Fat hate thread?

Fat hate thread?

They smell like fucking rotten fucking meat and can't go more than 50 feet without taking a fucking gulp of diet coke. They get out of breath just from standing and the worst part of it all is that fucking people actually defend these sub human piles of lard.

>fucking rotten fucking meat

woah chill out man

Bumb for interest

bump

What I find worst is their ability to ruin others' lives solely from their excessive corpulence.

bump

Atleast I have something you will never have a life and a girlfriend.

fatty detected

I honestly doubt you have a girlfriend

bump

Bump for interest

Bump

I have both and I'm not fat

I'm fat and I hate myself for it. The only reason I'm still alive is that I'm too scared to pull the trigger. I truly hate myself.

>don't like sports

You don't say?

What's her name user? Who hurt you?

Fat shaming has been on Sup Forums forever tho.

fatasses detected

Whoever it was she must not have hurt him as much as OP hurt you.

OP was raped by his 400 pound father as a child i bet you still have nightmares of his stiff cock slamming into your petite young asshole as his sweaty pubes bounce of your buns. All while he ate a big mac whilst bent over your ear. drops of Big mac sauce landing on your face. masking the tears.

>fat detected

>implying pussy is hard to get. faggot.

i have a gf and im not fat and i also have side whores. all because im not fat therefore have a sculpted face and visible penis.

Buuuump

I'm a navy seal with over 100 confirmed kills. And can bench about three fiddy. Pic related.

Fat guy here ama.

182cm and 130 kg, pic related.

You have the same expression i would have on my face if i didn't know how to take a portrait photo

If obese motherfuckers think their shit is ok, they are fucking retarded. It's fucking science, make some effort and stop being a bitch. Crazy how complicated people make their excuses and justification

How desperate would you have to be to ask that for nudes. Dont have a problem and actually like fat girls,heavenly blowjobs and doggy, but hate these inflated tumble ego ones like in ops pic that think theyre hot shit

IM NOT FAT IM BIG BONED

Heres a much older one then.

You never actually toke this tho

There's still hope for you not so anonymous user