Hi Sup Forums im 30yo and i still live with my father...

Hi Sup Forums im 30yo and i still live with my father, i dont have money and im afraid of work and also afraid of get to attached to people, i always refuse any date with them after the first one or two, i am like this for years now and cant advance.

I cant find a job and start living my life cause im afraid of work, of the boss, of the people,

anyone of you have this problem? how to surpass it ?

im afraid that people in my job will jelling at me or me boss and get rididuliced again like happened the last times i tried years ago and the last one months ago, im fuckind scared like this for years and cant go out, please help

yes im considering suicide since long time ago but i want to live pls

Other urls found in this thread:

images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?container=focus&url=https://m.popkey.co/e9f9ab/dXWLD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
media.giphy.com/media/AeWoyE3ZT90YM/giphy-facebook_s.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fucking do it then.

do what ? kys myself ? yeah ill do it probably soon if i keep like this

Go to a doctor

no money

Urgent care or some shit? I live in Canada with free healthcare so I don't really understand the system there.

im from spain, that shit here i think it cost a lot and i dont have anything

Definitely just go google "How to tie a noose" and have fun.

I'm afraid of a lot of things. The only way to get better is by facing your fears.

It can only get better from here if you just keep trying hard enough. No matter how hard shit ever gets suicide is harmful to those around you and shouldnt be pitied if the person did nothing to try and prevent it. You should always try to get a job even if the chances are really slim, the worst that could happen is you get turned away.

are you ugly or something?

Face.Yours.Fears you bleeding spineless faggot. Imagine all the sperm that failed so that you could fertilize your mother's egg. What a fucking disaster that was for all involved.

Get a job. Maybe only then will your father stop crying himself to sleep at night.

if you really wanted to live you would get a job and meet people etc. plus you are a grown ass man already

Just live with your dad, I'm sure sucking his dick isn't that bad. If he tries to kick you out just say I'm gay and go for his dick. He will never leave you

hire a girl to suck your cock it will change your life for better and you will become better at life. if you can't hire one get one of the girls you rejected to do it for free

Sent from my Android phone

Apply for nightly dish washing. Makes a lot of money (relative to flipping burgers), and you don't need to talk to people.

as if getting a blowjob will change your life like magic?

op wont answer cause yes, he's ugly as shit

but for me its diferent than a single afraid

i fucking cant surpasse it totally impossible i cant event talk sometimes and i get totally autistic mode

>short
> bit fat
> bald
> not ugly

tried few months ago again for hope to be good and was a totally disaster more than ever again... you cant imagine

i dont want to work i hate it, i feel like my life is just being wasted and i get anxiety every time

when you're as bad off as this guy it will

Sent from my Android phone

well getting your dick sucked never hurt nobody I say go for it

you tried what? what was a disaster and why?

i got a gf since 5 years ago and i hate her, sex is not a problem for me ironically

how can i fucking find that

that it was i think, got gf since long time ago and i wnat to break with her, tired of sex

I kinda have same problem, social anxiety + anger management issues.

I can usually work for 2 years just fine then I have a nervous breakdown and start killing people... well not really but it comes close to it.

>years with out job
>finally decided i cant continue like this
> find a job in a bar
> boss was fucking mad with me every time and jelling me in front of all the people, clients and friends, and my family

>also clients laught at me every time for no reason and made jokes and laught of me like eyyy give me that beer slow shit etc

> decided to leave i cant continue

month have pass and my autism intensifies since then

get a better job, bars are full of drunk morons

Dear OP,
I feel you. I can relate to your problem regarding the fear of too personal relations cause I have/had it too.
Regarding the fear of ridicule I can relate too because one of my best friends (been friends for about 10 years) has this problem too and we talked a lot about it.

The wisest man I know said this: you feel bad because of your fears. Your fears can be fixed. Accept the worst that could happen and you wont have that fear anymore and you feel better.

Okay. In your situation. The worst thing that could happen is that there are many people in the room and your boss humiliates you for some very stupid/weired/dumb thing that you did and everybody laughs.
Well that sucks but thats it. You feel bad. But you only feel bad because you take it personal. Its not. They would have laughed at anybody if the boss said some shit about him. Just because some ignorant ass said some crap doesnt mean youre inferior or crappy. It makes him inferior because hes acting childish and mean. Just think: oh boy those douchebags Im glad im not such a miserable person. I dont need to fuck with others to feel cool about myself. Youre not that weak and delusional. The chance that such a situation will occur is low so jusr avoid it. Cant be that hard. Youre not a autist or psycho freak right? Just try to play the game. Act if you have to. Im 100% sure its all not as hard as you think :)
+ suicide. No way. Forget about that self pitty cycle. Been there. Now I know its trash.
+you wouldnt hurt your dad that bad.
Imagine you breed your own child for soo many years and then he kills himself. He might kill himself too then. Thats hell right.

Stay positive and try things that might give you more selfesteem like becoming a good technician/businessman/dancer or whatever you enjoy. Tell yourself that youre a great man compared to all those thiefs and rapists and all those thousands of bad people out there.

Read this again. It might change your negative attitude a bit.

there is no other job here, seriously fucking looking a lot and there is nothing, only bar shit

tl;dr

this wall of text can be condensed into pic related.

that was good, thanks, you are right and i agree in everything, but i have always though like you said but i cant maintain that

i feel good for a short time if i try a lot but after a few weeks or months im fucking deep again

ask /r9k/

I guess move, or ask dad if you can live off him forever. never know he might need help in old age and paiting around the house and stuff

No because thats not how a human psyche works. If it would be that easy there wiuldnt be a need for that many therapists.
Ideas, thoughts, plans, relations, mental constructs. You need to get into it.
A simple phrase like harden the fuck up is not going to change a thing in most of the cases but basicall youre right.
OP has to harden up in a sense that he shouldnt get so depressed about some assholes talking shit

yeah but i fucking feel like i have no fucking soul or blood in my veins since or energy months ago im totally wasted
i dont want that i want to be a man of the world with energy and face my problems here and there but tried that since im 16 with no results,

i really dont know what todo in my life, and im already fucking 30

no body knows what they want to do with life.

Just find what gives you joy and comfort

>OP has to harden up in a sense that he shouldnt get so depressed about some assholes talking shit

yeah this has bother my since im 16yo

i cant fucking stop thinking for days or weeks or years in some cases when people fucked up with me

hi, -me in 4 years-!

you think that can be fixed? i mean give a fuck about what people said or think but i tried for years with no success...

Oh well just 30. My grandpa is 85. Youre young. Now listen. I can feel how you somehow enjoy saying things like "man im suffering heavy and for a long time" I understand the rewarding mechanism of self pitty quite well. Dont handle it like that.
Dont dwell on the past. Fuck the past. What could tomorrow be. What is possible in one year.
Maybe just act like there is no past or future. Maybe you can trick yourseld. Actually life is just the present moment. Sounds like a phrase but its super helpfull if you can really be like that. Try it. Maybe some booze helps.
Drink a lot of booze and then try to invent yourself again. Maybe it will work

im 33, discouraged worker. im highschool drop out.

I have no work, to browse Sup Forums everyday.

Your problem is that you're pathetic.
How do you surpass that? Realise that if you dont start challenging yourself and doing the things you dont wanna do then your life will forever stagnate and you may as well kill yourself.

A good portion of life is doing what you dont really want to do. I dont care how much the idea of being a functional adult scares you, get your shit together. No amount of ridicule will ever come close to your dads disappointment.

You all fail at life. this is now a faceplam thread.

Don't fret op, studies show that close to 35% of generation Y still live at home and are only marginally employed.

work overnight at someplace

ill try really, thanks..

Same for me. Ya. But! It changed! I was so fucked up for months because of one simple little asshole action.
Im not telling shit when I tell you that today I wouldnt react that way. Why?
Theres good. Theres bad.
Somebody is bad. You feel bad. Thats bullshit. Thats like feeling bad because somebody throws rocks at you. You would just leave because a fight will bring even more damage and problems. So try to see the asshole actions literally like rocks. Its a dumb meaningless ignorant fearfull asshole action. No need to feel bad about yourself. The one throwing the rocks needs sympathy because hes lost in his fear and ego. And thats the most wise stuff youll read tonight. Cheers

You'll never get anything done unless you put your big boy panties on and make mistakes. Mistakes are inevitable, but they're not the end of the world. Who cares if a boss or coworker yells at you? You've literally got nothing to lose but that job, and you don't have a job in the state you're in anyway, so it's better than nothing.

Understand that everyone has problems. Not just you. Everyone has issues, embarrassments, shames and problems. Even the people who mock or bully you. Understand that you're not alone in this chaos.

But also know that this world doesn't revolve around just you and your precious feelings.
Harden up and find something that makes you happy for the short time you're going to be here. Faggot.

this

thanks man for help, just sent few CVs again, ill try again get a job and fight my mental problems again, hope this time go better, i really need the money , the next year i want to go to the university and if i dont get 3k in the next month i wont be able to do it

but im not sure ill do it in the real time,,, this is just talks... but you really help me

yeah but my friends and family remember me every fucking day the times i have failed in my life kek

This too

I think you have gotten a lot of bad advice on here. One you are suffering from both anxiety and depression. I also think you are suffering from some very deep emotional damage. You need to find a counselor ASAP and see a doctor. You are definitely going to need some kind of counselor to help you work out your emotional issues. Also the doctor maybe able to help you by giving you an anti-anxiety, and rule out any kind of physiological reasons for your depression. You can get depression from things as simple as low vitamin B levels. I wish you the best!!

in the next months* i mean

Its not your mental disorder. Its soo natural. Its what makes us human. Its what everybody endures sometimes. Most people hide it and start threads secretly (thats okay)
So... youre normal. You can make your dad proud. Im sure

Many good advices here!!!
Nobody said he shouldnt see a doctor (OP said its too costy at the beginning of this thread....)
Many people can find ways withouth counselling. Still therapy is a good idea but his attitude will be altered with alll those positive honest replies and thats the first neccessary thing to change

images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?container=focus&url=https://m.popkey.co/e9f9ab/dXWLD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

put it wrong sorry,

media.giphy.com/media/AeWoyE3ZT90YM/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

lol forgot i have to upload the pic, sorry again

yeah hope it last... but tbh i dont think so, been in this point many times, illl try my best find a job, confront my fears, resist in the job, be positive and not paranoic etc...

Youre welcome. Another thing: when people tell you about your bad stories they are just trying to feel better about themselves. Its not even personal. They are just too zombielike to see that

my family and friend are literallly all THE FUCKING time rmember me everything, there is no one single day that they dont tell me something like " hey remember when you failed that and everyone laugh ..." and they can talk of this for hours laughing of me wtf every fucking day

also when i remember something, for my own or someone remember me it , that shit keep in my head for days or week and i cant fucking stop thinking of it, no matter if im walking, runing, eating, working, studing, it just pull me out of everyting and only think of it and cant stop it, lost like 10 hours a day or more with thoughts like this, thoughs from years ago or months ago and dont dissapear

its fucking horrible

Thats sick. Tell them IF YOU WANT TO KILL THE REST OF HOPE IN ME LIKE A SOULLESS DEVIL JUST GO ON. IF YOU DONT TRY TO KILL ME LIKE THAT JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT OF YOU ARE NOT HUMAN ENOUGH TO HELP ME
If they are not completely sociopath they will get what you say I guess

and im just paralyze for 10+hours with out do anything when this happened, and there is a list of problem in order that i have to think for days repeating them in my head before they leave and always return

i think im fucking crazy

Had exactly the same. Well. It stopped when I accepted at the being-level that its just shoooting my own foot over and over again and wondering why I feel bad. Just push those thoughts aside again and again and occupy your mind with work that wont let your mind wander

Therapy. You will be happier after that. Its a habit. Like biting your nails

it is impossible to me to keep them out, they can wait me for weeks, they are there waiting, also i dont have them now because i have no social live now, but when i have there are lots of them fucking my existence

Amigo, no hablo bien Castellano. Perdona.

Pero, no desistas. Analisa-te. Mira a ti mismo. Dientro de ti. Sin condenas. Solo mismo perceber porque tienes tanto miedo.
>Algun trauma de infancia?
>Quando foi la primera vez que te sentiste con medio e fugiste com medo a críticas?

Acepta que es parte de ti. No te condenes. E despues, desprende-te.

The BELIEF that there are mean thoughts waiting to harass you is a problem. You create it. You create your stream of thoughts.
Just ignore them like a little girl and think: oh well this selfpitty crap again naah boring. Lets think positive stuff and use your mind for thinking stuff like solving problems or gaming or funny shit on youtube

Talk to them about it.

If you're fearing they might laugh at you for being a pussy, don't.

They're your family. If anything, they're the pussies. They're the ones to be laughed at. WHO THE FUCK abuses their child like that?

You heard me. That shit's abuse. Tell them it's really fucking you up to live 24hrs a day thinking about your failures. That shit's not healthy. fuck them.

tried many times but now is more easy to control, years ago was horrible

>>Algun trauma de infancia?
si de pequeño se metian con migo en el colegio y me pegaban casi todos los dias, me dejo muy traumatizado, tmb mi madre estaba loca y lo pagaba conmigo
>>Quando foi la primera vez que te sentiste con medio e fugiste com medo a críticas?

no entiendo bien, siempre he tenido miedo, desde que tenia 13 años o menos que me quedaba en la clase en los recreos

Alright, there's lot of people in here jumping in here with advice without reading OP's posts throughout the thread.

TL/DR:
>OP is ridiculed by his family 24/7
>This means he thinks of failures 24 hours a day
>because he fears failing, as we all do, this creates tension and stress.
>Can you imagine the accumulated stress from 18 years of living 24 hours a day with your fears being constantly brought up by your family?

OP, tell your family that this shit's not ok. It simply isn't. It's fucking you up inside and it will be incredibly difficult to defeat this failure state you're in without your family helping you.

Straight up have a heart to heart with them. You know your family, you know how to talk to them and explain to them that you need their help.

Best of luck hermano.