I think having sex with relatives is fine as long as it's not your immediate family

I think having sex with relatives is fine as long as it's not your immediate family.

Thoughts and experiences?

What's wrong with fucking immediate family members?

Potato offspring

If 2 consenting adults using protection wanna fuck no one should stop them

literally everyone is your relative, technically

but I think it's ok to fuck immediate family members. offspring don't necessarily have problems and even if they do sex isn't necessarily for procreation

You mean like European royalty?

The official style in Great Britain is for the Queen to refer to all members of the nobility as "cousin". Because they are.

also, are you saying that just because someone has a genetic disorder that means they cannot be happy?

Ughhhh WTF is wrong with me I'm attracted to this family member....

Fucked my 3rd cousin a few times. Came in like 2 seconds each time. It was awesome and would do again infinite

bump

I fucked 3 of my cousins, all very very hot. I've fucked my babysiter, a family friend almost like a sister (this was the hottest thing I've ever done) when I was 12 and she was 19

Ask me anything

>what is birth control
>what are condoms
>what is pulling out

what the fuck is that?

youve never done any of those things

mangina

But what if you have a 10/10 loli daughter and the mother dies in a car accident?

that's a boypussy. what are you a virgin? lol

Yes I have. Why the fuck would I lie? I give no shits what some retards on chink picture website thinks.

My babysiter was super hot this was 15 years ago, and she got super fat about 4 years ago

My 10 year old cousin kissed me on the lips.

I didnt just fuck her, it started out her just asking me questions.

>do you have a girlfiend user?
>have you ever kissed a girl?
>"no"
>do you want to?
>"yes, but I don't know how"
> come with me she says, grabs my hand and takes me upstairs to her bedroom

Cool story bro

>she leads me upstairs and into her room, she walks over and sits on the bed, pats the bed next to her
>she asks more questions, about if I touched myself, if she ever seen a girl naked like my mom
>asks if I ever dream about touching my mom, or if my mom ever tried to kiss me or touch me

100% truth. This really happened, she was the best thing that happened to me as a kid

Boner talk riiiight hurrrr

>thinly veiled fetish thread

Less than 100% effective.

>offspring don't necessarily have problems
Smoking crack while pregnant won't necessarily fuck up your kid, so it's okay.

Are you that reddit SJW from the fetal alcohol meme?

>tell her I never seen a girl naked, and only saw my mom in her underwear. My mom at this point is very attractive, thin and blondle, my dad was a lucky guy.
>she moves closer, I remember feeling scared and looking down at the floor. I feel her hand touch my face and she move it in her direction, and stares right in my eyes.
>I can see how beautiful her eyes were, green, almost emerald colored, long lashes and a beautifully serious face, almost a frown

>I feel a panic, like I'm doing something wrong
>she feels me tense up, and takes one of my hands and puts it on her breast
>for some reason, it instantly calms me, I feel like thats where I was supposed to be, no where else in the world.
>she moves in and kisses me so gently that I can almost not feel it, but I smell her skin, perfume, and she pushes my hand hard on her breast, and squeezes her breast over my hand.

Christ please continue. The descriptions unfff

Christ dude. Fucking faster

Fucked my landwhale aunt once. Decent sex, cunt like a vaccum

more pics like this?

yum

i fucked my cousin when i was 9 and she was 7, went on for a few months at that age