I work for Congress and i am drunk. Ask me whatever

I work for Congress and i am drunk. Ask me whatever.

also i bump with armbirds

Representative? Or staff member?

what do you do

Staff

I'm an LD. Write bills and help my member decide on his votes, primarily.

Fantasy world fucking faggots sage

who do you want to win in the 2016 election?

Do you know much about the other congressmen? Like if I asked you about my rep could you tell me something interesting that I couldn't find on google?

Why are you gay?

k

Really no one still running. I'll vote Gary, but I would have preferred Rand or Rubio.

I know things that aren't public knowledge, but there's 500+ members, so I don't know all of them. If you have questions, fire away.

The influence helps

What are the odds of stricter internet laws?
Stuff like if you type it you meant it kind of stuff.

do you honestly believe Capitalism will survive technological advances that will effectively unemploy a large section of the populace? (ie self driving cars, trucks. automated fast food chains)

I don't know, that somewhat exists right now as far as posting, but it's more of an executive branch thing. I don't think you'll see anything in legislation in regards to simply typing something, really ever. That said, just don't type weird stuff and you'll be good.

Define "weird stuff".

do you want to see Citizens United overturned?

Yes. It is not the duty of government to pave your way, rather the duty of the citizen to create their own means. The vast majority of citizens will survive just fine among the technological advances you've mentioned, and it's up to the workers on the other end to prove their worth to another employer.

Illegal things.

kek no. I would rather see all political contribution limits eliminated.

Do you believe that congress members should have a term limit similar to the president?

No. I don't think that members of any legislative branch should have term limits at all. Term limits are a restraint on the voters, disallowing them from voting in who they choose. Additionally, term limits give an upper-hand to lobbyists who are able to gain an expertise in the legislative process, while term-limited legislators serving for 6, 8, 10, etc. years have a limited amount of time to gain experience before inevitably being replaced.

If you could shit in a congressman's/senators coffee, would you and why would it be Nancy Pelosi?

I disagree. Shorter limits force more change. Lobbies have less opportunity to dig their claws in and nobody gets comfy being a dredge to the rest of us.

I think public office should be like Jury duty. You get your letter, show up for 3 months and go home. A government for and by the people.

>Write bills and help my member decide on his votes, primarily.
Isn't that the Congressman's job? Why isn't he doing those things himself? Is he too busy trying to fundraise?

So you're traitorous, unAmerican scum? Unchecked money in politics is the root of corruption in this country. Supporting it is supporting corruption.

haha omg. I can tell you're a sheltered white jewfag. you really think most people will survive technological cimpetition, are you srs? goddamn whatever school you went to definitely didn't make you smarter.

agree. stop rushing bills thru congress. the actual congressmen needs to read the bills, and not have jewfags read it for him to influence his vote.

wow. ur a fuckin moron. right at home win congress tho. home of that jewcucks

Can you get launch codes thanks