Which is the predominant crop in your country?

Which is the predominant crop in your country?

Wheatgrass

Filipino labourers

saged and hidden

Ricu Desu

Bunda

rye

Is rye bread delicious?

oats
do you have some brother?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed 420 XD

Normal "Rye bread" use ground rye (Like you do with wheat) and that taste like crap and is more expensive that wheat.

Danish rye bread only soak the grains, but don't grind them, so you when you bake it you will come out soft with no crust.

People prefer to eat rye bread because it's softer, taste like nothing, and thus brings out the flavour of the topping more.

People started eating rye because it became super cheap, after they found out in 1850 that it grew well in western denmark because the soil was sandy.

baguette

Thanks for the information.
I wanted to grow rye here because a Russian user told me the bread was delicious compared to wheat bread
How mistaken was I.
I can't even find rye bread or flour on expensive stores

99% of people eat rye because of the traditional aspect. Wheat taste muuuuuuch better.

I can only speak for the baltic varieties as I spent some time there - the short answer is yes, but it's tricky. The bread they make is sort of soured and toasted it goes really well with fish and mayo. It's absolutely horrific with butter and most cheeses though. That said, there are many nuances and I managed to find a couple of brands whose rye bread went well with almost anything

some rice, brother?

lavender or anise or some shit, at least in terms of exports

rapeseed

do you have some brother?

Wheat only tastes better if you are a disgusting hedonistic pleb. No substance, just empty salty calories. Rye bread is healthy as fuck, packed with fibers, vitamins and decent protein as well. Wheatcucks might aswell hang themselves while us ryeChads fuck your women with our athletic bodies

Wheat and Barley
loads of sunflower and vineyard fields too