Why?

Why?

Both look nothing like real life

First one is in Mexico, second one is in New York during winter

its more "cinematic" which is another term for "I am a slave to current trends, zack snyder please notice my shitty cinematography senpai"

The colors looked good at the beginning, then went full JUST.

Fallout 3 vs Fallout 4

>complaining about filters

>directed paint-by-numbers style

Hmm wonder why

The top looks exactly most normal-sighted people see reality you Aspergers-haver.

Both are filters actually.

you're fucking retarded

his costume looks heavy and damp

Here is a candid from a pap while it was filming

the bottom looks boring, like it would be a chore to watch.

It also reminds me of the kind of colouring that a lot of low-budget 'gritty' action movies use, like a uwe boll production or some shitty british movie like rise of the foot soldier.

the top clearly looks closer to what real life looks like especially on a bright day, which you can tell from the sky it ought to be.

i miss that meme

sunlight isn't like a fucking 2500k lightbulb in your home

>sunny day
>overcast

>sunset
>overcast

fixt

and this nigga acting like we don't fucking have real set pictures from paparazzi

Directors cut including Dafoe's cameo when

>not knowing about white balance
>thinking overcast means things are blue and cyan

idk, seeing this pic pisses me off

this movie was absolute garbage

just like your face

#rekt

No, it's much brighter, you mongoloid.

FUCK

Top is over-saturated, bottom is under-saturated.

Reynolds has some nice legs, now that I notice it.

>Deadpool
>Deadpool Returns
>Merc with a Mouth

Seriously, I felt like I was watching a shitty cam-rip of some Korean filming his monitor

Because the desaturated shot pulls you eye toward Deadpool, while the hypersaturated shit is a gross looking mess.

I just noticed he seems to be pitching a tent there.

this

holy hell Pain and Gaind and Badboys 2

This is just wrong.

OP be like

>this looks natural yo

oh shit he must be in mexico

and there it is

utter this

BECAUSE THE TOP ONE WOULD INTERRUPT MY MOVIE EXPERIENCE

YOU SEE, I WOULD HAVE TO LEAN OVER TO MY THIN GIRLFRIEND DURING THE MOVIE, AND SAY TO HER " THAT IS OVER-SATURATED, I CAN TELL FROM THE PIXELS AND SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOOPS IN MY TIME"

It hides the blood better.

Deadpool is the most colorful thing in the desaturated shot. Your eye is instinctively drawn to him. In OP's over-saturated shit-shot, Deadpool is having to compete with the piss yellow concrete, the undercarriage of the car, the three-tone tires and random balconies on the buildings in the background.

True kino is gray and lifeless

that a nicely composed frame. take note, disney

You're using a cheap monitor, aren't you? Nothing about the top shot looks natural. Unless car tires where you're from are accented with shades of purple blue and green, and concrete is highlighter yellow.

>MUH COLORS
i wonder if you neggals even watch black and white movies

He's still easily the most eye catching thing and he's in the centre of the frame. Your eye is instantly drawn to him, dumbass.

Sorry, bud. The first shot is ugly and over-saturated.

like your taste, it seems.

no it isn't.

Other way around onii-senpai

DCucks are just jel that they'll never have a shot this fucking cool.

Agreed, but the answer is too have a similarly ugly shot that is under saturated? There's a middle ground.

Fuck off.

>cap riding iron man

You forgot to mention Deadpool Forever, Deadpool and Cable, and Deadpool Begins.

Oh, and Merc With a Mouth Rises, followed by Deadpool v Spider-Man: Dawn of Quips.

what did he mean by this

small 2bh

what is this? a dick for ants?

impressive

check em

>superhero film
>raining
>dark
>warehouses on the docks

pro grading edit coming through. top pic, of course.

corrected the heavy vignetting too. what the fuck? is this because of the cheap ass budget so thy had to use crap lenses? looks shit to be honest.

Looks 100% better than the first pic, but I still think the desaturated version (while still not great) is more aesthetically pleasing. I think what it comes down to is just the boring and ugly set. Modern color grading technology has made a lot of filmmakers lazy. Used to be that every little thing that appeared in front of the camera from costumes to props to locations were painstakingly selected to create the overall picture. Now directors just seem to go, "fuck it, we'll fix it in post."