What kind of mushroom is this and how screwed am i if i just ate 3 of these?

what kind of mushroom is this and how screwed am i if i just ate 3 of these?

underside

Oh fuck OP, you dun goofed you colossal faggot. That's an amanita pantherina, they're poisonous as fuck. You better get your arse to A and E in the next hour or you're fucking dead man. Enjoy your stomach pump!!

idk you feel anything?

dont be a faggot, that looks nothing like it i really wany to know what it is.

my stomach feels a little bad but nothing really painful

I think Is a "poronga de pitufo". Very addictive one

Sort of looks like a liberty cap, may possibly get high.

Where are you from? Google native shrooms

I found those some time, not psilocybin tough

this kind of mushroom is known as "amina sikerim" and will grant you seven wishes.

but only if you reply "thx mushi roomie" in 1,337 seconds

thx mushi roomie

but those are, you see, very similar

Enjoy ass cancer faggot

Looks like psilocybin mushrooms, where did you get those? Also what country are you from? There are some species that grow naturally where I am from (Eastern Canada)

Looks like a liberty cap,I ate 100 of those and had a come on for 10mins then didn't get any effects.

I just got really sick and throw thwm all im pretty drowsse2 now trying to fight the sleep

don't go into the light

should i call 911 i dony want to die from mushrooms

Best vomit them up if they are making you sleepy

it's a lbm (little brown mushroom) difficult to identify species. Panaeolina foenisecii looks pretty close though (pic)

Finally somebods gonna die on4chan for real :E livestream it bro

you ate three don't worry about it

Those look ALMOST like blue meanies, except the bruising doesnt look to be the right color. There is NO room for error when it comes to fungii...if you don't know what you're doing or what you're looking for, STAY THE FUCK AWAY from picking them! It literally can be a matter of life or death.

If you puked them up, thank your body for potentially saving your ass from a really bad situation. Hopefully you'll be out of the woods and ok...

Also the cap and gills are more brown than the mushrooms youre looking for. The cap should be more gray and the gills will be almost black looking...the stems should bruise to a deep blue almost black color. If they're not growing out of cow (sometimes horse) shit, then they're not the goos stuff

will they grow in human shit, need to know for reasons.

not at all lol

If it bruises blue it's a magic mushroom

Im guessing only if you started grazing like a cow, flushed out all remnants of your currently existing gut flora, and cultivated the intestines (and as a result poop) of a cow. And even then I'm guessing probably not...

can i simulate cow poo to grow them in any way.?

If you think you're going to die then yeah.

Pinch the stem. If it bruises a bright blue its psychedelic.

Best posible cenario is u trip out and have a good time worst is u shit urself for a week

Ben seni sikerim

Tips too rounded to be magical.
And 3 won't do shit.

If it doesn't bruise blue, and have a black spore pattern you dun goofed hard son
>his is the space fuel you were clearly after
>source: they plague my backyard every year

Don't worry. I ate a dozen of those one night.

I realize that liberty caps look like those.

However, I thought they had more of a tip than that one OP has.

Well, for OPs sake, I hope they're liberty caps.

It looks like a member of the Conocybe genus. did you find it growing on a field or in grass somewhere?

Either way you're a fucking retard, don't just assume all small brown mushrooms will get you fucked up. Educate yourself a bit first.

It's most likely not poisonous and I'm pretty sure it's not deadly. Probably inedible, maybe you'll get a stomachache but probably not since you only ate a few of them.

Also to everyone in the thread they are 100% not Psilocybe semilanceata or any psilocybe for that matter.

The acid in our stomachs would destroy the vast majority of the spores.

Dat some blue meanies?

Could be panaeolus Moellerianus
Could possibly trip.

idk where you are or if this is even real but in europe you definitely wont find p semilanceata at this time of year. mid september - early october is shroom season

I'mma have to go with Conocybe tenera.

They're not liberty caps, those would be pointier and pop up at a different time of year.
It's probably in the panaeolus genus. So OP probably won't die, and might trip if he eats enough. A species doesn't need to be in the psilocybe genus to contain psilocybin.

Probably not, OP's mushroom is banded and Conocybe tenera usually isn't. Tenera also flares out a bit more toward the bottom.

Yeah but it's missing the little top sharp thing, it could be a liberty cap though

I thought these gave you nightmare style trips?

Kek

lmao you're gonna shit so much have fun m8 xD

did you find them near a tree or on the grass? Also where are you from?

That's coprinus you retard.

cows shit and this grows. eat it you will trip mass balls with 3!

U trolling m8?

I downed all of these and I wasn't overly tripping, wouldn't you need more than three of whatever ones you are speaking of? Or are they more potent?

Coprinus includes a shitton of species, pic related is example

here's your reply

>
>don't go into the light
kek

Only if your post number ends in 666.

What is with these drug threads lately?

Shit nigga post a species name then.

Look at the tips, they gotta be pointy

summer

OP is gonna turn into Mario.

That is copelandia cyanescens right? I prefer these ones to be honest

Op why the fuck would you eat that? Get your ass to the ER right fucking now.

You can't ask people to identify an LBM without saying where you are or what the spore print's like or any of the other things that'll actually help identify it.
I'm a drunk mycologist and I can hardly do that shit. A bunch of fucking neckbeards aren't gonna be much better.

Why not just order some? It is too early to find Semilanceatas now.

When it becomes blue on the touched surfaces indicates Psilocin
But I think the smell is enough to recognize if you are familiar with them