I'm 5'11'', would I be more attractive to women if I was 6 feet tall?

I'm 5'11'', would I be more attractive to women if I was 6 feet tall?

No, you only stand a chance if you were 7 feet.

6 feet is a common estimate for the minimum requirements of height for women's preference, so as far as they would be able to notice you are around there

depends.

Money
Dick
height
looks

Must have a 10/10 in one of those categories.

The perfect height for men is 6'1 to 6'4 anything smaller is a manlet and they laugh at you behind your back, or more likely, at your face. Anything bigger and you look like a greenbeen or an ogre.

(Femanon) I like short guys 'cause I'm shor too

Actually, the new minimum 6'1. If you're less than that, don't bother going outside.

anyone under 7 feet 9 inches tall is a manlet, have fun getting aids faggot.

I'm 6'4 and can confirm that if you are not at leat 6'1, you're shit.

anything smaller than 6'6 is a manlet, take look at the kids of today

I'm 5'10" and can confirm it's impossible to get laid at that height without paying good money.

I'm short too, like 5.12 but it doesn't matter that much. it's strange when the girl is taller and it usually doesn't happen. Short girls often like short guys, count on it. Height is not a problem as long as you arent totally dumb, ugly as shit or asocial.

you will be more attractive 6 feet under

being small makes you ugly you fucking idiot

If you're taller than Tyrion Lannister, then size doesn't matter as long as your cock is longer than 8 inch (standard size)

femanon here. Most tall guys are total dicks and suck at sex. "mmm, ooooh, let me shove me penis inside you as hard as possible".

under 6 feet is the way to go. common knowledge.

No, but you would if your wallet was six inches thicker

I'm 6'5''. Will I ever be able to attract a female?

I don't know if there's really a way to generalize sexual capacity depending on size. I'm sure there's plenty of small guys who sucks as bad as tall guys. I mean, size is just one variable of your attractiveness. You can become funnier, smarter, but you can't be taller, so juste compensate your small size by something else and you'll seduce girls.

So basically you are a short arse under 6 4 and everything higher is too tall for you fucking queer step up nigga

I'm 5'6'' (170cm, barely) and I had my chances with solid 7/10 and 8/10 girls. And I did not try much...

Oh boy here I did it again, replying to bait and trolling.

No, not at that height. You will probably have to use an incense.

>small bitter man projecting

>total dicks
>suck at sex

every inch above 5'11" makes you 10% more attractive

More of this girl?

You really need to know how woman works, nigga.

I´m 5.7 and I could get about anyone shorter than me. I´m never really attracted to taller girls anyway, so It´s not really an issue. It´s all about how you present yourself.

No, I'm 5'6", and I fucking LOVE women! If you love women or men has nothing to do with your height.

>femanon here

most women say 6 feet at least

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY A MINITURE HOUSE IN SPAIN FOR IN YOUR FUCKING GLASSDOOR CABINE

Depends entirely, are you fat, skinny, muscular, bulky?

Women find short but over all healthy/skinny/trim guys more attractive than a 7 foot tall fat ass.

But on the other hand, short guys who work out too much reek of "short man syndrome" and are unattractive. No woman wants to be in a relationship with a person who is more of a narcissistic drama queen then they are.

im 5.9564 feet tall and women notice that im not 6 feet tall and laugh at me. manlet confirmed!

This is bullshit. If I had a 10/10 dick and that's all then would I just whip it out and girls would just fuck me?

Would they notice if you were 5'11''?

You can use dick pics.

I'm 5'10" and get any chick I want

they will notice me after i slap the shit out of them!!

why are you not arching your back

What do you mean?

5'8, good looking, muscular but athletic, great IQ, Msc in math , strong 8x6.

I have no problem to fuck what I want.

>you

Ha! I got you beat, I'm short 5'6", little bit of a pot belly, but I make the girls laugh, have great hair, and am kinda cute.

I get tons of pussy, and don't fucking do a single sit up!

I'm sure some would, it's a numbers game.

>I get tons of pussy

You say fuckboi like it's a bad thing?
Better to be a player, than get played.

Work on brains maybe