What's the best movie script you've ever read?

What's the best movie script you've ever read?

TELL

THAT

TO

ZOD'S

SNAPPED

NECK

WE

WUZ

MEMES

>didn't lead him out of the city...
Are people retarded?

Zod was a fucking general...being on this planet momentarily...he already had graceful mastery of his senses...did you not see the first time he flew, compare that to supes seismic jump to even get the hang hang of it...AFTER 25+ years of honing his senses.

He was no match for Zod and he knew that...Zod knew that the people were his weakness, that's why he kept the fight in the city.

You could've saved me.

He looks like Steven Seagal when smiling

B-but muh le man of murder

That whole script was garbage. What possessed him to release that to the public?

You dumb son of a bitch fucked it up

whats the vid that this is from?

Unfucked it for ya

Because he's so fucking delusional that he thinks he's such an influential movie "critic" even though he has pleb taste and only really watches capeshit. At least those other Youtube "critics" know they have pleb taste and just like to talk about movies.

Script thread?

Anyone wanna help me out with the final scene of my shortfilm? Not quiet sure...
( constructive criticism welcome- but please no bully ;_;)

Is that from the director's cut?

Here's a fun python script.

# coding=UTF-8
import math, time
i,f,string = 0,0,"OP is a giant faggot"
while True:
print " "*int(math.cos(f)*30+46) + string[i:] + string[:i]
i,f = 0 if i == len(string) else i+1,f+0.05
time.sleep(0.015)

Network
Sweet Smell of Success
maybe The Player.

bretty good m8, keep it up

faggot

I'm not even sure where it's going. Is she going to blow up?

Did she really cannibalize a virgin? That's hot

John Core, hands down

Can't find anything on this.

that's deep

Are you people serious?

Yes.

Yeah because *I* wrote it. But I posted it here years ago and people used to repost it all the time.

Neat. Why ain't you filmed it yet?

I ain't got time for that.

Yo this John Core stuff is pretty decent.The characters are all great in their charicature, but try and make them, if not smarter, more competent. The most enjoyably stupid plots need to make you feel present in the story, and right now it's far too obvious that you, the writer, are just rangling together isolated episodes into something semi-coherent. John Core himself doesn't even have to do anything. Just let him go around fucking shit up.

Pretty lame.
Dont really have any context.
What genre is it?

She literally ate a virgin.

TELL

Eh, might as well now that you other faggots are doing it.