Watched both Seinfeld and Simpsons dozens of times

>watched both Seinfeld and Simpsons dozens of times

>tfw no other comedy show can ever live up to them

Seriously, where are these other good comedy shows? Everything I watched since feels just bad or mediocre in relation to these two shows.

Post some recommendations if you have some

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyeMPWpA2AA&ved=0ahUKEwii27Kdlv7NAhVEKGMKHbnnB98QtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNFilYvLn-8c483Lrk58_8Wy1ZwnYw&sig2=KZRplyfPSqz8ZAKEQXpCQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rick and Morty's up there

The Larry Sanders Show

Seinfeld is even in it.

Rick and morty ... agreed.

Curb your enthusiasm.

Would be better without the annoying improvization and the stupid fanservice though. But yeah it's a good show overall

Louie was good for the first 3 seasons

Rick and Morty
Family guy

Always Sunny blows both of them out of the water.

family guy is shit now though. new episodes are fucking awful.

are you on simpsons shitpost too?

i bet you are

steamed hams

lisa has braces

This. There's only 2 seasons, though

It's Arrested Development.

I've been meaning to watch it, Larry David's a genius

Family Guy? Please no, Seth MacFarlane is so unfunny, it's almost amusing. Only almost though

I get this as a recommendation a lot and watched it a bit and honestly I don't like it that much. Sure it has it's moments, but overall the scripts are pretty weak and the characters are one dimensional and completely unrelatable, a few funny Youtube clips doesn't make it a good show imo

Red Dwarf

Simpsons is the GOAT anime

Curb is amazing.

Arrested Development without season 4 was so good. Still not quite Simpsons or Seinfeld level but it's definitely one of my favorites.

Thanks, I'll check it out

im blacktose intolerant

Seriously the scripts in sunny are weak? Simpsons is the goat but sunny is my favorite show of all time

Scott is that you?

Archer is fucking top 5 all time.

Arrested Development

Also 2 Broke Girls is pretty damn good

Better call Saul? I mean I'm not sure if it counts but there are good comedic moments in it

Found the faggot

Arrested development was pretty good
Also Futurama is fucking bomb

archer is for idiots

rick and morty

Watch "the brink", then "black mirror", then the outer limits (b&w), then futurama, etc

Scott's not here man, seriously my name is not Scott

Yeah Archer is a great show, not sure if it would make top 5 in my list, top 10 for sure though

I second, third and fourth this.

Futurama
Rick and Morty
Archer
Those are great im also a big fan of Meralocalypse

Garbage show with American Dad and Family Guy overtones

fan service?

Scrubs

I watch most British comedy so that's definitely on my list

Early seasons of Family Guy... I still watch the pilot from time to time

Newer seasons of Family guy is basically "Hey, let's all be horrible to each other, that's what people think is funny"

Yeah...was just about to say the same thing. Wtf what do you consider a fan service?

Interdimensional cable 2 was pretty much the definition of fanservice. Also it was awful

This.

Archer, Futurama, and The Venture Brothers are all top tier animation, much higher quality than The Simpsons.

For live action nothing, literally nothing, beats Scrubs.

It might seem ridiculous, but try out New Girl. It's VERY well put together and all the characters are lovable and the writing is top level.

Bob's Burgers
The drew Carrey show
Forgetting the name, but the hank hill show

I was tired with season 3. season 4 was a tragedy.

dont group it together with that trash

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyeMPWpA2AA&ved=0ahUKEwii27Kdlv7NAhVEKGMKHbnnB98QtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNFilYvLn-8c483Lrk58_8Wy1ZwnYw&sig2=KZRplyfPSqz8ZAKEQXpCQQ

Misfits and The Inbetweeners.

British Comedy, you'll like them, give it a go.

>Rick and Morty
fuck you for mentioning that shit in a seinfeld post

You've obviously never watched Rick and Morty you stupid faggot

okay ill give you that one, theres nothing else that comes to mind though

Futurama is overrated garbage.

Dun goofed annon

they are the same breed of lazy writing disguised as quirky randomness

CBS comedies are bread and butter to a faggot. (that's you)

what are you talking about? Simpsons is indisputably the greatest cartoon of all time

Friends

It's sunny in Philadelphia

Your recommendation is different from everyone else's. It's somehow more... Faggoty

Thank you. That shit is flavor of the month. Not even in the same realm as Seinfeld or golden era Simpsons

>Rick and Morty
are you trolling or what

Black Books

I can second Scrubs, absolutely hilarious. Haven't seen it mentioned yet, been watching Malcolm in the Middle since I was a kid and that show still cracks me up.

Scrubs, Always sunny in philly, Community, Futurama

My top is big bang theory, if you haven't checked it out it's an underground show for really intelligent people, stupid people won't understand the jokes though.

Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy

No, but you are an overrated faggot.

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast (God tier)
Malcom in the middle.
Deadbeat.
Red Dwarf.
A bit of Fry and Laurie.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. (WTF laughs)
Fugget About it. (Top tier)
F is for Family
Mr. Pickles (Very wtf)
Fawlty Towers
Monty Python's Flying Circus

No, I watched 2 seasons of it because I was really bored and lonely and pathetic, it is garbage.

Seinfeld = adult relatable comedy
Scrubs = comedy for children

I'm sorry you have shitty taste.

Rewatching Futurama for the 4th time now. It's brilliant

How about south park? I love it

Kill yourself

You should watch Peep Show, seriously hilarious, especially if you love awkward or cringe moments, similar to The Office

Oh God why did you say Mr. Pickles? Now no one can take you seriously. But yeah Pythons and John Cleese are good

Quads gets it. Rick and Morty should not be in the same conversation as Seinfeld

I don't know about any fan service but the improv is my favorite part.
Who can forget the unmuscular Micheals

no, you have to give sunny a second chance

it's not supposed to change, there isn't supposed to be any character development

they're shitty fucking people and that's all they're going to be. I legitimately dislike ONE episode. ONE. out of 8 seasons ONE I refuse to watch

that's how good the show is.

>community

Top tier, also Alison Brie is hot

And I'm not taking the bait fag

I said Mr Pickles because it makes me laugh, and that's what OP is asking for is it not?

>Rick and Morty
no.

WTF with all the 2 broke girls hate???

1. Hot chick with HUGE tits
2. Hot chick with looooong fuckable legs in short skirts
3. Talk about sex all the time
4. Talk about drugs all the time
5. Russian Horndog rapist
6. Funny ass Jap midget
7. Old school nigger druggie

Fuck u all, its good

>"she's under the impression that you're a ..."
>"a what?"
>"A marine biologist"
>audience loses their shit

I never found seinfeld to be funny. It had a few moments that made me chuckle, but that's it.

If you just want to laugh, watch QI.

Unfortunately Fry is leaving so you'll want to watch the old episodes.

Why has everyone in this thread forgotten how good The Simpsons is? You're all just banging on and on about Seinfeld

>Hurr durr I'm special
>I'm gonna tell them I don't enjoy a show that is genuinely funny
>I'm so fucking unique
>And cool

Seinfeld is utter shit

Watch big bag they

U wil get so many keks
Espechaly wehn he sayz
BAZOOKA!!!

Wasnt a fan of Rick n Morty either

SEALAB 2021 FTW

it's always sunny in philadelphia

>Implying you are not the same guy

>Samefag

Archer in genius. Best character in television ever, just ahead of the alien from American Dad

Simpsons are probably the best comedy show ever made, it's a bit unpopular with modern viewers because the show's quality has declined some over it's decades long run

hahahahahahaha keked hard

Your nostalgia is showing. It's pretty trash, and anything after either of the "comebacks" has been even more shit.

So is The Simpsons. Your point?

This. Probably the only show I can think of that is as equally cartoony as the simpsons without giving up any of the scathing satire.

Sanford and Son

Disgusting laugh track. Every fucking sentence has a laugh track. Just like that piece of horse shit, big bang theory

>seinfeld
jew cancer