I really need someone to talk to. I keep thinking about taking the wrong turn right now

I really need someone to talk to. I keep thinking about taking the wrong turn right now.

W-what's wrong Anonymous? Tell me everything.

You can talk to the suicide squad

Me and my brother just got into an fight. All because he wanted to take a shower first. But there's more to the story.

Tell me everything, Anonymous.

life is only going to get worse. Murder your whole family and hang yourself. It's for the best, the pain will never get better

So we just left the gym and we got in the car and he said he didn't want to listen to music. But I had to listen to his music otw to the gym. But he says since I didn't say anything it dosent matter. So he kept saying turn my shit off. (as in unplug the aux) sorry 4 the wait. I'm on my phone right now.

So then I said I'm taking a shower. He says "no I gotta work in the morning" so I was gonna let him take one anyways but i was just messing with him. So we get inside the house and I'm unlocking the door and he's in my fucking back pushing me and shit. I'm like back the fuck up Nigga.

But
But...
but....
but
>black lives matter, bro

So I unlock the door and heading upstairs and he's pushing me almost over the stairway railing. But I make it up the stairs in the bathroom and I get into the bathroom and blocks the door. But (at that point I was gonna just take a puss and get out of his way) but instead he's still pushing and shoving me. Around to get out so I'm like fuck you your not getting in now. So I'm getting really really fucking pist to the point that I start grabbing him. Again sorry for the wait. I know it's irritating when someone doesn't respond asap.

Until you bring Harambe back, you can shut the darn up and back to tumblr. Kthx

Get paid pupper

And I just gave him the shower anyways. But the point is throught the past years growing up with each other. He's 2 1/2 years younger than me. But he's always been stronger and got taller than me too. So he acts like he's the shit. (Ok is the one with the cap and gown) in the middle is my aunty.

Tumbler is for weird ass hipsters. I don't go on there

Get paid pupper

I have an older brother and we used to fight all the time. But for every down time there were too many good times. It always works out in the end. Siblings will always have arguments.

Faggot, both of you and you nigger, nigger parents nigger sister nigger. Nigger. Bigger nigger trash worthless nigger nig wanna nig nog the nigger niggers. You. Are. Nothing. But. A. Nigger.

you guys are brothers and just have that kind of relationship, remember that you guys are family and care about each other

So, in conclusion, OP, what specifically is the problem? That you fight with your brother?

But the point is that he doesn't show me no sign of respect when it comes to that I got your back brother type shit or Il help you out type shit. I always did everything for when he's in trouble or someone is messing with him. I would never let someone become between me and my brother.

No the point is. He just doesn't show respect and sometimes treats me like shit like I'm nothing. Just someone he can push over and fuck over and don't give a shot about.

Just stop talking to him. Pretend he doesn't exist. Do this for a few days. It will fuck with his head.

Next time he pulls that type of shit just straight up tell him "Man, sometimes I feel like you don have my back the way I got yours."
Brotherhood is a source of pride for most men. He might get the point then. If it the way he acts bother you it's your obligation to tell him. How else is he supposed to know? If then you dont see a change it might be a good idea to put some distance between you two. If hes your true brother he'll come around eventually.

Take this for example.
So I was gonna go to the movies with a friend that I haven't seen in a years and a half. My father put 60$ on my debt card cause I didn't have the money to go out due to I was looking for a job to,collect my own income. But my brother came in my room telling me to give him 20$ for dinner because he wanted to go out. And I said I'm getting ready to leave in 15 min and I can't give you the 20$ because Movie Plus gas Plus dinner would almost 40$
>my friend was broke at the time due to family issue's so I wanted to be a good friend.
Again sorry for the wait.

No, it doesn't always work out. My older brother left me a message that he "divorced" me. Yeah, real mature.

Your younger brother is angry he has a small cock, so let him have his way. Everytime he wants his way, just say to yourself, he's only acting out because he has a small dick.

Now, if you make the mistake and tell him, he'll call you up to "divorce" you. Well, at least thats what happened to me.

Don't be such a pussy , stand up to him every time he messes with you . If you have to fight him to prove your worthy of doing what you do as a person . Then by all means .. brother

OP if you are old enough to be on this website you are old enough to move out and get a job.

Wha what? But I have my battlestation set up in the basement. Took me 30 years to perfect it

Op here.
Part 2
So I don't have that much to give because I really wanted to do something really nice for someone. So I told my brother and I said.
>look I can give you 10$ because that's all I have to give right now.

(brother says)>why nigga, just give me the 20$. Its not your money anyways it's dad's money you dumb ass.
(Op says)>no dad gave me the money so I can go out tonight. Now I can give you the 10 or find someone els. Or something in the freezer.

timestamp or gtfo

That's funny because I didn't just a month ago. Right after I graduated.
I have been putting in application for almost 2 months now. And no luck so far. That's me sitting in my new room.

LOL

Ment to say I did.

You're gonna kill yourself because your little brother is mean to you? What the fuck OP, grow some balls and realize life isn't sunshine and fucking rainbows.

Ok my nigga, I'mma tell you how it is. From now on keep your shit to yourself, try to keep the distance from him, by first.

A. get a job
B. If you got a job, then find a hobbie like BJJ class, Gym sports etc.
C. try not to be at home all the time.
D. Find a girl friend
E. Do you have a girl friend? If not..Find one asap.
F. Keep youself busy and give each other space.

Do these things and your life will change for the better.

user

stop being a pussy tell your brother to stop acting like a childish nigger, how old yall like 18 - 19? tell him to grow the fuck up and OP you need to grow a pair of balls dude

Both of you are ugly as sin and so is your aunty

So I head to the atm and I didn't know you can't take out on lower than a 20$ so I had no choice but to take the 20$.
I got back to the house and gave him the 20$ and I said
>hey I would like my change back when I get back home from the movies.
>he says "it's mine now Nigga"
I'm like ight I'm expecting it back anyways when I get back home.
Then later on after I dropped my friend off at his house. I was heading back home. And I just walked in the house and he starts bitching at me because I wasn't home on time so he could go grab dinner. >I'm not a fast typer. My apologies.

dude your brother looks like a brown autistic version of hank hill

Iv been having social issues so well. I wasn't really going to. Its just that it kept poping up in my mind. I don't know why I tend to think like that. I was having issue's in,school also where i,just felt alone. Its hard to explian because I'm confusing myself too. Its better if you here it from my voice.

If you are American your writing skills are horrendous.

Wait... Is that..? No it can't be.

Last part.
So i,say
>you always talking about you got friends that can drive and shit why didn't you just call them if I wasn't able to.
>(brother says) because I thought you where gonna be home at 9:00.
But repeatedly told him I would be home at 10:30.
So then we go out and he grabs his food to eat. I forgot what it was but then I asked for my changed and he kept saying fuck you it's not your , then I went to go grab it and I think he punched or pushed me. I can't remember.
But the point is no matter what's the situation is not just for him but for ANYBODY THAT NEEDS HELP il be there right by they're side no matter what.

Where's your father son?

Yep...

Right here. Never thought he would be. Fuckin blew my mind when he showed up.

I don't really no what other excuse to come up with. When my senior year was starting up. I started to feel really alone. No one,wanted to talk to me, some thought i,looked weird and I was quiet alot in school. I only talked when I was ready or,if i was comfortable with the people in,the classroom. Also going to 8 different schools throughout my life didn't help also. And being friends with people who,i thought was a,friend turned bad real quick.

best of luck OP. Sounds like your bro is immature af. Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon and your relationship with him will get better.

After a hour Iv calmed down. I \b\ isn't the place to come talk to someone. I just thought someone with some care would come through and help out. Thanks for the time to the ones that gave some advice. I really appreciate it. Thank you. Goodnight. P.S I'm deeply sorry If you lost a loved one or a friend to any situation about suiced.

have sex with him. this will bring you guys closer and you will stop fighting