Posted before but posting again because this has grown, I'm 100% sure now...

Posted before but posting again because this has grown, I'm 100% sure now. I have a growing scrape on my face and I have no idea what's caused it or what's making it grow. Literally new pieces of skin are breaking off next to the already scabbed area; I haven't damaged or pulled off any of the already scabbed parts. What is this?? I'm freaking out. Just an hour ago I lightly brushed my face with my fingertips (not nails) without thinking and another piece broke off

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleczema.org/eczema/types-of-eczema/
nhs.uk/Conditions/Psoriasis/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the shot from a few hours ago, when I first asked, and before the most recent piece of skin came off

Eczema, dude. Go to a doctor, get some cream.

yup - eczema

get some steroid ointment

Which type? The description doesn't match much, it doesn't itch, and it's less a rash and moreso pieces of skin coming off

nationaleczema.org/eczema/types-of-eczema/

Lulz. OP has superAIDS. No surprise there.

Dammit, I meant psoriasis. I always get those mixed up.

nhs.uk/Conditions/Psoriasis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

pls halp, i just read all the descriptions for the types of eczema and it doesn't seem to fit with any, unless i'm missing something

oh wait lemme read this

flesh eating bacteria most likely no big deal just hope your into wearing masks.

put some raw honey on it

or for the ghetto

put sum dat raw honey shit on that sheeet

leprosy

no, really

LEPROSY

how long has it been on your face?

lol might be impetigo, in which case stop scratching it or even touching it, and be careful where you put your hands on the rest of your body because shit spreads like a motherfucker

Medfag here communicable disease research facility, its a lesion brought on by early onslaught human immunodeficiency.virus (h.i.v) ..have you had any opportunistic infections of anysort lately? Rash? Unseasonable flu symptoms? Diarrhea?

eczema or low zinc

You trolling? Description/images for this are even further off than eczema. There are no puss filled anything, no rash, no bumps, it's just pieces of skin coming off, mostly the top layers but enough to cause it to burn to the touch and scab over.
3 days ago, and it was just a little circle around that darkest part of the scab. I'll google that though

it's infantigo OP
google it.
I've had it

I got it from being scratched in the face playing basketball. It seem to be concentrated around my nostrils, but appeared a few other places on my face. Had to take antibiotics

Flesh-eating bacteria.

Yeah you may be right...crap I hope I didn't give it to anyone if that's the case. Looks like this usually doesn't scar...hopefully it's this and not skin cancer

kek impetigo dingus

I'm not 100% sure about this impetigo guess though...it seems to usually be around nostrils/mouth/chin, and mine is a small area on the far side of my cheek. Plus impetigo seems more blistery....it's possible mine blistered and popped before i noticed, but I thought skin was just peeling off

Damn quads for flesh eating bacteria??? Das fukd up mane...

Actually I just read "Cuts, scrapes, grazes, and insect bites should be washed immediately and kept clean to avoid risk of developing impetigo."

...I could've gotten bit by something funky, and that caused a localized version of impetigo...doesn't seem blistery at all....but maybe...

I'd nuke it with peroxide and then put antibiotic cream, covering it to see if it will start healing, if not maybe something else.

I love your thinking, I'll do just that, maybe I can find a big square bandage to protect it while I sleep....leaning towards going to the doctor tomorrow.

Thanks for the help anons, even the flesh eating bacteria suggestions, because impetigo is sort of that..

good luck user