Hi Sup Forums, I got out of the prison after 3 years and 70 days and I am asking you is she still our queen?

Hi Sup Forums, I got out of the prison after 3 years and 70 days and I am asking you is she still our queen?

who the fuck is this

didn't know having bad taste in women was a crime

nope, grimes is

This talentless billionaire fabricated kid was never our queen

Bjork is and always will be queen.

Underrated.

Damn bro. I know that feel. I spent 09-14 locked up and one of the first things I saw when I logged back on was that bullshit known as Death Grips

Never was. The real queen is that one with daily threads:

I need to catch up really quick.

Are you serious?

The real Queen of Sup Forums is Claire Elise Boucher aka Grimes

Just because you virgin faggots worship this greasy goblin as your "waifu" doesn't make her queen. The only reason you even like her is because you think she's revolting enough to be on your level, she's the one female who in your mind wouldn't vomit at the sight of you.

End your life if you unironically enjoy her music.

you sound mad

What went wrong? Was it too many men asking to start a band?

You are autist and mad because so many people love Grimes. Stay delusional and mad, and let us the people with good taste to enjoy her great music.

brandon and lavren were our king and queen until they split

i know this is jokes but Grimeth is gorgeous. you can think she's weird looking if you want, that's fine

This is a music forum, you fucking neckbeards don't even discuss her music. You're just a bunch of lonely faggots praying that one day she'll let you use some of her face grease as lube to jack it over her unkempt mustache.

You wouldn't get offended by what I said if it wasn't atleast a little bit true, and you know this.

why were you in prison for 3 years and 70 days?

I just got bored with memeing for two years straight. I even feel like an asshole to know that she possibly saw my posts.

you must make all the waifus jealous

But I'm gay

Wow. Literal felons are here on Sup Forums.

Why can't you guys just play by the rules? You make this world shit for the rest of us law abiding citizens.

your posts during their coachella set was the funniest thing i've seen on Sup Forums

OK, so you went full retard. Go and read the official thread , there's plenty of music and artist discussion (Sup Forums is about artist discussion too, read the rules, moron). You're really mad because Grimes is so much better than you. Prove me wrong.

I've never listened to Grimes due to the shitfests here about Grimes
What music of hers should I listen to post some suggestions

GUESS WHAT SPF WE'RE USING
*crickets*

grouper and bjork are the only queens of mu

You're really dumb if you let other people's behaviour to influence you your opinion about an artist. And you're bragging about that, jfc!

Source?

You're really selfish for putting your own values over answering a question that might lead to your cumslut mistress grimes getting a new fan

just recommend me some fucking grimes so i can hide this shitpost thread

>your cumslut mistress grimes getting a new fan
If you're talking like that about her, I think she doesn't need a fan like you. Piss off.

>mfw i managed to derail an entire thread with just grimes posting

Your nice grammar is really impressing her, user. She must know your name and think about you almost as much as you do her.

is somebody going to recommend me something please

yeah, I recommend you not listen to grimes at all and save getting a headache :)

Listen of Mozart.

If you like indie pop start with either Visions or Art Angels, if you like autistic music listen to Halfaxa or Geidi Primes.

Must listen to songs: Kill V. Maim, REALiTi, Oblivion, Be a Body, Rosa, Devon and Weregild.

thank you i will check these out

Add Genesis and Symphonia IX to the list.

kek

Why were you in prison? Was it bad taste in music, because you're violating parole posting here.

its just a couple people spamming her

You don't speak to people in pubs very often then?

Yeah, you sound mad, bro.

>You wouldn't get offended
Offended? user, getting to read posts like yours is the kind of entertainment money can't buy.

I've been here a couple of years, she's never really been in my time that popular. It's been Annie Clark loads, and now everyday it's Grimes. Marinna and the diamonds is getting some good ironic uploads too.

It seems to be when the artist has their first hot period (sorry) that they get this accolade, then after that it's whenever somone can be bothered.

There's a bit of Kate Bush at the moment, occasional die antword (sic) , the odd blondie

>Shitposting on the single-most public website on the Internet
>Never thinking that known people irl might actually read your posts

Cool it.

What genres of music do you usually end up listening to?

I never thought it'd be her though. That's why I embarrassed about it.

/thread

Yeah but if it's on here it's counted as 'load of garbage'

>its just a couple people
Triple lololol

>Not having the presence of mind to realize that famous people browse the internet just like everyone else

>famous people shitposting themselves for muh victimhood angle

I know this, but like I said before I never thought she'd actually see it. Not that any of it was serious or intended to harm her still feel ashamed about it.

Send a tweet saying you're sorry

I did when this all started and she blocked me. She knowing knew it was me and refused to accept my apology. Not like she'll ever be involved in my life, just sucks to know someone who makes the music I like literally hates my guts.

Post a selfie and have others guess what you listen to thread?

Yeah women are inscrutable though

Oops I fucked up

Annie used to be the Queen of Sup Forums?

Yeah everyday it was her hanging cotton socks out to dry

is it just me or does she have huge shoulders

>annie clark, angel olsen, and lauren mayberry over kate bush
the fuck
not that its surprising

you're a want to be skin and have been since middle school
fuck you you fascist piece of shit
i know who you are brandon
you used to wear a my chemical romance shirt with a dead bird on the front and got sent to the principal at crittenden middle school for wearing it.

"i don't like ska"
you're full of shit you listen to bob marley and other artists on tuff gong and trojan records

Not anymore. I've changed and I'm not the same person anymore. That shit was over a decade ago, get over it. Og skins were never racists either, I just liked ska, reggae, dance hall, and r&b and wore a trojan records shirt everyonce in a while. Micky Fitz's death has made me nostalgic for that shit and oi I used to listen to growing up. Fuck you.

best

autistic

>wants a fred perry shirt and sweater
BUT IM NOT A SKIN

I have a full head of hair dude, why can't I just enjoy something I did for nostalgia without being ripped on for it? Many other people have done worse shit, I'll even admit I used to be a mall goth that wore tripp pants and MSI shirts.

fred perry can be pretty /fa/ though

someone you know's just fucking with you. calm down.

esp 5'2 Scottish women that's obsessed with making threads about herself to file the posts like they're in anyway a threat to her. i even think some of threads were her paranoid ass trying to keep tabs on Brandon and other "cyber misogynists"

Maybe, I remember I did actually stand up for her

she's 5'0 senpai

Calm down, don't take their bait, the daily threads for grimes contain the same small group of autistic Sup Forumstards perpetuating a meme.

>Using the term "Sup Forumstard" unironically
>Expecting to be taken seriously

niggerman, is that u?

what did you go to jail for faggot

this is Sup Forums's queen now

T R I G G E R E D

This is what she looks like now

actually I apologized twice

why dont you assholes just fucking listen to the one you fucking like the most and stop trying to make other like your waifus. even though im a marinafag, ive never said that you should stop listening to lana or grimes or björk, because its fucking stupid. All you faggots should do it just recommending the music of those if they want to get into or whatever. Just start your own waifu thread and fuck off, instead of starting these fucking shitstorm waifu war threads, brining nothing to the table, but just talking about the looks. Wtf is wrong with you guys, fucking stop

this is how it should look like you fucking mongs and not this shit

He killed himself because she, "fucked a nigger". He would be shitposting here for sure.