Is this story true? Sounds like bullshit to me. No way a cutie like her is with that unattractive gook...

Is this story true? Sounds like bullshit to me. No way a cutie like her is with that unattractive gook, probably he asked her to kiss him on the cheek for a photo. in b4 >9fag

>9fag

Lmao mongol baby mad

>tfw chink
>tfw want a slav gf
Fuck, I'm gonna get lucky.

judging by the way he's dressed, he's gay. they're probably in australia or canada. and the autist who made this picture has this chick on facebook, and decided to make this for Sup Forums when he saw her cutesy photo with her "gbf"

Is this the new /r/asianmasculinity thread?

hi can you please tell me where the old one is?

I have seen more photos of them and one is the girl being pregnant

Are Nepalese pajeets?

~90% are complete whores. I still can't nice one although they are really cute. All behaves like a stupid mercatile holes. That's why I don't usually speak to girls.

>can't get laid in a literal whorehouse
do your country a favour and chug five bottles of bath lotion

Hey cousin why are you living in desert shithole? Be a snow gook like me :^)

>Be white chick
>get BLACKED
>get CHINKED
>get BROWNED

no it's real and it's in china though he is not zainan he is pretty loaded or something

plenty of those stories back in the day if you are not a complete idiot

there was this highschool graduate from china that opened a import company in ukraine and got a model gf and their were pictures of him with her family and their halfie

stop the hate, tnx

I don't like methyl alcohol

why this obsession with slavic women /int ?

sure you are zhang

>rich chinaman gets poor Slavic wife

Hmm

They're chinkjeets

If he is gay, than she is really lucky.

She won't have to work, neither will be requested unfortunate marital intercourse.

>Be Mexican
>Get WALL'D

They're definitely just friends

Not with that face man.

Time to go to Canada then

FUG

fag
>spotting redditors who wanna look cool 101

Russia has 1 billion more women than men! There is enough Russian women for all men on earth! We're so lucky LULZ XDD-ççççdsd

it's true

>tfw Asian with Iraqi girlfriend