Is this the downfall of TAYTAY? Has Kim killed off TAYTAYs career?

Is this the downfall of TAYTAY? Has Kim killed off TAYTAYs career?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift_discography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_discography
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3695030/Kim-Kardashian-Snapchats-conversation-Taylor-Kanye-controversial-Famous-track.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kim and Kanye are just b list compared to Taylor
Look at the numbers....

Amen...

West has sold over 21 million albums and 66 million digital downloads worldwide.

With estimated sales of over 40 million albums and 130 million singles worldwide, Swift is one of the best-selling music artists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift_discography

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_discography

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQIx80Xdzyi97q8D2 top kek

...with cumulative single certifications of 96.5 million digital downloads...

Ya TayTay is ruined..

Those aren't the same things. Album sales and money made from albums are two different things

I'm not seeing an album count to sales comparison being made in the reply.

Taylor's endorsements and tours are far more lucrative then kanyes

Taylor makes more per year than Kanye's total net worth.

I hope so, her stupid music sucks

You wish

It's just like that awards night incident again

>caring

music artist dont make their wealth on album sales though its mostly based on tours

But what happened

This cunt thinks so

maybe she'll do a vag flash now

see

Forgot pic

Thanks, I almost forgot for a sec how "real" Kim K is.

Who gives a fuck? One has a sad ass, the other a huge disgusting one.. Both are talentless and should die

When you're an actual goddess there can be no downfall.
- Jean Luc Picard (2:33)

>TAYTAY

these summerfags

"Taytay's" career is so well endowed that only gross negligence could have any detriment on her value. She could be disclosed as the leader of the KKK and still profit from the backlash.

She comes off as a cunty white girl who loves playing the victim.

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT. GET OFF FUCKING Sup Forums IF YOURE GONNA TALK ABOUT SOME HOE THATS NOT EVEN NAKED

She's a human being. Every human can have a downfall.
- Me nigga (4:20)

What has happened that would ruin her career

Kanye was whining to high heavens about being fucking broke and having 43 million dollars in debt like when, last month? He's a fucking joke.

nothing.. in the words of taytay, haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

Bump

lol yeah, it takes the absolute queen of fraud to expose such a big lie (which in the end changes nothing to the fact Kanye didn't disclove what he'd say in the song)

I like how the niggers claim Kanye made her that night but can't understand that she got that award on her own merits, didn't even have to suck nigger dick or take bbc up the ass.

You dumb pricks are still talking about her. She's won

she built a career on it. still less shitty than Kanye, most overhyped "artist" ever, and Kim K, who turned attention whoring and vulgarity into an artform

>implying they didn't plan that one because they've got albums to sell
>implying it's not free publicity
>implying that before that "leak" they didn't have a phone conversation just like the on on the video
>implying it's not staged
>implying the video itself was directed for this staged shit

Also who gives a flying fuck. What kind of value, any kind of benefit or entertainment that this shit bring?
Why would anyone care

Why the fuck would you care?
Do you not know any actual women?

kanye was third rate then, is third rate now. I actually even prefer his previous bitch (Amber whatever) to the current one.

kek

TS has actual talent. Voice talent, plays multiple instruments. Kanye has zero talent. The Kardashians as a whole have about as much talent as TS has in a single fingernail. Unless you count anal.

Can anyone catch me up on why people are turning on her?

kanye is one of the best producers out there though, you can't forget that. yea, he's a shitty rapper though.

lol.

>Me nigga (4:20)

kek

cousin camerons gone lol

agreed, too funny when amber tweeted he likes anal!

Kanye is a GENIUS.
Taylors pretty awesome too but I don't particularly care for the genre she usually makes music for.

BTW what happened?

If it turns out that the call took place in commiefornia, then kayne and kim are going to be in legal trouble

Nobody's turning on her.

This is all publicity. Tay is starting her transition to the "bad girl" pop star, where her career will be as lucrative as ever... think Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, etc.

THREAD

Anyone able to make themselves rich has talent, imo.

then what exactly is going on?

nothing interesting
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3695030/Kim-Kardashian-Snapchats-conversation-Taylor-Kanye-controversial-Famous-track.html

Why does anyone care? They're just musicians. They don't need to be held to a higher standard so what the fuck does it matter if some bitch lied about some nigga doing something?

oh for fuck sake, this is pathetic, the world is falling apart and people care about this talentless cunt..

People love celebrity gossip is the real answer. The "story" is that Kanye called TayTay to ask if it was ok to use the "bitch" line in his song referring to TayTay. TayTay said yes, but he forgot to include the "sex" or "bitch" part and calls him out during an acceptance speech during an awards show. Kim comes along and says she has a recording of the call proving that TayTay did in fact know about it and she's just playing the victim.

every day kanye west wakes up still a nigger

>Sup Forumstard in his natural habitat, unable to choose if he hates women more than black people

Kek

Under rated post

let the people have their fun comrade. There are so little avenues for fun lately.

always count anal man. always count anal.

this.

SURE SMELLS LIKE SUMMER IN HERE

over rated post

Kanye West is showing how RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL a nigga can be when they have a lot of money

because we are about to die, people really need to focus on real issues, and yeah i'm no better myself i know

This is the problem with Society. Are liberites are being raped and squandered, economic injustice runs ramped, and you all care about is some dumb how who can't write a book to save her life. A nigger who's ego is bigger than his girl's silicone butt. You know something? when the shit hits the fan and humanity goes back to the second dark age I will be in glad that what is coming is deserved. None of you faggots deserve freedom because you are all pussies to fight for it. If your not outraged then your not paying attention. go swallow the blue pill

Dat Ass

Why not both?

Also kek

Sozzle

most of Sup Forums is 14 and under so asking them focusing on the issues is akin to asking a dog to to do your math homework.

>Being 12

Mate, I don't even care about these people. Sure, Taylor Swift has a couple of catchy songs and Kanye occasionally puts out some decent keks, but that doesn't make this newsworthy in the least. Shit like this happens and people act like God took a shit on their porch. Why? They're musicians. The sum total of all my interest in them is the music they make. I just don't get it.

i always fap to her ass pics though. kim, not so much.

Kim couldnt kill anything unless she sat her fat ass on someones head

good point

Sup Forums isn't TMZ, faggots.

Would fuck 10/10.

Kanye is the bigges artist on the planet. Maybe not sales wise but name wise he takes the cake

kim and kanye committed a felony in the state of california. hopefully swift prosecutes

man I would kevin federline the fuck out of her.

Kim is half woman half plastic surgery. Atleast Taytay knows how to accept herself and refuse to do surgery. Plastic surgery will soon kill Kim on her old age.

>shitty rapper
Listen to Late Registration and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. He's one of the greatest lyricists of our time.

lol

this
post Chloe's fake asshole

Did Kanye tell you that him self?

She looks for all the world to be an 11-year-old boy in drag. Taytay is the gateway drug to trap threads.

Kim is doing what niggers do best... try to live off other's success.

Oh shit bitch where Dat ass?

Because he a nigga, you see a connection?

user kek

Keeps me praying at night saying "LORD PLEASE GIVE US BACK TUPAC AND TAKE KANYE WEST INSTEAD"