twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huhuhuhuuu wawa is baaad! :(

winter is coming

Fluffy abuse not real world animal abuse

The absolute madman

It's not even abuse though
Just dead animals

Ty for keeping mudslimes out

this is Sup Forums the plaace when everyone hates you without knowing you, they'll do anything to annoy you and will call you nigger unless proven otherwise :)

where*

chrip!

More

chrip! chrip! chrip! screeee...ee..ee..eehh... dead*

Any unnecessary surgery? Or crushing?

More I demand more!

so cowd :'( snif* sob* i miss moma, pwese moma came back :'( snif! so wungri

Bestest baby has the softest bones.

huhuuuu wa moma call me a poopie babe? hhuuuu i wanna miwck! no wan die! huuhuuuu

ITT: Autism, edgelords, and straight up faggots.

KYS

s---so cowd snif! sob* huuhuu nu wan die huuhuuu s---so wungy :'( huuhuu i miss moma huuhuu

Anyone else think Sploosh's stuff is just the best?

Go to a Rekt thread.
This is a Fluffy thread, not a dead horse thread.

pt. 2

y'all doing it wrong

here's the real abusive shit
youtube.com/watch?v=cpq5oDYE990

too small

I really like the art style, very expressive fluffies, their faces convey their misery pretty well. Big fan of "Alice."

Only beef is that a closed-eye "chirpeh babbeh" says "SCAWY."

With all the fluffy threads might as well be beating a dead horse...

youtube.com/watch?v=JbdxqjMPcyE

this is a strange fetish. what makes you get off to dead neon horses?

I can't wait until Fluffyabuse Go omes out

/thread

Yes. I always love their demise

Is that an Elizabeth Dole ruler?

it's not a fetish, not for most people here anyway
it's more a stressball, there's something cathartic in seeing stupid and childish creatures get mauled

More sploosh

huu huu fwuffy wun away from munstah hoomin huu huu chiearp!

it's a non sexual fetish for me at least. I enjoy watching they suffer because they do not know their place, behind all that cuteness they hide in their society the worst of humankind like raping their own children, try to appear smart when they atre not, cannibalism, racism, discrimination, ignorance, etc. fluffy abuse is justice

This made me laugh way more than it had any right to.

I literally fuckin died... that vid my fuckin sides hahaha

Going to post all 4 parts of Cookie. Almost every thread (just) has part 2.

dis is smawty fluffy! suck my balls nao!

The ever-popular pt.2

say hello to mister sorrydick.

pt.3

i dont get it, they aren't smartys but still get really mad, and the fucking ending with they running and crying.
Also. Mwike is love, EgorAlexeev is life

pt.4

Once again showing that even other fluffies are dangerous to fluffies.

They are mad because Ribbon broke the rules by shitting everywhere. They run away crying because they're scared of the broom.

Even fluffies don't have a completely monotone personality, it seems
they can still be mean and demanding even without going full smarty. especially when they're too young to have been sorry sticked enough - that's why they seem to abuse runts and brown siblings

i mean that because they actitude makes me rage a little

So what's you guys' favorite box?
Personally I can't stand straight hugbox, a fluffy has to earn it by being intelligent, the victim of earlier abuse, or just plain badass, as rare as it is (IE that litterpal that got laughed at by a colt so he bit the colt's balls off)

i think i can enjoy more the abuse of that kind of fluffys than a smarty, because is really hard to break down that actitude

I hear you. Personally I believe that the artist didn't intend for the baby to actually say "SCAWY" but rather it's making a scared chirping noise.

Like in this comic
The baby isn't actually chirping then loudly exclaiming "MIWKI" but rather making a chirping noise that alerts its mother that it's hungry.

Okay, curious question: would you enjoy seeing an actual horse stomp a fluffy to death?

forgot pic

hewwo mista sowwy dickie

buwwito is having a bad time hewe...

Even though Sploosh has all my favorites, Carnivorous Duck-o takes the crown for putting out funky ass shit like every day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sploosh hasn't been active for a while.

No

smarties aren't as bad as I thought, it turns out
in the original story of Skippy that Grim's drawing right now, turns out the smarty behaviour is actually a split personality disorder, at least in the case of fluffies that used to be good and turned to smarties later in life
basically Skippy is fully aware of the fact the smarty persona is controlling his body and makes the owner mad, but just doesn't have to strength of will to suppress it back to his subconcious
all his smarty shitting and rude behaviour come to Skippy as if by dream, he's not fully aware of what's going on despite feeling the pain of punishment. eventually he'll actually manage to suppress the smarty for a short while and beg his owner to kill him, because he just can't stand knowing that the smarty constantly makes his owner sad

My two favorite themes;

Litterpal & Dancin Babbeh

I like foul in a can.
Can anyone post stories?

i was reading that comic too and i only remember how the owner punish skippy and he still fights back. i don't think i can take that for long and i end kill him.

his owner eventually gets an audio recording of fluffies in a shelter hurling insults at "bad dummeh" and puts it on loop so the smarty would hear it and think he now has a herd that hates him
later he seals Skippy's ass surgically and gets him a stoma bag

that scared the smarty so badly he leaves skippy's mind for a while, but not permanently

Anyone play around with Fluffsim?

Not yet. It doesn't have enough features yet, like forcing a floof to eat feces or any mating.

its alright

that nu smeww pwetty

this could have ended worse I guess

Every fluffy thread ever. Pedophiles are more normal than the people that post these autistic cartoons.

These threads are autism to a whole new level

More sploosh incomming

1/5

well here's something more to your liking my good sir

2/5

3/5

this one was nice...

4/5

5/5

Beast fags are just as degenerate. Plus you like both this fluffy garbage and horses so that doesnt help your case

place*

well what did you expect to see when you came to the board

he should stay and kill the fluffy like a normal person.

topkek i didn't knew this existed

MRW I spend all day lurking in trap and fluffy threads watching summerfags get upset and rage out of disgust from Sup Forums staples.

NO

the fuck are you talking about nigger
he's literally the one fluffy in this thread that really deserves a house and spaghetti simply for not being weak and stupid

what

NU AM MAWE
NU AM MAWE

Do you have any male/female stuff?

every smarty would do the same, but this one just hurt the hoomin.