> really got off to wearing siss pants
> created a snapchat account
> started adding guys
> they tell me how they would dominate my boy pussy
> dick went diamonds
> I sent vids and pics of ass
> always came floods
good times

Like I find myself so hot when I steal my sisters clothes and masturbate in them

op here, hell yes I'm a bi-curios faggot

hot

do you still crossdress?

Yes and it was a very hot experience.

Had a CL encounter in which I modeled for this guy who had a huge lingerie collection. Blindfolded, cock placed in my mouth, ass fucked.

Still posts on CL with photos taken during his sessions. Sometimes I'm on of the photos. Very tempting to jerk off to.

I do it at times but deleted snapchat, considering getting a new one however.

mind sharing the photos? or sauce them

I'm underage and I wanna buy lingerine, fuck me

do you go on cam sites to stream it?
thats always a fun time

nah I skyped with a guy at times but held it mostly to snapchat since I wanted to keep my inegrity

Sometimes I can only get off when I wear my moms underwear. I love to go on cam sites and do what ever they tell me.

I also did this, got any pics or vids?

Haven't saved any. tbh it kind of felt weird getting my photos taken. we never talked about it in advance and i worry that one day there'll be a dump of those photos with my name attached. dude seemed like a nice guy though. just being paranoid probs

Also guys feel free to post pics of guys/yourself crossdressing. Lingeringe preferably

That's understandable, ah to bad. woulda loved to fap to some hot oc

I was a pretty hairy dude at the time so there wouldn't be much to look at lol

to bad lol

Yes, I tried, and it brought out the tranny in me

I started mothers pantys last year felt great can't wait till I try a full crossdress makeup bra pantys. How do I cum in pantys and clean them fast?

I love to CD but it's so hard to find time to do it. Normally go on random cam chats when I do.

Wow, that's so hot, any more?

No cuz I'm not gay.

You have a picture of my butt that my girlfriend took, I guess

Fucking hot

Lol thanks

CD-ing with a girlfriend is absolutely the tits.

It's especially great with her because she a tranny who's been transitioned for six years, so she's teaching me everything. It makes this whole thing so much less overwhelming

any more pics? please???