that old and I didn't even know unless he told me I'd apologize for being a shitstain dad

"I also enjoy trap threads son"

burn
at
the
stake

First, I would maul him to death.
???
Check mate, faggit

Throw him out of my house.
Grab wife.
Make new, better offspring. (If son ~ make sure he not faggot. If daughter ~ make sure she not feminazi, lesbian or getting fukt by a nignog)

Me too.
How did I get a son?

"Oh, thank god, this is great news. We've noticed you've been acting a little secretive lately, and were worried that you might be a furry."

This

Just don't get a Tumblr son...

The consequences in his anus. This will be you son. "But daddy I don't wanna be a faggot anymore".-fuck off loser.

I thought it was common knowledge that you can't really win if you're a girl if you're fat you will get bullied if your ugly no one will like you and you will be unhappy if your good looking you will be used up and fucked because that's the only way girls know how to express themselves if you're good looking and your parents are able to keep away the ravenous guys women will pick on you for being prissy it's great being a man

Something magical about some OG faggots, oh the stories they have

nothing.

he's my son.

I cant hate on him becasue he sucks cocks. He obviously hates himself or he wouldnt be sucking on cocks.

i am your mother stop calling me dad, i support you because we women do not care much about sexuality since most of us are half lesbian anyway did i mention i am a woman?

You can't choose what turns you on, son, but you can choose what to do.
Do not have sex with men. Be friends with them, be physically close, but don't have sex. It spoils friendship, is contrary to Natural Law, and all the actively gay guys I've known are messed up. [If a teenager] It might turn out that you actually prefer girls, but you won't have a chance to find out if you lock yourself into a media-fabricated gay identity now.
Once you're on your own I can't tell you what to do, but as long as I am supporting you I expect you to live with dignity and not engage in disreputable and dangerous sexual acts.

Get out of my house faggot. I have no son.

the dad joke to end all dad jokes

whip out my cock and make him suck it

"holy shit, I have a son? THAT MEANS I GOT LAID AT LEAST ONCE, THIS IS AMAZING"

Must be a member of Instinct

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

/thread

Fuck you, faggot! Team yellow rulz!!! XDDDD

Shut up and stick it back in my ass.

Is this just b8, or are you really that awful of a human being?

To deny your family relation to your own flesh and blood, over something that does not affect you like him being gay, you would actually do that?

Children need their parents love and support more than anyone's, especially in such a vulnerable time as coming out.

Couldn't you just tell him you wouldn't want to meet his partner and still accept him as your child?

>pooper trooper
Keks

Team Valor is clearly the best. Instinct and Mystic are the shitstains of pokemon go.

>is this b8
nigga is your cuck post bait??

I've always known my wife's kid.

FUCKING NIGGER GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.
>B-B-But its your son, user.
>I have no son

Hello brother.

Fuck you newfag.

shut up faggot

That's fine. Just don't dress up like a girl, talk about femine penises and refer to guys wearing dresses and make-up as women... those faggits are the worst.

>What would you do

No, I'm just a decent human being, that's all. I don't believe in abandoning the person who needs you more than anything in the world just because you don't agree with their love life.

Nice buzzword though, calling it a cuck post. You sure got me, friend

"I don't care as long as you're happy"

Disown. Sell everything that's his. Send off to a group home to have the state raise an idiot choosing to try and be a snowflake faggot. Destroy all photos and records.

kinda hypocritical, judging him so harshly when you've got your husband right next to ya

Had a sin that came out as gay. He isn't my son anymore, I threw him out of the house and wrote him out of my will. I told him if he contacts anyone from my family I will get a restraining order and beat him.

retard spotted

>Implying choosing the right team makes you new

I'm sorry I molested you when you were a kid but you can't act out like this it's inappropriate.

im team valor in san antonio and yellow team were shitting on everyone in this event to where all the teams met and walked around taking gyms until the final which was the tower of americas all in all there was a group of 10 lvl 20+ spergs on yellow shitting on everyone on the gym to where mystic and valor people left atleast they gave out free t shirts

"Good, me too. Now, turn around"

So Your that guy "OP" on Sup Forums!

no. he's your girlfriend's husband's son. you just look after him while she lives her life without you or her shitty kid, although she visits every now and then to give you money.

you're still a virgin here.

>Implying Valor is the right team

>Daddy, Im gay.
>Son let me ask you a question
>yeah, daddy
>DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKER

>What would you do Sup Forumsros?

>It's ok, Faganon, I always wanted a daughter!

Sodomy follows.

I knew you were a fag ever since you made that post on Sup Forums

I knew you were a fag ever since you made that thread on Sup Forums

I knew he was a fag even before he was born

"Good job my son, you are now accredited to start threads on Sup Forums"

"Son, me too."

>Good thing I already called the adoption agency.