Ask the loneliest and most miserable man on earth anything

Ask the loneliest and most miserable man on earth anything

>No friends ever
>NEET
>huge debt
>used to be the smartest kid in highschool but stopped going to college because of social anxiety
>obese with man boobs
>retarded parents
>can't pay rent
>22 years old
>headaches all the time
>cant even go outside without feeling horribly anxious and vomiting
>cant even focus for 5 minutes anymore
>no facebook, phone or skype
>khv
>never had a friendly conversation ever

How does it feel to be a whiny little bitch?

it looks like you all ready know what to do......

Another emotional white male killing himself no one gives a shit op

I am the 40 year old you. Years of struggling to fit in. end it now. save yourself the pain. an hero

You should get some prescription drug

>NEET
>not living with or having parents pay rent

the fuck am i reading

see a fucking psicologist

What money?
I said my parents are fucking retards
They dont work and cant afford rent anymore

Yeah, user. You could really benefit from some psicilosis.

Sign up for disability. Get paid to sit at home and play games while "pretending" to have a mental illness.

aspergers isnt real

So doesn't that, by default, make you a retard who doesn't work and can't pay rent?

paicilosis is real. stop the hate speach.

I think there is one person who keep posting this crap for attention

I wasn't like this

Four years ago I was the smartest kid in highschool

In university. my social anxiety just took over. I couldn't even go to class. I was so depressed and barely passed thee first two three years but then realized that I'm not getting anywhere and decided to quit school.

it's all your fault really, I used to be just like you until some traumatic shit happened to me on acid then i was forced to drop out of school and i was so destroyed. I decided to build myself up and i started working out and eating right, lost 80lbs and people started treating me different and that really boosts your self esteem. Don't give up its up to you to change bud

NEET is just a PC term for total fucking loser.

say what you just typed out loud and you may begin to realize just how fucking feeble it sounds to others.

Hurrdurr my social anxiety.
It's called reality. Deal with it.

This triggers me.

rolling for manboobs with timestamp

Dude, nobody to blame but yourself. People can get over anxiety, I'm still chewing on that particular bullet.

If you want a first stop get a skype or something and play online D&D. It ain't great but it'll be something. Then just take walks or something during low traffic hours, walk don't drive (Unless the nearest town is real far away). Just stop being a miserable pussy and people will probably talk to you nicer too.

Seriously, its not hard. Just own up to your fuck ups and laziness.

just do what you like op if you are already to this point go live your dreams. nothing worse can happen and you can always end it if you still feel this way later.

Fuck user I would PM you but if I posted one of my fake emails I would get raided sorry dude

Don't do that... just see how fucked up your life gets and tell us about it.

im the exact same as you except not in debt (yet) and not obese

For real. Just post your lack of progress once a year on Sup Forums. Kinda like cum bottle guy.

it's not so bad you dont need any of that crap

No reason you can't do both. For best results be sure to show your cum bottle in a public place.

who cares dude life is garbage and for pathetic worthless pieces of trash anyway like these retards in this thread that are telling you to change something.. you're fine as you are.. any of you faggots telling op he needs to change or kill himself well guess what you all need to kill yourselves too worthless fucking losers

OP is the loser here.
You seem like a loser, too.
Maybe you and OP can agree on a suicide pact?

Everything you think is unfixable is totally fixable. Find it within yourself or do it pussy. Ive been there before. Work hard and the rest will come. Unfortunately, you cant expect other people to care. Welcome to adulthood user.

two thirds of \b\ are looking to die, and should. Seeking attention on Sup Forums for suicide is the most pathetic thing a person can do.

Why the fuck re you still alive and whining like a little cunt over it? Fucking an hero.
0/10, waste of time and space.

hey faggot i got some advice for you .. get in your fucking car and drive off a bridge you piece of trash

There's way more pathetic things.
Get over yourself.

there are not...whining to a bunch of people why are begging you to die....then not do it. What is more pathetic than that?

This may be true- but honestly user. Can you name many?

And thus deserving of pity if we can help them

Sucking dick for crack.
Raping babies.
Voting for trump.
Shall I go on?

>be me
>be posting same ass copy pasta suicide thread
>obviously troll people because I am a chickenshit
>I lie to anons to make my life seem bad but really its not.

I'll get right on that, user. My thanks for enlightening me. You're my savior.
You're like a god to me.

honestly, no...those people probably need help. Whining about first world problems at 22....knowing that there are real solutions out there. Poking the lion's den of blood thirsty haters to feel better. Thats just dumb. Id rather suck cock for drugs or vote for Trump personally.

Fucking do something about it. Find the easiest thing on your list of shit and do it. don't worry about the next thing. once that's done go to the next thing. rinse and repeat nigger. Also, go to a fucking therapist for gods sake.

Don't do that, I would rather listen to a bunch of apathetic retards for advice.

Who exactly do you think I am? That's my first post you dumb-shit.

Seriously? like you just gained the courage to let the internet shit on your face. Bravo.

no seriously fuck you my dad left me then my mom died then when i turned 17 i found out i had cancer it got found out very late and had a leg amputated and it came back just 2 months ago do i need to mention i was homeless from age 9 to 14? no seriously go fuck yourself

where you from dude

You've made it pretty clear you're a 22 year old total fucking basket case.

Pics or it didnt happen

Your leg came back? That's amazing.

Go to Hollywood with that story...you will be a millionaire.

Everyone prostitutes themselves in some way or another. Why don't you?

I'm not quite dead....I could pull through sir. I got better.

care to explain wtf you mean?

>read books
>meditate
>learn how to pick up chicks
>get out of your house and do it
>work out
>eat healthy
>get a hobby
>get a job at least
>go for a walk outside
>speak with a person, anyone on facebook, ask about their studies and stuff, super easy

boom, do at least 3 of that list and i;ve fixed your life. You are the sole person responsible for this, if you place the responsibility on anyone else (society, parents, bad luck) you give away your power

Do you wanna be my abusive daddy?

kill yourself

OP is long gone. He's too feeble to even participate in his own thread.

He is yucking it up...gonna post another suicide thread and be whinier. Be good....dont post in suicide threads. No replies, no hope.

Yet, here you are replying.
The fucking irony.

I'm not sure how you think this is so- please elaborate because you seem pretty sure of yourself. You also seem like a cunt. Kthnxbai

I'm not 22, nor Op. I may be a little crazy but it certainly keeps things interesting.

Its to late for this thread...I just gotta spread the word. How else can these people die?

Okay, Ironic Jeebus.

dont worry op! you always got me!

Go to Sup Forums and look for sympathy...would that not be the last place to look for inspiration to stay alive or not depressed for that matter.

Literally you have the wrong guy- stop mongling those cocks and you may actually dribble something a little more articulate than copious amounts of semen.