>BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU

>OH NO

>BLU BLU BLU BLU

> HOTHEAD

>OH NO

BLU BLU BLU BLU BLU

Please describe what exactly it is that I'm missing with this "band"

nothing

This has got to be the worst shitpost i've seen all day.

how thick do you have to be to think there is something to get? its a guy screaming in anger to the point that he isn't forming words. have you never experienced that in your life, or even have the ability to empathize with that in the slightest?

Huge deathgrips fan here and you just made me cringe. Fucking lol man come on.

have you seen your own post?

see

see

see

>"lyrics need literal meaning."
>Not having a grasp of the abstract.
pleb spotted

>posts lyrics to a song
>doesn't offer an interpretation of said lyrics
>doesn't offer any idea of what you ARE "getting"
>"what am I missing??"

how would we know what you're missing when we don't know what you're getting? are you trying to tell us that you're feeling confused because you see no artistic value in those lyrics and would like insight from someone else in order to help you form your own insight? is that what's happening john?

seeand

see

see

c

NOTM is their only good album

well that's one of the worst songs they've ever made so idk

the rest of the song
and the other songs
and the music

zee

if i get dubs i release andy's emails

one more role because his emails are really interesting

It's meme band, not good.

last role
this will decide if i delete the emails or not

nothing

most of death grips fanbase are teenagers that have absolutely 0 artistic talent

explain this to me, its such a random and weird trend ive noticed. fans of "Eclectic" (i.e. shit) bands like death grips tend to be incapable of generating their own art, so all they do is consume "eclectic" art.

why is this?

I used to like Death Grips, but this is true, after analyzing, it's pretty much garbage.

You just described Sup Forums

this but ironically

this

Idk where this idea of "I either do not perceive the merit, or it has no merit" comes from but things exist outside of you my dude it's fine to not care

Name 3 artists whose fans generate good work

>it's a "le lyrics are le most important" episode

That being said, McRide has poor actual vocals. Zach and Andy carry the team so hard. BP is such a triumph.

unironically? pink floyd, syd barrett or something like love have been pretty common names ive heard creative people list as influences/favorites.

definitely not death grips. i only see deathgrips as profile pictures when playing counter strike.

even when you get it, it's still kinda shit