Tell me about Robinho, why was he world class playing for the Brazil NT but so disappointing when playing club football?

Tell me about Robinho, why was he world class playing for the Brazil NT but so disappointing when playing club football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ud21Unqac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got Real money and went partying every night, said fuck you to football

Kind of like Balotelli except Robinho wasn't a meme player

Still doesn't explain why he used to be good at the national team

He was good before he joined Real

What did he do post 2002

Was he good in 2006 no, didn't even fucking start

He won the Copa '07 for Brazil as the star man and was one of the best players in the 2010 WC.

The Copa, which means nothing

>2010 WC
Accomplished what exactly
He was dropped a year later

> implying Brazil wasn't the favorite going into the 2006's WC with the "magical quartet" of Adriano, robinho and the ronaldos
> also implying that he was the second best (at the Seleção) after Ronaldinho (one could argue that he was playing better than Ronaldinho at the national team at the time)

Meme players

It didn't mean nothing to Argentina who sent their best squad to the competition while Brazil won it without Kaka and Ronaldinho.

And its not his fault Melo was a retard in 2010.

>Ronaldinho is the best player in the world
>build team around Kaka
>lose to Memedine Names and

LMAO

2010 never 4get

Both Kaka and Dinho had declined massively at that point so that actually worked in their favor

This guy could've been so good if he had a good work ethic.

He's that rare player who actually cares about performing for the national team.

He really never disappointed for the NT but his club career was meh. Strange player.

The entire German NT is a meme.

>Muh man shaft

>went partying every night, said fuck you to football

So just like Ronaldinho?

Wtf is up with Brazilians.

Remember when Neymar was called Robinho 2.0. Could still happen 2bh

Ronaldo as well.

Thats what happens when poverty rats get a lot money just to play a game.

They need a babysitter.

Ronaldo got killed by his knees first and foremost.

No. Neymar already had a much better club career than Robinho.

Yah but he was a party freak too and didn't give much a of a fuck about training.

Christian Vieiri:

> "When I was at Inter, Ronaldo was the player who trained less than anyone else, because he was the best footballer in the world and it is indeed true that we went back home at 5-6 AM,” he confessed.

> "We went clubbing. Then, I used to sleep for a couple of hours and went on to the pitch to train, while he laid down on the cot and ate brioches and cappuccino.

> “The big problem was that the following day at midnight, he used to show up at my house and honked until I came down so we’d go out again.”

>honked until I came down so we’d go out again.

lel, Ronaldo was that guy.

>He was good before he joined Real
How can you be good playing in a non-european league?
Brazilian league is a joke

kek, it isn't m8
Brazilian league is where every player is born, and people give their blood to football while not having full resources and money like in Europe. It's much more exciting watching BR league than Euro leagues 2bh

>Robinho
>Triathlete
>Run, pedals and nothing (yes, I did on purpose, fuck the gringos)

Maybe nowadays, but not back than.

imagine vieri and ronaldo fucking italian qts while benoit cauet watched.

Come on man, a literal Fulham reject was tearing up the Portuguese league.

>Wtf is up with Brazilians.

Favela monkeys.

Imagine if in 2010 we had Kaká and Ronaldinho in full form, if Adriano wasn't such a retard, Robinho and Fabiano in good shape and Neymar on the bench.

Could've been a GOAT team desu...

Come on man, a literal Sporting reject was tearing up the Premier League

Nice shitpost but its true. A guy who failed for a relegated premier league side became one of the star players of the 2nd best portuguese side

"and nothing" kkkk that makes sense

>world class at NT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is he the anti-Rooney?

He did win a Copa America against this Argentina

and Jean Beausejour did it twice

Damn on paper that Argentina side is 10x better than Brazil's.

wtf

really can't make this up

wew

>the Copa

South America was absolute garbage outside of Brazil and Argentina back then.

Robinho was never more than an arrogant monkey.

When he was hired by Real, he said: "I'm going to Real to be the best in the world"

When he left Real, he said: "I left Real Madrid to be the best in the world"

This idiot thought he would be the next R: Romário - Ronaldo - Rivaldo - Ronaldinho - Robinho.

Here in Brazil we have a motto: never trust no one paulista* player. They're all chokers. Never any paulista won anything relevant to the country.

Pelé (Minas Gerais), Garrincha (Rio de Janeiro), Didi (Rio de Janeiro), Jairzinho (Rio de Janeiro), Nílton Santos (Rio de Janeiro), Romário (Rio de Janeiro), Bebeto (Bahia), Dunga (Rio Grande do Sul), Taffarel (Rio Grande do Sul), Ronaldo (Rio de Janeiro), Rivaldo (Pernambuco), Ronaldinho (Rio Grande do Sul).

You see? None of those who built the brazilian Football is paulista.

* Natural from the city of São Paulo.

>Messi

All my keks

he was so good under dunga during 2010, such an underrated brazil side

Kek. I was going to say Neymar, but he is a choker as well.

Robinho's debut with Madrid: youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ud21Unqac

He looked promising indeed. Damn, I can't believe eleven years have passed since...

the lionel messi curse

>Ayala
that fucker

>Robinho
>world class
top hue

You guys are idiots. He played good in every one of his 3 season in Real. Sure, he wasn't top-tier, world class player, but he was very good. He only turned to shit in 2008 when he went to City.

this

>Mineiro
>Josue
>Vagner Love

What the fuck is Dunga's problem?

kill yourself m8, most european leagues are dogshit, Hulk teared up yours and he's total garbage.

Kaká was literally the best player in the world in 07.

DELET THIS

Anyone here watched that documentary about football in Brasil? It followed stories of few Brasilians and their love for football and how it affects their lives. Young Robinho was there

Kek

Because he never played world class in anything and you, as default for brits, don't know a thing about footy.
>multiculturalism

Pato could have been great as well

On clubs, he aimed the money, the pussies and the booze. He only got his ass on the line when it really mattered.

On NT, he took shit seriously, because he had some respect for that shit and he knew that a good performance would put a good word on him on the transfer markets