Do Americans on here actually believe that their country isn't a shithole?

do Americans on here actually believe that their country isn't a shithole?

whenever someone exposes how shitty it actually is there's always the 16 year old patriotic autists standing by to save the day and remind us of TEH FREEDUMBS.

at least most Americans on Sup Forums realise that it's a shit country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_national_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>at least most Americans on Sup Forums realise that it's a shit country

I can see you've never been on Sup Forums, Abdul.

Funny, I don't see your country's flag up here

doesn't matter where you live, things could always be better, that starts within each individual, here in america we might have a better opportunity than most countries but most squander it anyway, and that's the real problem. and people like you that wanna claim the US is a shithole but do nothing to make your own better create an even shittier place to live.

but hey, this is Sup Forums so why not laugh about it.

Americunt here also Sup Forums user
Yeah America sucks McDonald's is the only real thing we're known for besides being fat.
>is it sad that I literally can't eat a McDonald's anymore without feeling like I'm going to puke.

Fuck me that burger looks delicious

You don't see any country's flag there anymore. The sun bleached it white a long time ago, dumbass.

Not realizing the sun has bleached that flag white by now.
>ayy lamos will think France will be the first country on the moon

Too bad you needed a nazi to do it.

>he thinks the U.S landed on the moon
>he thinks astronauts in a tinfoil shuttle could pass through the van allen belt and survive solar radiation without a single side effect

yet there's places on Earth we can't access because radiation levels are too high. Really makes you think

We Americans know our country is great. You, on the other hand, are projecting an awful lot. What shithole nation are you from?

they're all shit countries

>Implying America's the best

>Have guns here
>Dont have guns there
>Have weed here
>Dont have weed there
>Can say whatever we want on facebook
>Cant say whatever you want on facebook there
Yeah this country is pretty fucking sweet. Too bad you're stuck in your country the size of my state

>Have guns here
How's that been working out for you guys

>mfw my country is the second largest country in the world

Good for me since i have them so i cant die.
People without guns die.
People without guns are bottom of the foodchain so fuck em

I do like your country actually, shit looks like fun.

My state's nominal GDP alone is larger than that of France.

Try harder, Europoor.

>only western country that's still successful
>only western country still with a modicum of freedom
>better gun laws than Europe
>can hunt seals
>immigrants are mostly based Sheiks and Chinks not mud shits
>our special forces are literally leading the fight against kebab currently

America is terrible. Stay away. I hate my country and you should too. All Americans who hate it here should leave and save themselves.

I shall stay and post my narrative of my hate from my comfy paid-for residence while living off your taxes. Defund me by escaping.

Toodles.

>Can hunt seals
My man!

Pretty good actually, I have a better chance of getting killed by a hammer than a gun

God damn it wrong reaction

Oh look it's this thread again

>Master race tier
>Quebecois
>considering secessionist fucks master race

Don't insult the rest of that group

Eurofags are so jell about my ability to say nigger on facebook and not go to jail

Haha, America is not the best nation to live in by a long shot. The only thing America is #1 in is putting people in prison and wasting tax money on a far too big millitary.

STOP THAT!

Yeah, I hate America.
I also hate everyone and everything else.

Oh well.

>le fuck quebec meem xD

Not like we were around before even Canada existed.

Canadian culture = French Canadian culture

Anglos have contributed NOTHING. We wrote your anthem, we made all your memorable food, we make your maple syrup. Ontario fucking shits

Fucking kek, europe sucks!

not as much as ur mum

>Make my own country
>Have an all white flag
>Claim the moon as my own

>he thinks the earth is flat

most people here are just sheep.
Dumb and ignorant yes,
But some of us know how bad it is.
But Id rather stay here and let the niggers and cops fight it out than risk being blown up or run over being anywhere in the eastern hemisphere

Fuck you and your fucking bait!

>oh look, I posted in this thread again.

>2nd largest country in the world.
>entire population tries to stay as close to the US as possible.

>implying any human has set foot on the actual moon

Faggit. Enjoy your freedom, you've been shat into it by being here. now fucking love it

I would eat that.

Right after I got done eating your moms pussy

good fucking response user. AMERICA!!!

That big ass military might save your ass one day, if euro and America keep fighting the chinks will just take over the world

XD

>he doesn't understand that northern canada is freezing cold and nearly inhabitable

that could, you know, probably be the reason alot of people live in southern canada. Jesus americans are dumb

America is a shithole, it used to be good, somewhere between reneging on it's taxes and treasonusly fighting for independence after Britain paid the Spaniards off and fought the French and Dutch away.
And now, being a giant slum, with a great underclass of peoples leeching your rotten national debt into an even bigger one, in 2008 of course America went bankrupt but instead of facing up to it's problems it caused the effect to spread around the world in the greatest recession in modern history.
But apart from that you're shit.

ooooo, so soooory there guy

I'm from America and in general it is fucking hell

>Implying that it isn't still OUR flag

It doesn't matter if it's completely unrecognizable, the fact that WE put it there is what's important.

Not really, joining late and playing no real effective role in the victory in Europe both times.
Read a fucking history book.

Ghetto dweller spotted

>he thinks America won ww1 and ww2

oh lad, now that's a good one

>I'm from America and in general it is fucking hell
Spotted the poorfag wearing the wife-beater

The reason you're speaking English is because of the influence of the US. Careful, or we may have to bring freedom to your country.

>american
posts a wendy's burger that was only available in Brandon Manitoba.... Canada

So apparently jealousy grows with age
topkek

Lol if some 16 y/o autistic patriots is all it takes to derail your America bash threads then you have more to be worried about than so e 16 y/o autistic patriots. Lol dumbass

I'll be honest; love this country. Our politics aside it's practically an amusement park. Goofy ass mascots and concessions everywhere.
Especially when you disregard the current sjw's and pol's standards. But I'd rather live elsewhere anyway.
This country's always been a shithole but what "free" country isn't?

every guy i've ever seen wearing a wife beater is either drunk and in a good mood or completely apathetic to the world.

Please fucking take back what you said about wife-beaters.

>Britain
>Europe
Not for long anyways

I know Americans are dumb but there is absolutely no way anybody can be THIS dumb. It has to be bait

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 I replied

lol that explains the price. what is that in real money? like 4 dollars?

You two are adorable. I Can't wait to see the kids.

wait, so you ALSO believe canada's a shithole? whose side are you even arguing for?

Are you trying to tell me that the French went to the moon and planted that flag?

>Please fucking take back what you said about wife-beaters.
kek
Every guy I've ever seen wearing a wife beater, has ripped stained jean shorts, shit kicker boots, food stains, and a few brain cells short of a human.

>Going grade 11 this year.
Congrats

77 cents on the yankee buck today

>pol
kekekekwkekwkwkekscnnfkdks
thinking any country is better than the other. not realizing your patriotism inheritted.
are yuropoors really this naive? no wonder you begged the sand niggers to take over you countries. there is no moral high ground for you to stand on. I've been abroad. your people are dumb as rocks, fat and lazy. you are everything you hate which makes you hypocrites as well.

Dude... I'm american and know that's bullshit. We came late and use technology developed by GERMAN physicists to decimate ONE country. The war did STILL go on after the fact btw. why don't you look up HOW it ended instead of assuming our input did it.

undercover kek

is the European education system really this fucked?

I believe America is actually still full of opportunity. People just don't want to work for their reward though. That's the problem.

People WITH guns die you stupid fuck.

yup

how did that bait taste?

This. We're easily the most important country on the planet and have been for decades.

Why the fuck do you people use this picture for your "fuck America" thread? America didn't make that. Japan did.

America is a shithole...

...depending on your city. I live in a great one. 80% of California is an absolute shit hole. The lower half of the eastern US is mostly shit (95%).

No they didn't, it's in US Dollars, not Yen you fucking nigger.

fuck, you're a cheeky one made me raff

this

Same here bro, even walking into one makes me sick.

But there is a good amount of the US that is a shithole because of those people that do nothing to better their lot in life. I only have empathy for the mentally ill in that respect.

no? you didn't need our weapons of war that we produced for you? you didn't need us fighting on three fronts when you feared sea and air invasion from Germany. I bet you didn't need Russia either. yeah I'm sure you guys had it covered. who were we, thinking you needed help stopping the German war machine and the fucking hooks. of course you had it covered. its not like Germany controlled 70% of Europe... wait

We have found someone with brain nowadays

Tell me more about these inaccessible terrestrial radiation spots Mohammed?

Pretty well.
>But muh terrorism attacks
Want to go talk to France about that? The French are just known for being armed to the teeth, aren't they? Oh, wait...

Stop being bulimic then.

Still alive

>Implying that the secret could be kept for 60 fucking years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
8th
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_national_income
1st
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
1st

Nigga if it weren't for the US you would be speaking German.

Soon you fuckers will be speaking Arabic. Don't ask for our help this time

shithole please take a look at india

English Mother fucker... Do you speak it? Yes you do! You limey cunts may have given us your language however, you would be speaking German if it was not for us. Cram your bangers and mash up your ass.

EU=/=Europe
They can leave the Union, but they are still physically part of the European continent, you fucking idiot.