I'm going to tell my story here, while I get ready to go say goodbye

I'm going to tell my story here, while I get ready to go say goodbye.

About three years ago, I got a call from a friend telling me they had something for me. After going down to their office, the happiest fucking dog I've ever seen is just rolling around on the floor, being an ugly, adorable, little bastard. My friend had explained this dog had just been pulled out of an abusive group home, and didn't really have anywhere else to go. So of course I took him in right?

Over the last couple years, I can't begin to tell you how much this little dog has changed my life. Everyone loved him, he was always happy, friendly, and energetic. He gave me a reason to really care about something, and helped me really break out of my shell.

Yesterday I found him acting really weird. Lethargic, and kinda unresponsive. So I put him up on my partners bed, and thought he'd be alright in the morning. He wasn't. Come morning he was even more unresponsive, and unable to walk, and his shit was this neon green color. I took a look around my property, and found one of my neighbors threw some rat bait over the fence at some point, which the dog had gotten into.

FF about half an hour, we're at the vet, and they're explaining the costs of everything, the dog is completely unresponsive at this point, and they tell us that there's no immediate antidote for the specific kind of poison my neighbor has been using. But they'd continue supportive care, and hopefully he'd improve.

At 7:38 this morning, I received a call from the Veterinary hospital, letting me know my dog has entered a coma, and that his prospects are grim at best. My partner wants us to go in, and see him one more time, and I can barely even stomach the idea at this point, but I know it's what needs to be done, for his best interest.

So Sup Forums I know many of you won't care. Bromethalin kills pets with no mercy, and I have a friend that I have to go say goodbye to, far too soon.

Rape your neighbor is the only option I see nigger.

From a fellow English Bulldog owner myself. What was your neighbors complaints about your dog? Barking...going on their property? Or was it something you did and poisoning your dog was retaliatory? If youre going to get back at them in any kind of fashion, dont call the cops.

poison your neighboor's garden then his family so he will suffer

Neighbor has always been a dick. Has kicked the dog repeatedly over the years. Dog never barked, never left our yard, and didn't cause problems.

Neighbor has a small white dog that resembles a rat, barks incessantly, that I've called animal control on more than once. Probably his primary reason for all of this.

Fuck your neighbour, what a total cunt.
If I were you I'd burn that faggot's house down.
Sorry to hear about your dog bro, lost my best friend 3 years ago and it still hurts to think about.

kill it then cook it then say to your worried neighboor you want to support him and invites him to your house for dinner then give him the dog to eat

Sorry about your dog, OP.
Revenge is a dish best served cold in this instance.
Disappear the little dog sometime in the future. The not knowing will be much more painful to the owners than finding a dead dog.

"Do you enjoy the meat ?
- Yeah its nice
- You better, coz it's your dog you fuck bastard"
It would be awesome

If you have access to chickens, get a whole load of their shit and put it through neighbours letterbox. Or, if you don't wanna be ilegal, see if you can get invited to your neighbours house. Eat a load of hot food prior to visit. Clog toilet with toilet paper and shit then leave.

OP. Your neighbor is a ass. But you say you have a "partner" so I am assuming that you are a disease spreading faggot. To bad you didn't go to pulse in Orlando then you would be dead and unable to spread aids. So here is what you do. Take the dog to the vet. Have the vet put the dog down then ask the vet for a moment alone. Then you can fuck your dying dog in the ass while your partner fucks you in the ass. Then you both can go home an an hero. A win win for everyone. Trump2016

Only thing left to do is to do the exact thing he did. Fuck his dog up, OP.

OP here, going to make this the last post in the thread. Vet just called again, and let me know that my dog is blind, they didn't say whether or not he's come out of the coma. But it doesn't really matter. Depending on the severity of everything, I'm going to have to let him go.

Thanks for being here Sup Forums.

My partner is my fiancée, but it's easier to just write off as partner when posting here. Just come out of the closet already, you fucking secret faggot.

Poison your neighbor's dog, OP. Eye for an eye.

cook his dog for god's sake

Closet faggot confirmed

Planning on something similar. Anyone up for a Barbecue?

That sucks OP. Hide glass I'm balls of hamburger and throw em over the fence.

Post pics of you strangling blind dog to put out of misery.

This is seriously fucked up.

Your neighbors had no reason to be throwing that shit onto your property and you may be able to sue.

Seek revenge or expose them here, I'll take care of those bastards.

It hurts to lose a pet in such a way but the last thing you ever want to do is seek revenge, don't take anyone's advice about getting even with the faggot next door.

>I'll take care of those bastards

"we r leegun"