Has anyone ever fucked their In-Laws family before? Your spouses mom, sisters, aunts, cousins etc?

Has anyone ever fucked their In-Laws family before? Your spouses mom, sisters, aunts, cousins etc?
I wanna fuck my wifes sister, been for awhile now. Have some stories etc. So guys advice and stories.

Lol thats her in a model shot or you got an asian mother in law?

Dvbbs

yep, she did a boudouir shoot when she turned forty

thats crazy and sexy.

more?

Nippsss

Got a handjob from my brother's girlfriend once. Does that count?

Someone repost

Yeah id say so

Tell the story user

Greentext that shit.

What about OP?

Moar

Filipina?

>Have some stories etc. So guys advice and stories.

yet you post no stories?

Here's mine. college GF had horny sister 2 years older than her. GF hated sister because everything came easy to sister. Better grades, got all the guy attention she wanted. One night out, sister saw me and we ended up talking. Hooked up, BJ in parking lot, took her to her apartment and railed that shit. She was good and I felt she was making an extra effort. I realized it was as much about her dominating the sister as it was about fucking me . . . and I reveled in that shit as it happened.

Craziest part is that there had to be 10 people who knew us both, some not close friends, who saw us hooking up (blame F&M Bar), and I'm sure they spread the story. Yet I guess nobody was enough of an asshole to want to tell the GF so she never found out that I know of. We broke up for other reasons a year and a half later. 10 years later I bump into her occasionally and she's still pleasant so I guess she never found out or doesn't care anymore. It probably helped that Facebook was not as big back then.

OK op, your fucking story?

yep... and such a fucking slut too :)

My brother-in-law is a bit of a cuck. So I fuck his wife all the time. She likes all kinds of dirty shit. My wife doesn't mind cause she like's eating her pussy.

>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║

Got a blowjob from my wifes sister once while drunk. Was cash. I thought it would be awkward but it was like 8 years ago and were really close.

>Got a blowjob from my wifes sister once while drunk. Was cash. I thought it would be awkward but it was like 8 years ago and were really close.

no idea if this is another Sup Forums lie but if true, that is awesome. The real win is not even the BJ but making everything so cool later . . . clearly you have married into a great family