What is the worst thing you've seen on Sup Forums?

What is the worst thing you've seen on Sup Forums?

Well, I guess this thread would be a hot contender.

Besides this thread, Daisy's destruction

Post of the year

New fags like you.

Nah, saw that shit before, isn't even comparable to the stuff the deep-darkweb has... edgy, am I rite?

The thing is - before Mook took the reign, you could see more of that stuff here, but now its pure cancer and those posts that are actually and through and through an abomination for your sould and eyes aren't getting posted/kept alive anymore.

hows summer

Pretty hot actually.
Why, howsit going for you?

Lost count on the worst ._.
I would nice if you would remind me some

Summer never ends on Sup Forums, newfag. If you weren't new, you would know that.

This thread

relatively Newfag here, what is that?

>isn't even comparable to the stuff the deep-darkweb has
DD was on the dark web you faggot.

This post

Just google it, it comes up just right the first page.

darkweb != deep-darkweb.
But I guess a tech illiterate faggot like you won't know that.

This thread

Judging from the name it's something pedophilic or a snuff film, and I like not being on NSA watch lists so no

trap threads, any content on /soc/

Sent from my Android phone

The laziness of the users these days is atrocious.

hit the mark.
There are 3 short clips ghosting around the darkweb which show an asian women torturing a baby (daisy). The full clip has yet to surface to the darkweb.

>OMG you didnt use the right name unlike me the super l33t hax0r
Oh fuck off, we both know you use Tor to browse the hidden wiki for an afternoon and now you feel like a badass.

No one? Ok I'll do it. THE GRIFTER. SO SPOOKY

Fridgebro

This

That was the actualy thought I had about you user, seems we both have high opinions of each other - per Sup Forums tradition.

Btw using TOR to "get access to the darkweb" is more cringy than summerfags in this thread...

Is that the one user asking what's inside the fridge with body parts ? ._.

you mean the fake story about the video that even if it existed it would be faker than fucking faker himself? yea i mean its not just a troll for the newfags, i mean its as shocking as daisy's destruction the other real video right?

Prepare yourself.

YLYL threads

floor tiles

Ah, nvm. I remember that one ._.
I learned someone's name, yay

>Be me
>Be 19
>Fail school, don't get into college- parents kick me out with no money
>I am now homeless
>Beg for money and food
>Over three months I walked, ate, shit and slept on the streets of Dublin slowly collecting the cash
>I had a secret pile of around 2000 euro hidden away in Dublin, I would walk very far away from this cash hoping no one would find it
>Eventually decide to use it and end up buying fresh clothes and demanding all my documents from parents, birth cert, passport etc.
>They throw it at me, mom cried while dad beat me up and kicked me off his property.
>I find a place to stay and find a job
>12 euro an hour pay seemed nice so i washed dishes and scrubbed the floors
>i sometimes worked up to 15 hours a day for 7 days for almost 2 months to pay my way out of debt i had from renting an apartment and other small things I bought.
> I pay off the debt earlier than expected and start life from scratch
>Then one night an old friend of mine rings me and tells me about this new club being open in the city
>The invitations were limited to a select number of people
>In-fact he was organising it so he had ownership of almost 10 tickets to the party.
>He tells me that it's a party only the 1% go to.
>I accept his gift.
>Two days later I receive a letter in a post box with a pure black envelope, that shit was silky smooth paper or something, inside was a black card with nothing but a my name and a QR code in gold.
>I was hyped for this because i was poor as fuck and wanted to relax for at least one night.
>I buy nice clothes from an expensive place and save up money for alcohol.
>The night comes, I scan the QR code and it gives me the address of the club I walk there,
>I see two guys in suits staring at me and tell me to move along until i show them the card.
>They scan it and let me in.
>Over the next few hours I get drunk on expensive alcohol and meet a chick.
>We talk for a bit and she invites me over to hers for the night.
Continue...?

._.

. _.

OP

Copypasta?? Whatever but MOAR

Cont?

That means Continue you autistic fuck

>Peter Scully
>Google
>????
>Profit

You spelled cunt wrong faggot

this

Your mom's naked pictures. Put that ugly dog on a leech.

go on..

Kek
>tfw their gun weighs more than them

Fake. Kill. Self. Now.

Keep it coming, user

>tfw gun heavy

He

lost

A man shitting on a baby. It wasn't even here, it was on Sup Forums.

whodat

Attention whore?

The grifter.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

What's the big deal of the baby getting shitted from a man? Is he crying? Is it family related? How many fucking times has it come out?!

Right? Babies shit on people all the fucking time and no one freaks out.
>#equality4all