Katherine Heigl & Laverne Cox's 'Doubt' Picked Up by CBS!

>Redeveloped from last season, Doubt centers on Sadie (Heigl, who replaced KaDee Strickland in the role), a smart, chic, successful defense lawyer at a boutique firm who shockingly gets romantically involved with one of her clients, who may or may not be guilty of a brutal crime. The series marks Heigl's return to broadcast television, following her short-lived NBC political drama State of Affairs.
>Laverne Cox co-star, with the Orange Is the New Black playing a transgender attorney in a role created specifically for a trans actress in one of the bigger signs of diversity yet.
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/katherine-heigl-drama-doubt-ordered-894067

Tbh I was hoping Katherine Heigl would get her career back by now.

>finally get a prominent trans role on network television
>Katherine Heigl is the star

The struggle continues

>Trans actors can only play trans characters

Is this really progress

Damn, she aged.

Fantastic! Katherine Heigl is a great screen presence, it's unfortunate the rumors spread by a certain ethnicity keep following her around. I guess honesty is not a virtue in Hollywood.

>Take this shit where it belongs.

Nobody gives a fuck about you defective snowflakes.

Those aren't rumors

/lgbt/ hates the t though

>"insider sources say"
mmmm

>By Devin Faraci

Katherine needs to tone down on the make up. It makes her look older than she is.

There are a lot of beautiful transgender women out there but damn is Laverne Cox ugly. Also,
>Cox

Anyone else wish they were in the middle of that sandwich?

the problem is that no matter how beautiful they look, they age rapidly and horribly
probably why they all end up killing themselves

>transgender attorney

I think I'd want a new attorney

I was thinking about making a "What went wrong?" thread all day about Katherine Heigl

>a transgender attorney

Will never fucking happen. They are always too damaged to ever do anything except blog on the Internet and work pidgeonholed desk-jobs.

She was truthful, albeit tactless.
She didn't play the game so they took her fame.

>transgender women

Did you mean "men"?

What's with the guy in the wig?

No, that would be gay.

He is merely progressive.

>Heigl still trying to be relevant

the tranny the Keanu Reeves fucked is much more passable and shouldve gotten the role

>Katherine Heigl

Won't last the season. I honestly don't know how she gets roles

Mental illness.

That's his name?

went to a professional grad school with a woman who dropped out due to stress and transitioned to a man. all she does is post pictures of her pecs on a blog now.

this show feels like the studio killing two birds with one stone. "look how progressive we are" coupled with appeasing Heigl with another chance.

>laverne cox plays an unconvincing tranny in jenji kohans netflix abortion
>1000 think piece articles about her bravery and undeniable beauty later
>a whole slew of high profile roles just fall intor her lap

we're going to get an epidemic of unsuccessful minority actors getting tit jobs and writing emotional editorials for huffpo now

I want to fuck that tranny. Raw

>implying you wouldn't creampie her boipussy

Are you a bunch of faggots?

Fuck off, trannies are worthless. Name one tranny who has ever improved the world in any meaningful way