Someone make an argument of why i shouldn't vote trump

someone make an argument of why i shouldn't vote trump

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker
youtube.com/watch?v=722VZNSENtg
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/
dailywire.com/news/3891/trumps-horrifying-anti-military-slur-last-nights-ben-shapiro/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/dec/17/rand-paul/rand-pauls-right-geneva-conventions-bar-donald-tru/
theweek.com/speedreads/610361/donald-trump-doubles-down-torture-war-crimes
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-US-Military-Will-Commit-Donald-Trumps-War-Crimes-20160307-0011.html
reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-says-military-wont-refuse-h
rawstory.com/2016/03/a-retired-major-general-sets-trump-straight-after-he-advocates-war-crimes/
democracynow.org/2016/3/1/donald_trump_wants_to_commit_war
cnn.com/2016/03/11/opinions/trump-wrong-on-american-torture/
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-waterboarding-it-works-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-responds-istanbul-waterboarding-torture
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-geneva-conventions-221394?cmpid=sf
newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii
blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/donald-trumps-solution-on-gas-prices-get-tough-with-saudi-arabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html
forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2011/04/23/dumbest-guy-in-the-room-donald-trumps-energy-policy/#700458db29b9
content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068345,00.html
cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/04/donald_trumps_first_tv_ad_of_the_2016_campaign.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/10/donald-trump-wants-the-death-penalty-for-those-who-kill-police-officers/
cnn.com/2015/12/10/politics/donald-trump-police-officers-death-penalty/
thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/03/02/3755065/trump-criminal-justice/
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
cnn.com/2016/01/27/politics/anne-frank-donald-trump-adolf-hitler/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/north-korea-praises-wise-politician-donald-trump
nationalreport.net/kim-jong-un-endorses-donald-trump/
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S
nydailynews.com/news/politics/north-korean-state-media-endorses-donald-trump-article-1.2655453
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-north-korea
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-finds-unlikely-support-from-vladimir-putin-a7008601.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/vladimir-putin-just-made-a-massive-donald-trump-announcement/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283218-orlando-shooters-imam-is-pro-trump
rawstory.com/2016/04/a-lot-of-what-he-believes-we-believe-kkk-grand-imperial-wizard-endorses-trump/
snopes.com/2016/05/02/klan-leader-endorses-trump/
businessinsider.com/trump-helping-white-supremacist-website-2015-12
nationalmemo.com/an-extremely-partial-list-of-white-supremacists-who-support-donald-trump/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/19/china-endorses-donald-trump.html
reverbpress.com/world/trump-just-won-an-endorsement-from-war-criminal-bill-clinton-tried-to-kill-video/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-05/balkan-war-crimes-suspect-calls-for-serbs-in-u-s-to-back-trump
vox.com/2016/4/8/11388844/trump-greek-neo-nazis
thestate.com/news/local/crime/article43249878.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin#Trump_endorsement
4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/03/06/in-trump-we-trust-alexander-dugin/
vox.com/2016/3/1/11142048/dugin-russia-trump-endorse
motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/trump-listen-don-king-beat-system
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/05/fucking-insane-conservative-journalists-criticize-trump-s-praise-saddam-hussein/211359
cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/donald-trump-saddam-hussein-iraq-terrorism/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35682844
time.com/4240330/donald-trump-benito-mussolini-quote/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/28/donald-trump-retweets-post-likening-him-to-mussolini/
news.vice.com/article/donald-trump-just-tweeted-and-deleted-a-picture-featuring-nazi-ss-soldiers?utm_source=vicenewstwitter
motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/donald-trump-white-nationalist-afp-delegate-california
littlegreenfootballs.com/article/45928_Donald_Trump_Picks_Well-Known_White_Nationalist_Leader_as_a_Delegate_in_California
nationalmemo.com/trump-picks-white-nationalist-leader-as-delegate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're smart enough to figure it out for yourself.

Or are you?

newyorker com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

rest of the world here

vote for him, it'll make for a few years of great headlines

because voting is not essential to the process

It's about time for a nuclear war... maybe that'll make us pay attention

Because its infinitely better than voting for clinton. This is known

no argument, your good

If you vote for Trump or Hillary you're fucking braindead.

such a good article

Unless you live in a swing state, it really doesn't matter who you vote for.

Trump loves dubs

Well, about as known as something can be by someone with no foresight or common sense.

As an eu citizen awake at 5 am, bro bad idea.

Because voting for Trump is a meme and part of the Sup Forums hivemind.

>Watching the RNC

God his wife is fucking delicious. She will be a great step up from Manchelle.

Inaccurate choad size

trump has more ocmmen sense than hillary

What does Hillary bring to the table except more undocumented people?

No argument can be made. He is the only logical choice.

Just don't vote Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=722VZNSENtg

>infinite shills in this thread
>not a single one can come up with an actual argument against Trump

That's how you know you're right.

he does't have enough common sense to know when to STFU.

just write moot on your ballot

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

If you vote for hillary your just a zombie and not paying attention to anything

He doesn't commit perjury before his term.

>logic
>Trump
pick one

As someone who is a libertarian leaning Reoublican, I can say that he isn't the best choice but he's the least worst option to actually become president. I'm not a fan of his but I'm voting for him. We already know Clinton is corrupt, an opportunist, and all the worst things of GW Bush rolled up into one. You can reason with a Trump as president. His choices for possible SCOTUS judges is enough to vote for him. These are very friendly judges to individual and constitutional rights. If you want more war, spying on citizens, drone strikes, pushing of SJW causes and narratives, along with the expansion of bloated, ineffective government programs vote for Hillary. It's not an easy choice but he is someone who will do the least damage.

As Americans, we should vote for NOBODY. They are both liars who will hand our country over to terrorists for sheckles

As a Bernie supporter. Im not even gonna try. Honestly if thats who you believe in then good luck. I see it as either way things are going downhill regardless at this point. Its simply about picking your poison.

>someone make an argument of why i shouldn't vote trump

Because Obama and Hillary want to take everyone's GUNS AWAY and make the world safe for Terrorists to kill everyone with trucks, machetes and axes.

is a choice between:
>liar
and
>liar

No joke. Hillary campaign actually has paid shills to patrol Reddit and Sup Forums to upvote and defend her.

Here is one now

Amazing

The fact that there are so many people in this thread who legitimately prefer Hillary to Trump scares me.

Sup Forums is just edgy kids who can't vote, though, so I guess there's not much to worry about.

Your guy sucks, is a sellout, and lost. Get fucked.

Explain why this wouldn't be the best case scenario.

>Trump becomes president
>Gary Johnson and Jill Stein each receive at least 5% of the popular vote, which gets the Libertarian and Green Parties federal funding
>Hillary goes to prison

They're paid shills mate.

>implying trump didn't hire PR goons to continually shitpost here

Kys

that was gold
>i know words, i have the best words

i know rite their just cucks
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP MEME MAGIC XD

Trump >hillary

Trump is straight to the point and talks like a normal person. Hillary speaks in broad terms so you can't hold her accountable if she doesn't go through with something.

Thats where they fucked up, the people are angry.

Trump had his own general thread in Sup Forums
Made everyday

Because if someone assassinates hillary for being a corrupt bag, Bernie would be the better option. I say wait for shit to play out.

Exactly what a paid Hillary shill would say

Americas already great! We don't need a fucking corporate con artist to make it great. Get a fucking brain already! and try using it for a change.

actual experience in her field and the ability to back up more than 20% of her claims?

the "joke" is you dumbass. the only "pay" i get is from the 40+ hrs i've put in weekly for more years than you've been able to find your little dick

>talks like a normal person
no
he literally talks like a "special" person
>i know words

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Your spelling is atrocious. Just stop posting.

What wit! Who at the campaign office writes your script?

>not getting it
no wonder you vote for trump

Lol you doublenigger alt-right faggots really buy into your own bullshit.

sellout DNE someone who cares about not fucking up the country more than himself. Honestly I think I respect him more for taking the path he did. He still hasn't technically dropped out which means she hasn't offered him anything yet if that's what you're implying

Trump openly calls for the U.S to commit war crimes and advocates for the murder of innocent women and children.

thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/
dailywire.com/news/3891/trumps-horrifying-anti-military-slur-last-nights-ben-shapiro/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
Trump doubles down after veterans speak out claiming U.S soldiers would not commit war crimes or torture children even if ordered to. Trump responds with, “They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.“

because

Johnson is better

shut up numale
go shill hilary somewhere else NIGGER :)

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/dec/17/rand-paul/rand-pauls-right-geneva-conventions-bar-donald-tru/
theweek.com/speedreads/610361/donald-trump-doubles-down-torture-war-crimes
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-US-Military-Will-Commit-Donald-Trumps-War-Crimes-20160307-0011.html
reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-says-military-wont-refuse-h
rawstory.com/2016/03/a-retired-major-general-sets-trump-straight-after-he-advocates-war-crimes/
democracynow.org/2016/3/1/donald_trump_wants_to_commit_war
Trump on torture: “Even if it doesn’t work they probably deserved it anyway.”

cnn.com/2016/03/11/opinions/trump-wrong-on-american-torture/
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-waterboarding-it-works-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it
Trump renews calls for torture citing public executions and mass rape committed by ISIS promising for the U.S to do the same, “fighting fire with fire.”

Plus Tumps daughter is smoking hot

/thread
At least hillary has the decency to check the law for a workaround before breaking it/bending it

If you REALLY believe that shit, better step away from the window "we" might be watching you.

This user doesn't get it
>back up claims
>hillary
>emails
Have fun with your damned female president, and I hope that vagina was worth scrapping the judicial system, you fucking idiot.

Berniefag here btw.

incredibly accurate

Because Sup Forums seems to think it's a good idea.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-responds-istanbul-waterboarding-torture
Trump says Geneva Conventions a problem and needs to be changed since, US soldiers are to afraid to do their job due to laws which outline the definition of war crimes.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-geneva-conventions-221394?cmpid=sf
Trump threatens to shoot down Russian planes starting war with Russia.

newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902
Trump says he, "won’t rule out” using nuclear weapons in Europe.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
Trump calls for a global nuclear rearmament.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/
Trump says he would declare a World War as President.

I'm going to site their statements on the education issue. You can't sit there and tell me Hillary's statement is anywhere near as personable as Trump's

Competition is why I'm very much in favor of school choice. Let schools compete for kids. I guarantee that if you forced schools to get better or close because parents didn't want to enroll their kids there, they would get better. Those schools that weren't good enough to attract students would close, and that's a good thing.

Compared to

As president, I'll work to ensure every child—from every ZIP code—has access to a world-class education, including access to high-quality preschool. We need to strike the right balance on testing—with fewer, fairer and better tests for elementary and secondary school students. And we must support teachers with the training and resources they need

>implying sandniggers are human and the Geneva convention applies to them

yeah, even daddy wants to bang her

Trumps central campaign promise is "Make America Great Again"

America is already the greatest country in the history of the world. The American economy is the envy of every country on the planet. The American military is the mightiest the world has ever known. The US dollar is the world's reserve currency. It is literally planet America at this point. Trump's promise then, is completely for delusional morons who have no idea what shit holes other countries actually are. Please, go visit some garbage dump nation like France to see how overrun they are with terrorists.

If you see someone with one of those stupid red hats on, call them unpatriotic and un-American.

So does Hillary

nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii
Trump's solution for high gas prices is to violate The Geneva Convention by invading several of America's allies in the Middle East and Africa unprovoked to forcibly seize the oil fields for himself.

blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/donald-trumps-solution-on-gas-prices-get-tough-with-saudi-arabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html
forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2011/04/23/dumbest-guy-in-the-room-donald-trumps-energy-policy/#700458db29b9
When asked for clarification about the above mentioned plan to steal land from multiple nations on two different continents Trump responded with, “We’re not stealing anything. We’re taking.“

content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068345,00.html
Trump says during debate he wants to invade Syria with 30,000 soldiers.

cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/
Trump runs TV add promising to seize foreign oil fields.

Test

At least trump's bullshit is a known thing. Hillary is just has horrible but for some reason people pretend she's not because she's not offensive

Berniefag here too retard.
Except I've actually listened to what he's said and read his endorsement of her because I'm not voting for an orangutan.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/04/donald_trumps_first_tv_ad_of_the_2016_campaign.html
Trump promises mandatory Death Penalty for anyone accused of murdering a police officer despite no legal grounds to impose that.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/10/donald-trump-wants-the-death-penalty-for-those-who-kill-police-officers/
cnn.com/2015/12/10/politics/donald-trump-police-officers-death-penalty/
Trump thinks lethal injection is “too comfortable” Wants to devise a more painful way to execute people.

thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/03/02/3755065/trump-criminal-justice/
The man Trump hired to write his books for him says he honestly believes Trump would start a nuclear war if president.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
Anne Frank's sister (now 86 years old) says that Trump reminds her of Hitler.

cnn.com/2016/01/27/politics/anne-frank-donald-trump-adolf-hitler/
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-Un endorses Donald Trump.

probably more like one britfag

Hillary Is a known fraud

>Check the law
>Check the
>Check
Her direct contradictions to Comey are proof of you being a paid troll.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but candidates aren't allowed to run under FBI investigation (you fucking idiot)

motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/north-korea-praises-wise-politician-donald-trump
nationalreport.net/kim-jong-un-endorses-donald-trump/
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S
nydailynews.com/news/politics/north-korean-state-media-endorses-donald-trump-article-1.2655453
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-north-korea
Russian leader with history of human rights abuses Vladimir Putin endorses Trump.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-finds-unlikely-support-from-vladimir-putin-a7008601.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/vladimir-putin-just-made-a-massive-donald-trump-announcement/
Imam of known Islamic Terrorist (Omar Mateen) endorses Trump.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283218-orlando-shooters-imam-is-pro-trump
K.K.K endorses Trump.

rawstory.com/2016/04/a-lot-of-what-he-believes-we-believe-kkk-grand-imperial-wizard-endorses-trump/
snopes.com/2016/05/02/klan-leader-endorses-trump/
Convicted Neo-Nazi Terrorist Don Black endorses Trump.

businessinsider.com/trump-helping-white-supremacist-website-2015-12
nationalmemo.com/an-extremely-partial-list-of-white-supremacists-who-support-donald-trump/
Chinese Communist Party endorses Trump.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/19/china-endorses-donald-trump.html
Serbian War Criminal Vojislav Seselj endorses Trump.

Hurr durr because he's racist, my democrat overlords said it 1000 times so that means it's true.

feal teh bern

well, if by normal people you mean your average MC employee, then sure.
HURR DURR JUST DO THAT AND PROBLEM SOLVED
JUST BOMB ISIS PROBLEM SOLVED
JUST BUILD A WALL, PROBLEM SOLVED.
He has indeed the political deep of a facebook comment made by an idiot, or normal person, as you want to call them.
not sure how it makes it a good candidate tho.

reverbpress.com/world/trump-just-won-an-endorsement-from-war-criminal-bill-clinton-tried-to-kill-video/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-05/balkan-war-crimes-suspect-calls-for-serbs-in-u-s-to-back-trump
Greek Neo-Nazi leader Ilias Panagiotaros endorses Trump.

vox.com/2016/4/8/11388844/trump-greek-neo-nazis
White supremacist cult leader August Kreis III endorses Trump during sentencing hearing after he is found guilty of child molestation.

thestate.com/news/local/crime/article43249878.html
Russian Fascist Aleksandr Dugin endorses Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin#Trump_endorsement
4threvolutionarywar.wordpress.com/2016/03/06/in-trump-we-trust-alexander-dugin/
vox.com/2016/3/1/11142048/dugin-russia-trump-endorse
Trump brags about endorsement from convicted murderer and repeatedly accused fraudster Don King.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/trump-listen-don-king-beat-system
Trump praises Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein.

mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/05/fucking-insane-conservative-journalists-criticize-trump-s-praise-saddam-hussein/211359
cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/donald-trump-saddam-hussein-iraq-terrorism/
Trump retweets quote from Italian Dictator Benito Mussolini.

>Posting about a "shillpost Boogeyman" instead of making your own informed opinions

he is an unqualified asshat?

>eu citizen
insisting your arguement is even worth a finger painting of two elephants jerking eachother off

Hi, you are wrong, so this is me correcting you.

BREXIT crashes global markets a year early, Trump blames Obama. Trump wins election.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35682844
time.com/4240330/donald-trump-benito-mussolini-quote/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/28/donald-trump-retweets-post-likening-him-to-mussolini/
Trump uses picture of Nazi soldiers in official campaign poster.

news.vice.com/article/donald-trump-just-tweeted-and-deleted-a-picture-featuring-nazi-ss-soldiers?utm_source=vicenewstwitter
Trump picks famed Neo-Nazi White Supremacist Leader as Delegate.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/donald-trump-white-nationalist-afp-delegate-california
littlegreenfootballs.com/article/45928_Donald_Trump_Picks_Well-Known_White_Nationalist_Leader_as_a_Delegate_in_California
nationalmemo.com/trump-picks-white-nationalist-leader-as-delegate/
Trump's son gives interview with Holocaust denying radio show host who wants to bring back slavery. Trump then gives the radio host press credentials and invites him to events.

Herr deer kill cops because BLM

Fuck off you cant probe shit with the bias libtard media they are the ones funded by the goverment to tell lies about gays being natural, mind controle not existing and the world being round