Hey b/ (pic related) can someone help me out and find a way around tbis without me having to upgarde my phone

Hey b/ (pic related) can someone help me out and find a way around tbis without me having to upgarde my phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejqtsBQD2I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

ain't happenin'.
Stop using an old toaster

Why can't you update your phone ?

Just upgrade your phone an you should be able to download it

I have a touch screen Samsung rugby (its way better then my old one but now I need a better fun)

Looks like your keyboard needs an upgrade too, and I dont see a way around it since it's a new game

Download the apk file and put it on a micro sd card. Are you really this fucking retarded? Lrn2google you faggot.

Not gonna work because he'll have an outdated version of Google play as well. Not to mention a host of other api issues.But nice middle school answer

Then buy a phone. If you're that poor, you shouldn't be playing games in the first place. :^)

bro just download the app on apkmirror from your cellphone install it and gg

Pokemon is kind of like dogfighting. They dress it up, but that's really all it is.

Go out into the street and find little round rocks that you can make into poke balls (try painting them red!). Then practice throwing them at things until you can knock them out. When you stun with them it's yours so take it home and train it up. Call it Squirtle.

Don't overfeed it! Pokemon fight best if you keep them lean.

Next you need to find a gym. They are usually out in the rural areas. Careful, keep your pokemon ready in case you get attacked! Look for somewhere with lots of confederate flags and pokemon running around, that is the gym.

Throw poke balls until the gym leader comes out to talk trash and fight. If you can take him out, all the valuables and any girls in the house are yours, fair and square. If any of his pokemon made it through, great! take them home and train them up.

Congratulations. You have started your own gym.

Go to xdadevelopers. Root your phone. Find a custom rom of Android 4.0+ for your device model. Then update Google play services, and you should be golden. Although the game will probably studded all the time and update location extremely slowly. And you won't be able to use the camera in game to "see" them in real life.

Except I did this on my S3 and it works almost flawlessly....

this is for android 4.3 youtube.com/watch?v=ejqtsBQD2I0

ahh damn you can't be a helper drone mapping out the world for global corporate power shitty...

Play store has nothing to do with it. Open in the file manager. You're pretty dumb.

Dis nigga using android 3.x
Never gonna work

same working like a charm on my S3

Retard he meant play services

The dog type pokemon usually work the best, the others like the rat & bird kinds are kind of just trash mobs, not worth messing around with, I had a possum once but he died

Nice quads

I received the same message before the game was released in my country. I used the apk to install it and worked perfectly.

She makes okay points at times but is still overall an idiot.

Says Google play. Post picture of play store. I've got some news for you boyo ;)

When I go to open apk file

try the apk in the video description

>good points

how fucking retarded are you?

when I was a kid. my neighbor kept a big pokemon chained up in his yard. One day it bit muy friend brain cause he was hitting it with sticks and they had to get it put down.

braint had tried to get it with his poke balls but he couldnt catch it

Doing the same thing isn't an invitation for someone to continually try to contact you when you're clearly not interested in pursuing a conversation.

I am very intrested an i've been trying to do this from all your advice

good, do you have a nice stack of poke balls (try painting them red!)

may be best to start small. try lookfor pokemon that is in the neighbors yard. like chained up lol. thyen hit it with your poke balls!

when it goes down. you can start to train it to fight

Thank you Sup Forums Im impressed by all of you, (Mission Successful)