REKT THREAD GET IN

REKT THREAD GET IN

why did he bounce>?

becuase theres a fucking matress just under the layer of fake lawn

>movie stunt.
>summerfaggotry in my rekt thread

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

because life is too long to watch in a webm

Kek.

Nice copypasta

ok bud

Nice paste this is on every rekt thread

Is this stuff allowed on the internet?

here i gotchu fam

>responds to copypasta

Donald Trump wearing sandles.png

just trying to make some fun fam

>not laying into him on the ground
>waiting to get fully up and ready before hitting again

what is this? a nigger fighting civil?

Only on Sup Forums and the dark web, You'll probably get banned for posting it anywhere else.

dude Sup Forums IS the dark web i hope you have a proxy browser

>just trying to play off my failure

MOAR! KEK

Shut the fuck up

I'm not as retarded as you look.

You fucking newfag, get out of here before you get rotten, just like everyone else.

jesus fuck give us a little warning next time... this is just too much

srsly man, I'm no newfag, I was trying to make a joke.

gtfo Sup Forums

Are you retarded?

You're pissing the fuck out of me.
You're obviously an underaged newfag, retard.
Or at the very least a very stupid manchild

wait for it.....

I want to make a leather coat out of her nipples.

Only newfags care about being called a newfag.

You're a faggot.

STFU and don't refer to us as "fam" again or I will stab you to fucking death.

What is going on here? I can not really tell what happens before he falls and chokes?

Ok, got it, fam.

no need to namecall, I'm old fag, srsly.

Its a Knigger, Much like a knight but black

+1

srsly, it was just a joke

Can't tell whether it was real or fake. Watched the video version, the sound when the body reach the ground is disturbing. Still, the way the person who recorded this whole thing stand idly by kinda make you think it's nothing more than a staged video.

>pls believe me

inb4 he plays this off as trolling

He choked himself until he passed out, and gravity did the rest. I commend his determination.

he was hyperventilating so when he stood up he passes out thus choking

it takes longer than that to die, This kid just likes making videos thats all ha, looks like he was trying to poop before sitting down.

I think he either breathed in some shit that fucked up his muscles so he cant move or (more likely) he breathed in some shit that would knock him out and the rope was there so when he passed out he wouldn't wake up

evidence that conspiracies exist

what anime is that

no troll dude, i was just jokking, i tought it was funny tho

nice quads

check'd

Holy god shut the fuck up already you shit posting little neet.

WHAT THE FUUUCK

also check em

lovely Turks

looks kinda like he tried to stand up until he physically couldnt

FUCK YOU FAGGOTCUNT

Silly nig nog, what's the windshield wipes gonna do when they come for you?

bud, i was just troling the whole time, srsly

really dude kek moar!

what is the white stuff

>inb4 semen

It's 'the choking game.'
You choke yourself to pass out and then wake up. He used a rope and it got caught as you can see and he died, obviously. He didn't breathe anything in he choked himself out and got caught dieded.

You're not supposed to sign your posts

foam that suffocates them.

foam, this kills the chicken.

nice.

No seriously why is this done. At first i thought it was a 3rd world quick way for mass chicken meat production. Buuut then it was just trash. Anyone know why.

sauce?

toxic foam, (poison). The flock had a disease, thus all birds are required to be terminated. They fill the barn up with foam to suffocate, and kill the birds and bacteria/ diseases they had.

probably bbq

Thank you

You're a legend.

Is this how they make chicken nuggets?

#BlackLivesMatter

You're not supposed to eat the birds after foaming them. this method of termination likely happened to other barns in the same area, most likely due to bird flu or e coli, salmonella etc. Fastest way to kill the birds while keeping their sickness away from the outside world.

Fuck off

This would suck.

THIS

Konosuba

That shit was fucking cinematic

>> "live leak" hehe, This must be why ghetto's don't have nice things.

It'de be rad to use that foam in a plane.

If anyone could have guessed, i'm just sagebombing this thread. Every reply helps this thread to end sooner. Fuck you all little cunts that finds this kind of shit entertaining.

What a fucking retard

ITS ONLY FOR CHICKEN DUMBASS

also rolling for trips here

hahaha dirty bastard!