Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/baZ6iCEd2vo
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey guys, whats going on tonight?

That's a dumb quote from a terrible artist, you can't accomplish everything in one day, Picasso

not much, had a pretty good day actually, i even had fun with friends, but i got home and i ended up like this

Bob Ross confirmed better

We just image bumping for a bit?

i guess so, just dumping my favorite ones from my folder

Anyone have the story of user and Elise? That shit gets me everytime.

Need to rename this

To everyone who's a depressing cunt, grow the fuck up.
23, cripple, just underwent shoulder replacement, and I'm fucking loving life. You know why? Cause every day is a chance for something new to happen. If you don't like where you are, do something about it and stop bitching. You fuckin lazy cunts have no one to blame but yourself for how you feel.

YLYL thread in disguise, everyone loses

Met a girl online a couple months back, we talk a couple times every week. I think I love her...

I honestly hope you find a reason to kill yourself user.

lost at this
nigga was only 11 away from quints

>Cause every day is a chance for something new to happen.
nothing has happened in my life but shit and dissapointment, so yeah, its a chance for something new that never comes

Now the only thing that terrifies me is my son dying. I can only barely how empty my life would be if he was gone. It keeps me up at night sometimes.If my wife would die, yeah, I'd be really sad and would probably feel like a part of me is gone but my kid, man, it's my core. He's 3 and I feel unbelievably happy when he laugh or when he hugs me for no reason. Losing this would be the end of my life.

I think you mean "10"

It's okay user, not everyone understands basic math.

11 would have worked too

All of my this.

Bamp

too many times

philip larkin says it best.

I just miss her you know

not sure what this pic is from the thumbnail, hopefully it's feels

I hope your surgeon used dirty medical equipment and you get an infection and die.

Damn...

I want her back

Playing feels roulette again, no idea what these are because I don't have the energy to open them before I post them

"We are all stars in the sky
We all shimmer then decay
So I wonder - did I burn out, make a mark
Or fade away?"

Sorry to break it to you, but she doesn't come back. It's been seven years now for me; she's likely long forgotten me and (I pray) found someone who loves her as much as I still do.

This is the truth

Forget women man. If you haven't gotten laid, have a one night stand to get it out of your mind, then forget women.

No such thing as true love

I tried. I tried so fucking hard and failed at everything. I failed a really great relationship, I failed a really great paying job. I'm not good at anything, just extremely bad or maybe slightly mediocre at everything.

I'm sorry, younger me. Sorry that we didn't become a video game designer or a Paleontologist like we wanted. Sorry we don't have anyone to love us or to love.

bump

The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is the knowledge that there isn't anything after death. I mean, feeling pain and sadness is better than feeling nothing at all, right? At least I can feel.
-sigh-

just wow people still don't get how depression actually works eh hope you get hit by a bus

yo nice one drake
big fan btw

(Same user from before) damn man... This hit me hard...

Oh jesus christ, fuck you. fuck this.

Damn, user. Damn.

Fuck I'm not even sad over my fucking breakup and this shit got me and she's in the next room...

at least you tried, and you can still try again, but i know you are already tired of trying and failing over and over again, i know i am, and "resting" or to just stop trying for a while isn't working as one would expect

Every feels thread winds up devolving into pining for "the one that got away." I've got so many worse feels than that right now...

I know, user. It fucking sucks.

Why doesn't love me anymore?

I am married with our first child almost a year old know lifes great. BUT i can't shake the feeling you describe mediocre at everything was great in school then last year of highschool stopped trying and i have gone back to college 3 times can't finish. literally a semester left for all 3 i sabotage everything i do myself. have 2 houses make good money but feel like I can't finish anything.

Then go get her. It's what I'm working on.

I think my girlfriend of three years wants to break up with me but Is afraid of how I'd take it.
She's probably found someone better too.

Started hanging out with new people cause all my old friends from high school don't make a fucking effort to even contact me or reply to any firm of communication .
New friends seem to not like me either.
Have done nothing with my life since I graduated high school three years ago. So I feel like a failure.

This hurts.

This is it. This is what I fucking am. A fuck up. A fucking waste. I had one good thing in my life, the kind of thing everyone wants, and I fucked it up. I fucked it up because I was scared to lose her. I clung to her too goddamn hard, and it drove her away. She probably hates me now.

All I have now is a shit $9 an hour job. I'm fucking 23, I live with my dad, I work at Walmart 40 hours a week, and I look forward to my days off solely because I can get drunk alone in my room and find feels threads on Sup Forums. I can miss her in peace, without anyone asking what's wrong, why aren't I smiling, why do I seem so detached. I'm detached because I'm fucking broken.

Fuck this, Sup Forums.

Life hurts Satan

>have 2 houses make good money
I would fucking KILL for the ability to achieve that. Instead, I'll continue to live paycheck to paycheck until my mother passes away because I don't want her to have to bury me, then go out into the woods and put a shotgun in my mouth.

Fuck's sake, you have more than I could ever hope for.

>The first time I saw her, everything in my head went quiet.
>All the ticks, all the constantly refreshing images just disappeared.
>When you have OCD, you don't really get quiet moments.
>Even when I'm lying in bed I'm constantly thinking "Did I lock the door? Yes. Did I wash my hands? Yes. Did I lock the door? Yes. Did I was my hands? Yes." but when I saw her, all I thought about was the curve of her lips and the eyelash on her cheek.
>I asked her out 6 times in 30 seconds.
>She said yes after the third one but none of them felt right so I had to keep going.
>On our first date I spent more time organizing my meal by color than I did eating or talking to her
>But she loved it
>She loved that I had to kiss her goodbye 16 times
>She loved that it took me forever to walk home because there are lots of cracks on our sidewalk
>When we moved in together, she said she felt safe because I definitely locked the door 18 times
>I always watched her mouth when she talked
>When she said she loved me, her mouth would curl up at the edges
>At night, she would lay in bed and watch me turn the lights off and on and off and on and off and on and off
>She'd close her eyes and imagine days and nights were just passing in front of her
Cont.

Goddamn.

I don't want to be alive anymore.

I am bad at school, sports, video games, a well-paying job, making friends, keeping friends, talking to people, a beautiful relationship I somehow managed to fuck up.

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because feeling sadness and crippling loneliness is better than nothing at all, I guess.

How?

this hurts a lot

Burning in hell is preferable, my child

eh fuck it. I'll join the crying thread. just moved into my appartment right after college. first time I've been further away than 2 hours from my family. getting the moving blues and want to off myself. seeing what family has given me brings back so many memories and I've only been gone a month.

guess what really depresses me is the new job and if I can do it. also if I can actually pay my bills. and shit.

anyways I'll probably do nothing and just stay in my room as always

cont plz

Work on yourself, man. Better yourself. Get yourself stable. If you don't at least like yourself, if you're not comfortable with yourself, why should she be?

If she cheated on you, or fucked you over in a similar manner, fuck her. It hurts, yes, but you deserve better.

youtu.be/baZ6iCEd2vo

and then you woke up

Here’s one I got off of a coworker let’s call him user:

>user was a Volunteer Fireman
>There was a family with a 5 year old daughter
>One night in the middle of winter (northern state) daughter decides to go outside when parents distracted
>They Call 911 to help look for her
>Police/Firemen/Parents go searching the empty crop fields looking for her
>user was part of group that found her in the Field.
>user looks down at her and sees her laying down in the field curled up hugging her teddy bear
>Reminds him of his own daughter
>user’s daughter would curl up and fall asleep on the middle of the living room floor from time to time
>user would go up to her, shake her to wake her up and help her to bed
>This little girl in the field looked just like that. Just waiting for someone to wake her up and help her to bed
>user knows that no matter how much you shook this girl, she was never going to wake up
>She was gone and there is nothing that anyone could do

user has seen some fucked up shit as a Volunteer Fireman but this was the incident that made him leave the department.

>Get yourself stable.
Easy words to say. Every time I've gotten stable, something happens and I break down again...with no one to help me prop myself back up.

Sometimes, Humpty Dumpty stays broken no matter how much glue you use.

Lost

i can tell you its bullshit. people move to different communities all the time and often times start with no friends at all. social skills and a social life can be rebuilt

>Let's call him user

What kind of faggot are you

>When she woke up in the morning, I would start kissing her goodbye, but she would just leave because I was making her late for work
>When I would stop at a crack in the sidewalk, she kept walking
>When she said she loved me, her mouth was a straight line
>She told me I was taking up too much of her time
>Last week, she started sleeping at her mother's place
>She told me that she shouldn't have let me get so attached to her
>That this whole thing was a mistake
>But how can it be a mistake if I don't have to wash my hands after I touch her?
>It's killing me that she can get away from this and I just can't because I always think of her
>Usually when I obsess over things I see germs sinking into my skin
>I see myself crushed by an endless succession of cars and she was the first beautiful thing I ever got stuck on
>I want to wake up every morning thinking about the way she holds her steering wheel
>How she turns shower knobs like she's opening a safe
>Now, I just think about who else is kissing her and I can't breathe because he only kisses her once
>He doesn't care if it's perfect
>I want her back so bad I leave the door unlocked
>I leave the lights on

i hear you user and i agree. there are much bigger problems in life than some bitch who didnt want you

youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

I know they're easy to say. I'm not even entirely sure what I mean. I've gotten a job, budgeted, talked to a therapist, I feel like I'm stabilizing myself but I dunno.

Just keep trying, brother. If you love her, if she's truly worth it, you have nowhere to go but up. Once you hit rock bottom, even disappointment can't get you lower. Even if this doesn't work out for me, it'd make me a lot happier knowing it worked out for someone else.

Moving away from everyone you know, and just going to work and sitting alone in your apartment. That soul crushing loneliness...

Damn you, now I have the rubber ducky song stuck in my head.

Different user from the one worried about "her." I'm just a guy who's been broken, put himself back together, then broken again way too many times.

Life's a cruel bitch, but far worse demons lurk in the dark corners of the mind.

;(

Poem by Neil Hilborn

I've been broken a lot too, I just keep hitting back. Not even really sure why, at least I wasn't. She is my motivation. Even if she hates me now, she's still my motivation for not putting a gun in my mouth.

If that's pathetic, so be it.

what did you accidentally join team instinct or something?