>one the most popular family movies of all time
>rated R and filled with sexual content

How did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J8mkHUsiXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7GGf2_b6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By having your mom sit on my face and your dad watch

Family movie, how? Because it's about a family?

People back then weren't pussies.

Pic related, it's children's toys based on a movie where a man was doused with acid and hit by a car, a several men were shot to bloody chunks, a man was stabbed in the throat with a pointy USB cable and a man did coke off a hooker's tits before getting blown up by a hand grenade.

You forgot about the part where a rapist gets his dick blown off.

>tfw kids these days have shit tier toys

I thought it would be like that bear from AI by now

This has basically superseded all other toys

How is it a family movie when I wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid faggot? I guess Taboo was a family movie too by your standards, right?

How could I?

Your family sounds like a bunch of pussies

What the fuck

Nope. Watching sexy movies with your parents can get them arrested for incest, pedophilia and have cps put me in a foster home. Not worth it faggot!

Nope. Watching sexy movies with your parents can get them arrested for child abuse then cps would send me to a foster home. Fuck that and fuck you too loser

Christmas Vacation was the only "family" movie in the whole series.

It's also the shittiest one.

Oh, user, we've only scratched the surface of Robocop's insanity.

*best one

>When people jerk me off, I kill 'em.

Whatever version I watched must have been censored to hell and back. I don't even remotely remember this.

European is far worse

I hated all National Lampoon movies desu. The only good thing that came out of that was the Simpsons and John Hughes

It's overrated but comfy as fuck and is 2nd best in the series. Next is Eurotrip Vacation then the Vegas one was the worst, but still not terrible

I enjoyed it.

by airing a highly censored version on TV 24/7 so parents with fond memories share it with the kids not realizing how butchered it is

this movie would get a PG rating today

Holy shit, I can't believe that made the cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=2J8mkHUsiXY

European Vacation is objectively the best because of the gratuitous amounts of 80s European titties in it

No it wouldn't. It had nudity it in when Beverly d'angelo dives into the pool

>Dem titties.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7GGf2_b6Y

why dont you americans keep making that type of posters i loved the 80s era type of posters with painted/colored like a comic book were the best

Dude stripes had bush in the first 5 minutes. You clearly didn't grow up in the 80s. We've gotten much more regressive in regards to our attitudes towards sex in media.

Things aren't allowed to be fun anymore, only ironic.

That's because that webm is from a parody and not the actual movie.

I didn't, it's a parody, the mutant guy getting run over is more brutal anyways.