What was their fucking problem??

What was their fucking problem??

Other urls found in this thread:

acolumbinesite.com/
lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Columbine_Killers'_3_Unreleased_"Basement_Tapes"_(Recorded_in_1999)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They liked to play Doom there is a strong correlation that violent video games manifest as violent actions, specifically in young teens.

They were white.

They were Bill and Ted with a gun fetish

Who?

no problem at all, fucking textbook start to finish

how the fuck did the person who printed the photographs not realize those two were fucked in the head and try to stop them before the incident?

Normies

did they know they were gonna shoot up the school when this pic was taken?

SPITTLE BILE ON YOU WHORES TOUNGE AND CHEEK POKING IN YOUR OPEN SORES

Reb&V will always be based

they had a group of friends, they had prom dates, they played too much doom and were edgy fucks who had access to guns, there was never some "bully crusade" they went on, the people they killed were random, most of them were younger than them as well, they didn't kill 1 bully, they were just idiots whow ere scared of leaving highschool and growing up.

source, both their journals and home videos.

They listened to Marilyn Manson and Eminem.

>journals and home videos

will these ever be released in full? the basement tapes etc

autism / mental illness doesn't have a face, user

I always cringe when I see eric and dylan post on Sup Forums everyone is so unaware of what is what
this guy gets some of it but only dylan went to prom

no, they listened to KMFDM, Rammstein and NIN (these were also written about/quoted in their journals)

basement tapes were destroyed by the police department or some shit years ago but theres a take by take write up about it on acolumbinesite.com/ which is also where you can find all the home videos and full journals.

are there any of the dead victims in this pic?

>They liked to play Doom there is a strong correlation that violent video games manifest as violent actions, specifically in young teens.

also they were gay and making a political stand against all the disgusting homophobia in this country

t. Gus Van Sant

yeah I read this site years ago

They also listened to 2pac right?

I don't understand.

that class photo leads me to believe that school was based as hell.

I could understand if they shot up some school in bumfuck tennessee or something

This picture looks American af.

Trenchcoat Mafia = Hot Topic employee normies

couldn't get laid

a picture can say a thousand words, but it usually leaves a few out.

jews aren't white

This looks like the most awesome school ever. You can see the different cliques in the photo but everyone looks like they are having a baller ass time. My school photos looked nothing like this.

American Jews are.

is that a qt with her arm on him?

Costanza

This. Ugly fucking weirdos that had beta friends who didn't put them in their place.

Yes it is, don't you know this was orchestrated by the government

Eric was a chad.

> They state that "religions are gay" and for "people who are weak and can't deal with life".

Thats probably why they killed a bunch of Christians

Why do american teenagers all look like 30 year olds? Is it the hormones in the food?

I was just thinking this. Maybe its a past thing cause Iim class of 2013 and we didnt look anywhere near as old as these fucks. Also the kids look younger today was well.

chemtrails are making kids late bloomers

high schoolers in the 80s had full chest hair and moustaches

only 1 qt got killed

Eric was a psychopath and Dylan was an autist with no friends. Eric wanted to shoot up the school and Dylan went along with it.

If this is the She Said Yes shit, there's very solid grounds to doubt that stuff.

Dylan was kind of cute

lmfao are you serious

I thought the basement tapes were locked up not destroyed

awww fuck.

rachel scott, while probably an underclassman, was cute af

Bullies and too much videogames and TV.

i heard a rumor she was actually the mastermind behind the whole thing

they were locked up, and in 2011 they were destroyed.

i would have banged her while her body was still warm

future /r9k/ and Sup Forums posters truly

- were bullied
- parents were never around
- they had access to guns

a recipe for some teenage boys to get a little too cray cray

This

I've always been fascinated by the Columbine massacre. I remember watching the video of them walking the hallways, looking for potential victims and shooting people almost randomly.

One black kid, in particular, they shot and you just saw him walking away before sitting down and laying his head on the table before dying. There was an eerie acceptance the kid had in his own death; it was just something that he learned instantaneously. Both Dylan and Eric allowed him to die in that capacity, too; they didn't rush or chase him. There was almost an understanding that it was over and there was nothing else to do but allow him to pass peacefully rather than shoot him up further.

I'll never forget it. It always stayed with me.

Wait, there are videos from inside the school while the shooting was going down?

>Slowpoke.jpeg

I don't know if any of you guys went through this but when I was in highschool they had this remembrance thing for columbine where a person who was close to Rachael Scott told stories about Rachael Scott and like the whole fucking thing was about how Rachael was some clairvoyant and she predicted that something bad would happen in the near future. It was weird af,

shout outs to Neurosis

was in 6th grade in 2006 and they had all these anti bullying program shit going on, even on tv. maybe it had something to do with post columbine shit.

>that primordial fedorafag in the bottom row

>Listened to Rammstein
I bet they thought they were being hardcore skinheads since they more than likely didn't understand a lick of German.

The school is in an very wealthy area.

>were bullied
no
>parents were never around
no
>they had access to guns
they had to use straw buyers to get hold of the more hardcore stuff. harris was bitching about it on the basement tapes.

I hate how the idea of anti-bullying during those times were not out of altruism because it was wrong, but because you didn't know the nerd you picked on could be a serial murderer

>Corey DePooter

RIP in piece, based as fuck name. Probably an ultra bro.

is there a documentary that doesn't sugarcoat anything and goes in depth about the tapes

Reminds me of those memes black twitter puts up about friending the weird white guy so they won't shoot them later.

Dunno about a documentary but there's several books about it that have details. And someone linked a website upthread that has transcripts/summaries.

Quick question:

Why were the "basement tapes" locked up and then destroyed?

Were they actually that disturbing/unsettling that they needed to be destroyed? Or is there another reason for it?

Gotta remember that these are normies. While most of us could probably stomach a ISIS execution vid they can't do anything less than a shakey-cam """""""horror"""""""" movie.

Really? What was in these "basement tapes?" I'm fairly new and very intrigued with the whole columbine topic.

I don't think investigators would be that disturbed by teenagers rambling, if that's all the tapes were. I'm sure they've seen some shit before.

>In 2006, Jefferson Country Sherriff Ted Mink was told by the courts that he was now allowed to release the remaining footage should he want to, although ultimately he declined to do so, fearing that some troubled youths may be inspired by the recordings. Instead, he released 949 pages of previously unreleased documents on the case, including in-depth transcripts for all of the "Basement Tapes", confirming that the two previously released videos were indeed two of the five "Basement Tapes". Several sources who have seen the tapes, including various family members of the deceased, claim the total run-time to have been roughly three to four hours. Since said 1999 screening with family members, the unreleased tapes have presumably never been seen by any members of the general public.

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Columbine_Killers'_3_Unreleased_"Basement_Tapes"_(Recorded_in_1999)

They look pretty white to me. Race is only skin deep after all :^)

Harris was such a fucking retard. Fetishising his skin-deep understanding of evolutionary processes to the point where he unironically killed himself while wearing a t-shirt with 'Natural Selection' on it. OK there Dicky Dawkins, don't remember you having any kids and raising them to successfully breed in their own right, but whatevs...

What else did you expect from edgy teenagers?

>My mom tried to convince me they were the victims of bullying
>I'm pretty sure my mom thought I would be a school shooter because I spent my entire high school career alone in my room and I played a lot of video games
>I finally managed to convince her that these guys were fucked in the head and were violent psychopaths, not normal people that were at the end of their rope, and often they were the perpetrators of bullying and people for the most part tried to stay out of their way

Just a couple of fucked teens. Unfortunately the media gave them massive coverage, which started a deadly trend. School shootings are rare, luckily, but if no one gave a shit about them, and they just trashed the perpetrators like the piece of human shit they are, then they would die out.

What happened with Elliot Rodger is what should happen with every shooter. People need to laugh at how pathetic they are, not fear them as these all powerful soulless beings.

That always makes me laugh
>be a beta failure in life
>fail at being a shooter
>still be a failure from beyond the grave.

There is always a Chad.

weren't they bullied?

didnt kids throw ketchup at them?

>weren't they bullied?

Brooks Brown says bullying caused Columbine, but IIRC he makes this weak-ass case based on the general jocky culture.

Other books I've read, admittedly by people much less close to the killers than Brown, suggest that not only were Harris and Klebold not particularly targeted for bullying, but were at least sometime bullies in their own right.

Ketchup I dunno, I don't recall. The point is that there's this popular perception of Harris and Klebold as these quiet-loner types who were pushed to the edge and all that shit by persistent bullying of their trenchcoat mafia clique. When they were neither quiet nor loners, weren't subjected to any particular bullying so far as anyone can demonstrate and weren't even part of the trenchcoat mafia, just slightly friendly with some of its members.

Post a selfie and disprove that, then.

Was there ever a shooter who actually got a raw deal and had a fucked up life?

most shooters always kill innocent people who had nothing to do with them

and they never killed any of the real bullies

I graduated a few yeas before them from a similar school across town. (Even bigger and jockey-er) There was literally no bullying. That's a middle school thing. I guess we got all the fights out of our system in middle school.

the most based shooter i can really think off is donner since he had a plan and didn't hurt innocent lifes

how can anyone find satisfaction by killing low risk targets?

Most shooters are just fuckwits with access to a gun. They have the dark triad except while some go into business and make a gorillion shekels they lean heavily on the Narcissism and Psychopathy and decide that shooting ppl that had nothing to do with them is a better idea.

Patrician as fuck

Oh, I bet he sold them to a private collector for a hefty fee.

Have you even read his manifesto you memeing faggot? He was a rich kid who sperged so hard when ever he saw a man and woman together in public. He never once tried to pick up a woman he was so fucked in the head he thought that life literally hands them too you and because that didn't happen he sperged and shot people. That loser came from a rich family too.

>didn't hurt innocent lifes
You mean like those two cops he killed? Or that husband and wife that he also killed? You're a fucking moron, bud.

I did read the manifesto of this faggot

he is such a fag oh my god

all he did was play warcraft and cry when his sister got fucked

Eric was edgelord supreme, but Dylan was borderline normie tier. He could've made it if not for circumstances. If Sup Forums was around back then, he could've channeled his aggression elsewhere.

>He would be shitposting in Sup Forums as we speak

>My Feet hurt
>Why is the guy in front of me making a stupid face
>These vapid whores behind me are annoying
>Why is nobody sitting next to me
>I wish i was at home, proto-baneposting on usenet

Sometimes I wonder if there were only a few more drug dealers in the neighborhood.

>The boys speculate whether Steven Spielberg or Quentin Tarantino should direct the film.

Girl two to the right of Kleb is beyond qt

>Steven Spielberg

Two Chad types roaming the halls of a high school pointing walkie-talkies at their terrified peers.

>They then go on a racist tirade, talking about how that "nigger stopped us that day" and how black people talk in "Ebonics". They bash on "spics". Then the subject turns to bowling and how each individual in the bowling class has a designated culture group to use as a target on the bowling pins to kill, and that this helps them bowl better.

They definitely would be Sup Forumstards

It they knew it was Gus Van Sandt maybe they would have killed themselves beforehand.

>killed the police captains daughter
>no innocent people

Dylan was just as big of an edgelord, Eric was just more into Nazism.

>la police
>not corrupt up the wazoo

nice try