post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them V3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10780850
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/10780850

Moar for the gentleman in love.

How would you fuck her?

>still her pic related

Yes, as long as he was a cool person and not a nigger.

Is the user who originally posted her here? Waiting for more!

Anyone?

Interested, got any more with her and her feet

Moar for the guy who wanted it.

sadly it's all i got, love her feet

I'm here

Fuck yeeeeees keep it coming man. She is gorgeous. Id love to crawl into that dress to eat her cunt.

Any where you can see her body then? Can't see much in that pic

Glad you like her so much, you gonna cum to her?

any more of those feet?

Big titty butterface for your assessment

Hell yeah. The thought of stuffing her holes and leaving her dripping with cum is driving me crazy.

sure

like this one?

how would you use my gf?

The lipstick pushes most people over the edge

fuck yeah, love girls in socks. more?

Fuck yes it does. I can practically see her pretty red lips wrapped around my cock. Her looking into my eyes as she chokes on me while I rub her hair, one of her hands on my shaft and the other working on her pussy.

would love to see her feet, any pics?

I'd come up behind her, grabbing her hips and ramming my cock up her ass, she'd scream and splash in the water but no one is around to hear her, I'd push her head in the water till she goes weak. I'd lay her on the rock gasping for air before pushing into her pussy and fucking her till I cum

as long as you like her there's more

for you sir, her ass
>pic related

hell yeah, keep posting. loving the feet pics.

Oh hell. I'd make that bimbo whip those tits out and wrap my cock in them while she sucks my cock like a straw, jerking and sucking me until my balls are totally drained. More?

what would you do to her?

Is this a you cringe you lose thread ?

Because I lost so fucking hard.

Reply for reply, m8?
I'd lower her to her knees, and maker suck me like she's a vacuum, pushing my cock so far down it makes her gag and cry, then I'd pull out when ready and finish on her lips.

I would strap the two of them together and watch them both 69 each other while hundreds of men cum all over them

Eh, fack off, m8. No one's forcing you to be here.

Force her to give me a blowjob.

How imaginative. Can't you do just a little better than that?

Let her kneel down, take her head with both hands and fuck her throat. Then slap her face and spit on it. If she begs me to stop it, I'll turn her around and shove my cock up her clit from behind, to finally cum on her face and glasses

I'm wrapping that bitch's hair in my fist and getting behind her, and grinding my cock against her ass. She'll probably protest at first, but she'll be begging for it soon. Then I'll slam into her, rough and dry, and listen to her scream in pleasure and pain as I rail her ass, then cum buckets in her and watch as it runs out and she licks it up. Keep it coming.

what about those feet?

You got more?

these two?

Nope, he just wants us to tell him what we would do with his girl..

have her wear stockings/knee socks and paint her toes and give footjobs for days

I'd cut a hole in those leggings and pile drive her there in the box, I'd be too rough for her, she'd try to climb out but my thrusts would push her down. When I'm about to cum I'd pull out and jerk my cock between her socked feet till I cum on her pussy and leggings

Sure. How about grabbing her on the train home one night, and forcing myself on her until she gives in. After I cum down her throat, leave her for others to have fun with

Nig, I wish.

Now that's more like it.

Reply for reply, it isn't that hard..

shit sorry, I was just here for the pics, I'm not into your virtual circlejerk...then I posted a couple not remembering the point of the thread, cause I don't read your cringeworthy comments...

I will see my way out.

this girl is a freak

Would like to see her lick and suck her toes with that lipstick, for sure

Nice. I really like that one.

Here is another of her for you

Thanks

Tie her up, gag her, blindfold her, and fuck that awesome ass so hard she won't be able to sit for a week.

Np, m8.

Dude I wish, if had feet pics, they'd be up.

Anyone interested

FUCKING MODS ?

IS THIS EVEN LEGAL YOU SICK PEDO BASTARDS

FUCK THIS WEBSITE

yup. post her.

Aww man, it's all good.

Any thoughts on these toes I posted earlier?

i would jump her from behind - pull down her comfy trouser, tear off her panties and shove my finger up her ass.
Then I would let her suck it clean, while fucking her tight pussy.

the girl on pic, I had her to a job interview today, flashing those firm, tan tits - what should I do anons - help me

I'd let my finger slip over her lips into her mouth, she'll start sucking it, while my other hand grabs her tits. Then she'll start taking off my pants and begin to suck my dick. While she gives head, I'll take off her clothes and replace that thing on her neck with a real collar to take control of her. I'll push my cock deep in her throat and nuckle her nose. Tears will ran down her cheeks and she'll start to gag. I'd release my load in her mouth and let her present it to me on her tongue. Then she'd have to swallow it.

id tell that white bitch to swallow cause theres kids starving in africa

God dude, I'd have to put every one of her toes in my mouth and suck on 'em like lollipops before having her give me a footjob and cumming all over those little piggies.

itt
Horny virgin neckbeards go on a chads facebook friends list and find somewhat revealing pictures of girls from their school then tell each other their sad fantasises while silently weeping because they're 300 pound anime pros

She would love that. She loves being used

Call us whatever you want, we're not the ones going out of our way to call you names. Different strokes for different folks. Ya faggot.

He doesn't deny it

Kek

for real, her feet are amazing. would kill for a footjob.

Whatever, dil-weed. Quit acting like you're an Internet tough guy.

I'd throw her down to the floor, my cock hardening as she whimpers in pain. Then I'd slap her face around calling her a useless slut until I see tears building in her eyes. At that point I'd drag her down to the floor by her hair, arching her back and pushing her ass and pussy up in the air. I'd pound her pussy, using her juices to lube her asshole. I'd finish deep inside her ass and make her fart out the creampie, filming it all to humiliate her.

Holy shit user she's fine as fuck

don't be afraid to use her and explain in story form/detail

MOAR!

what would you do?

Snap?

Not how this works pal

another

God damn how old is she? She kinky?

26. Very.

woah. i was unimpressed with her other pictures, but this one is remarkable