twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIG

new and improved ariel

>woman complains about misogyny and perverted men staring at her tits
>decides to get breast reduction
>proceeds to parade around her now smaller tits in scantily clad outfits

Can someone explain this to me?

MEATY

All the progressiveness and diversity in the world can't beat cold hard economic facts. Business exist to make money and they always have to go with what makes the most money.

CLAWS

Do you think she's still a virgin?

Who would be lucky enough to bang that?

what do you think her asshole tastes like?

Because despite all the moral posturing people engage in, they subconsciously still are biologically programmed towards in-group racial preferences. Combine that with the fact that the country is still majority white, and there's your answer.

Because white men still run shit. They still get shit done.

The loud mouths who are complaining about white men are only doing that, complaining. Meanwhile, white men are actually getting on, and maintaining their status.

black leads flop the office in Asia, and the past five years has seen a giant shift in hollywood posturing to appeal to Asian audiences for maximum shekels

No need to explain anything, you just grossly exaggerate how much that "white male hating" actually exists.

>white male hating
no one hates white males, you just need someone to blame for your failures
>SJWs are responsible for me being a failure
>yet here i am on on a friday night posting frogs on a Cantonese cartoon image board

This. "Progressives" are the loudest and Hollywood will still try to push equality to give themselves a good reputation in the media but the majority of movie going audiences want white male leads and Hollywood likes money

China want to see White people
Hollywood pander to China
The end

ok ... who is my new waifu?

Me

she voices a very popular tv character

>women claim to hate white males
>they still don't want to be my gf

Being black will never not be suffering

>Friday night

You know we run on American time right?

>white male hating
You've been spending a bit too much time on Sup Forums, user

>genes give you the world's best "Easy Life Pass" of big tits
>chop them up, leaving gross scars on an otherwise nice body, and tell people you're proud of your body after you've surgically altered it

That girl is retarded.

is this shopped?

only people who hate whites are worthless anyways

disregard and move on

She still has big tits, its not like she has b cups now

>cyanide and happiness
you have to go back

/thread. Any other discussion/analysis about this is race baiting/shitposting.

>nice body

>is fat but still has no hips

instagram.com/p/BFUnh__Exfg/

very real. they were both very real ;__;

Having very large boobs is troublesome because:

-back ache, can't walk mildy fast without them going everywhere
-more likely to sag at older age from all the weight, even with bra
-90% of dresses you see won't accommodate your bust correctly
-possibly that without bra they sagged to the side a bit

so she had a reduction, most likely removing part of the sides

even with the reduction she still has a lot to show off and she can wear more revealing outfits with her new better-shaped breasts

there's also the possibility that breasts grow back after reduction though, but if they do, they end up looking better as the sides where removed

Seems to be something these Hollywood cunts do. Get surgeries and wear a ton of make up then tell people to just be proud of who they are.

we need to find another young titcow to throw our support behind

nobody is gonna deny reality when there's big money involved

She had fucking FAMOUS tits though. Like, she could have been the next Kate Upton. She was Kat Dennings 2.0. And she fucking ruined it for just above average tits, nothing worth any fame. Sad, if you ask me.

It always annoyed me how ugly her boyfriend is. How long has he been with that faggot? Like 2 years?

>no hips
See Definitely no fridge, friend. She may be fat, but it's not to a point where it's gross in any way yet.

that fucking instagram

Normies make jokes about whites
Only internet dwellers hate whites

Stop playing the victim card you retards. At the end of the day you neets probably live better than like half of the world

Why did she have to chop them off?

>ywn taste her underboob sweat

>i'm a billionaire
>hurr now i'm worth a couple mil no big deal tho
Get real, slick. She did unspeakable shit to herself and for what? Some sjw women's rights bullshit.

also has a great tush

She is ugly too. Makes sense.

She's gonna pull a Lia in two years and become a total social media slut. Mark my words.

>Oh no, please don't look at my breast and body I hate that kind of attention, please no
>2015+1

What a fucking dumbass girl.

How is she not already one?

>I'M AN INSUFFERABLE MORON WITH A VOICE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOREVER

My god, is this the essence of people now? I'm sufficing to leave and live away from society. Unless you somehow die forever.

das it mane

>that chick on the right tho

It's just subtle right now. Soon we're gonna see snapchat videos of her jumping up and down just to show off her tits, and not a single Instagram photo of her that doesn't show skin.

>the era of identity politics
>white male hating
>focusing on, identifying with, and defending whiteness and maleness
>identity politics
>Identity Politics
>IDENTITY POLITICS

Except she got breast reduction for none of those reasons.

>"It made me feel really uncomfortable, because as women in the industry, we are totally oversexualized and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet had to do with 'Ariel Winter's Crazy Cleavage!' or 'Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!' That's all people would recognize me by – not, 'Oh, she does great work on Modern Family.' "

She got breast reduction surgery because "men" and then tries to show off her tits once people stop paying her attention.

And w ho is she?

This. Whites are the predominant audience spending the most money on movies and as a result want to see more faces that look like them. I don't understand how this is controversial, biologically we are linked with territorial instinct, just because hollywood media has become globalised doesn't change that fact.

stretch marks

>"Don't objectify me! I'm not an object!"
No, but tits and asses are objects.

I also will never understand why women think they can dangle their tits and ass out and men will magically go against genetic programming and never look at them even once. Like Bill Burr says, if you want men to always make eye contact with you and take you seriously, how about you wear a turtleneck instead of a deep v and see how life changes for you.