Sigelei 150TC
>Smok TFV8
Eleaf iStick 30W
>KangerTech subohm tank
Sorry for shit camera

Also not pictured, Buddha V2 RDA
Smok TFV4
Vaporshark DNA

I want to start using mods but I know fuck all about them I use a standard stick pen with a variable volt to help me keep off cigarettes any recommendations for a noob like me?

X-Pro M80 Plus with a Kangertech Subtank Mini
it's pretty good

Eleaf iStick has been a great start for me. Super easy controls.

sorry can't help you i don't use mouth fedoras

Sent from my Android phone

edgy

How does the coil stuff work in box mods is it the same as a pen? And nice it's not too expensive

ITT: Electronic penises and the fags who suck them.

It really depends on the tank. The Kangertech tank has an oddly shaped square coil head with a threaded base that screws into the bottom half of the tank. Others like the Smok TFV4 and TFV8 have cylindrical shaped coils that also screw into the bottom of the tank. Very easy to swap them out and put new ones in.

This hasn't blown up on you yet? Wow, mine did. I got 3 degree burns on my leg. Please use with care as I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Consider quitting for your safety. Thank you all and have a wonderful evening while tough can still walk normally.

That's why you don't buy cheap 18650 batteries and don't forget to turn it off when in your pocket

wow trips dont lie........

Good eye thread spy...

Back on topic here

It was a Samsung cell...

I got your topic right here.

Tonight, a Cuboid with a Griffin 25 and a Procyon with a Kayfun 5.

VAPING IS GAY

nothing, because I smoke a cigar like a man

get cancer faggot

This thing with this stuff.
1.2% Nicotine

An Eleaf 100w and a iJoy Tornado RTA. It's a BITCH TO WICK

what is wrong with her mouth. Birth defect, injury?

its all the same shit dumbass. vaping is a waste of fucking money and you look like human garbage while doing it

Fagg much OP?

If anyone here was active enough to realize how shitty smoking is for you they wouldn't be smoking in the first place(excluding dabs).

notice how the gay guy has to show off his 3 inch penis along with his "stuff"

A rewrapped one, I've been using 25r's and imrens for about a year with no problems at all

So it took you 36 days to get up that hill?

Ipv5 and a twisted messes with a decent set of Claptons

+1

Wow op we already know you are a faggot you don't have to give any further evidence

Recalculated score...
+100

Those pictures were taken on different rides.The place I took that picture from is no where near that trail

>everything I do is good and everything I don't do is bad

faggot

Dunhill Royal Yacht through a bamboo-stemmed meerschaum pipe
>Pic semi-related

You faggots need to get on my level

What batteries are you using in the 150. How long do they last ~100w with the V8?

Wisemec rx200 with griffin 25, 9 wrap dual clapton build with some element fresh squeeze 3mg

Currently using a 90w Sigelei. What do you recommend to replace my Sigelei ARES sub ohm tank? I bought a Uwell but it taste like absolute shit.

The ARES tank is amazing but I CANNOT FIND Ni200 replacement coils for it.

So does letting guys fuck you in the ass, but I'm still going to do both.

Ooh, I hope when he is done your back looks like a melted bowl of Neapolitan ice cream was spilled on it.

eleaf istick tc60w with a geekvape avocado 24, dual 24g 5 wrap coils reading at 0.18ohms. vaping on some cheap shit that tastes like pink starburst

vaping fags

all forms of smoking/vaping involve putting something phallic to your lips with the expectation of receiving something white in your mouth, it's all gay. doesn't mean I refuse to do either

eleaf istick is good like user said, but the threads aren't hardened

get a MVP20W $40 bucks, spend a tad on the clearomizer, I use a kabuki clone $80

you can't kill a mvp20 and is lasts for a couple days on one charge

kabuki is above average clearo, not awesome but decent

that way you stay off the smokes for a while w/o spending just as much money as if you were still buying them

TC60W Eleaf + Melo 2
Ego ONE 2200 Kit
Vision Spinner II + DualCoil Clearo

Mine is really great ^^

She's biting her lower lip, it's a sign she's horny, not like you would know anyway.

wanted a sub-ohm kit, it was the cheapest I could find, $52. no complaints and i really don't plan on upgrading, other than the rtda, of course. figured it would be cheaper in the long run. I can pay $20 for a box of 5 replacement coils cartridge tjings from eleaf or spend

(you)
like i said the melo2 is one of the best, i use the pre-made coils i got them for 10€ (for 5). I planed on upgrading on a 200w box but the fact that i cannot travel with it made me buy a the ego one. It's to much effort to make the setting + coils by myself
>inb4 lazy retard

Reuleaix RX 200W mod
herikles plus tank
Suck my Juice's Crazy Girl Eyes in said tank (3mg)
life is good

Oh, the releaux is the white model which has the green front, but i replaced the back with their red, so it looks like a tube of aquafresh because fuck ya

if u vape ur a fuckin meme

Can confirm for istick pico. Its adjustable and easy to use. Just stick with 32-34w. Get some e juice for the melo 3 mini, get 2 i should say. I started 2 weeks ago to quit smoking and it works damn well. 3mg nicotine is what most people start with and I can say that's where I'm at. Alien piss and circus cookie are two good juices to start with. Unicorn milk is great too. I haven't touched cigs in 3 weeks now. Hope this helps based newvapefag

definitely no complaints about the melo2 or the coils they use, but I'm cheap as fuck. besides, you can buy pre-made coils for rdas for cheaper than the coils for the melo2. so even if you don't want to spend time making coils you can buy pre-made ones and all you have to do is install them. still cheaper in the long run too

Juice any good?

either nigger or b&

Noisy cricket, kennedy atty and some good indian giver juice

Vaping on my ancient sigelei 100w, some shitty clone dripper and Boosted Antilag. Boosted is fucking good ejuice

Did you take this picture with a used toaster?

antilag is pretty fucking good

Atmos Jump, pretty good for weed

Yeap that's true ! Since i'm (too) broke and i don't smoke a lot it could be a good option ...

>2016
>not smoking cigars like a man
step aside neckbeards

I'm just saying it makes you physically weaker as a human being in terms of cardio

Eleaf 100w here smoking the Weed every day xDdddD :) ;) :D Guise i Play mine craft wanna Play?

>>implying I don't also smoke cigars

get over yourself, faggot

>2016
>being an edgy fag

Got the same box. I prefer the .2ohm clieto coils

Sigelei iTouch 150w with mutation v4

I like it, is a little more on the lemon side, I like looper and froops more though

>sorry can't help you i don't use mouth fedoras
Mouth fedora?
Have we found something Asian that the weabs of Sup Forums will not fetishistise?

Nah, I'm guessing you heard that term and just decided it would be fun to use. You still want an Asian GF and buy Bud K katanas.

Cloud comp me faggots

I like my avocado 24 a lit more than I liked the melo2, and I liked the melo2 a lot. would recommend

All of their flavors are good except the pumpkin one

>tar flavoured cock meme

Being a competent in shape adult male makes you a man you autistic faggot

At the risk of sounding like an ass hat, where is the best place to get juice online? I've been using dr. Krimmy, but ive started to hear some pretty bad things about this company.
Kitty milk is in my 75 watt sigelei.

Cloud fags

Coval is pretty good. I got juice from there for a while before my local shop stated getting decent stuff.

couldn't find my vape but currently on a 160W or it may be 185W cant remember, Smok X Cube 2 and authentic cooper rda made by myself, i call it the bronze bullet, with some bacon cotton and some betty juice

Someone recommend some juice to me. I like basically everything but desert ones. Just used up all of my generally fruity by northland. Tried to buy some juice at my local vape store but it burns the fuck out of my throat, pretty sure it's for the pen style vapes. It's 3mg which is normally what I get.

Smok XCube II With a TFV4 Mini running dual clapton core.

M'vapour

Wow, you vape? I totally accept gays!

That's not the only big black thing you have put in your mouth op

Bullshit. POIDH faggot

I'll kill myself before I get your level, weeb fag

>Can't kill an MVP 20w
Vape shop worker here. Customer brought in a dead one two days ago. Had it for 3 months and it just died. Probably a rare case, I know innokin makes quality products.

Fucking finally
My dreams are coming true

I like this dude.

You're just as big of a faggot

What should a beginner like me buy? Interrested in a stick/pen model.

Ipv5 200w and uwell crown tank, both are good buys

Crown is the best tank ive used.