This Ghostbusters dindu nuffin actress is bitching about how everyone's hating just cause she's black and shit...

This Ghostbusters dindu nuffin actress is bitching about how everyone's hating just cause she's black and shit, expecting us to bow down and cater to her every nigger demand. Show her what real hate is Sup Forums:
twitter.com/lesdoggg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lesdoggg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NYPA

There's already a thread on her chimpout fuck off

that isn't a personal army request. personal army is 'message bomb my ex' or some shit.

this is a celeb figure, and she's actually getting trolled right now by another group of people. maybe it's Sup Forums or something, i dunno.

i honestly thought the movie was good.

Movie sucks on its own.

yes start up a whole shitstorm of publicity for some dumb bitch hardly anyone really knows and make her more famous over her sjw agenda. how'd that work out for the sarkeesian cunt? how stupid are you? you just ignore retards and they fade away from lack of fucks given.

Sent from my Android phone

bump because this is fucking wonderful

You think dick jokes are good?

Sup Forums here, feel free to join in Sup Forumsrethren.

this

>Sent from my Android phone
classic

Has she responded?

No need to lie to us user. You know you hate her a bit more because she's black.

>twitter.com/lesdoggg
shes fucking triggered lol

Bump for major potential. She mad

The gamergate retards don't even realize that they're the reason that these women they hate are popular in the first place.

I'm all for it though, both sides are angry retards and angry retards are funny.

Kek
Why does she reply? She must be trying to hype this up and pull race card shit for fame

#blackghostsmatter

>Im am a stand up comedian

You browse Sup Forums and you think you're in a position to tell me what's good and bad?

kek

buh-bump

Has anyone gotten blocked by her yet?

rekt

She got enough. Look at her fucking twitter, it's all done

that isnt ectoplasm that is nut

Its Sup Forums and Sup Forums calls for aid. And we shall answer

Get a clue, faggot.

We don't need you anyway.

Just because you don't personally know target doesn't make this any less of an army request

She posts like a typical ghetto nigger. I thought she just played a character, but she's proving all the negative stereotypes every time she responds. to the hate. Keep it up

oh shit kek

well, this is actually the only reason i see to not go on with this
>polfags are just closet homosexuals

Thread 404'd you tard

someone should point out to her that now that shes been ganged up on twitter for her skin color that she knows what its like to be white on the internet now, and not to worry because her black privilege is only temporarily suspended.

nigga just close your eyes nigga like walk away from your computer nigga

Where's the Hacker Sup Forums?

Old thread has died. This is all we have now brothers

Nice work, user

shitty movie done in by idiot film makers listening tumbrlurinas

kekd
rekt

This is some good shit man

Stupidity knows no bounds...

>harambe the wonder gorilla

Are you a fly? Thinking that a steaming pile of shit is good

she dinn du nuffin

wait what

It wasnt as terrible as I expected. It would have been decent with a better main cast and slightly less self-masturbatory bullshit

Too much cancer on film - hack rotten tomatoes - imdb - give them the razzie award. Put the scores in the floor. We can't stand more of this remaked bullshit. Requesting the personal army to end that movie faggotry once and for all.

>blatant hate crimes are okay online
It's going to be fun watching the FBI shut this place down.

I fear that this kind of publicity will end up having this movie listed someday as some kind of "epic classic" like Manos The Hands Of Fate.

Anyone notice how the end of the photon gun looks like a dildo? They think of everything, those Hollywood weasels.

Sup Forums doesn't know how to troll properly, it's just a bunch of fucking stormfag jewspiracy faggots.

If they keep this shit up there's going to be some sort of internet registration.

She still got slimed

> Sent from my Android phone
>tRigGErd

>FBI
>shut this place down

> cancer on film

my sides hurt and I just paid for a back pysio appointment today. oh well

So, this fag was telling me about using Text Now to bypass Twitter or Google phone confirmations on the old thread. Wanted to ask him if he knows for fact this shit works on these sites, because I tried several other similar services on them and all were blocked.
You still around, mr.fag?

HHHHHHHHHA

You realize much worse has happened on this site than few faggots trolling some celebrity on twitter?

Fucking summerfags

>billshit

Whazzup Harambe

She probably wants racism on her feed so she can play victim and get more people to see the movie out of sympathy, like what Anita does with her video games thing. Congrats for falling for their trick.

you stupid faggots are going to turn her into the next anita sarkeesian

send this to her

g48b8m8i8r8r88r888vd888db8d8fb8dz8bf8d88n8d8n8z

don't let this 404 anons. she hasn't had enough yet

i believe they said google voice works

God, the cringe. Your only recourse is suicide, friendo.

Just going to drop this here.

someone please link her to the thread i want to see what shell say

This is actually pretty funny she's losing it read the tweets if you haven't

Guaranteed suicide in the next 24 hours.

who?
Oh yeah that cunt I forgot about

"dint" ultimate kek

She fell for the cyberbullying meme.

We will be doing the world a favor, if you ask me.

This would be a guaranteed reply if it ere paraphrased, darkies hate when you shoot dem wif dey own gunzz cuz they wuz kangs

We can only hope user, we can only hope.
----
On another note, why the fuck can't she just put down her phone and ignore this? Is it really this hard for celebrities to ignore attention, whether it be good, bad or somewhere in between?

GTFO summersjwfag

had a giggle

Yeah, then I said I wasn't in America and had no success using an American VPN to set up Google Voice (wants phone as well). Then this Text now thing was mentioned

LMAO

Notice how her language changed once she exited 'chimp-out' mode?

Holy shit I'm crying.