Do you cucks actually think Trump is going to build a wall? Stupid people falling for lies from politicians

Do you cucks actually think Trump is going to build a wall? Stupid people falling for lies from politicians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's all meme magic. No one believes any of it.

not today, crooked Hillary

So basically Hillary 2016?

Literal Hitler could be running for presidency and Iw ould rather vote for him than this Hillary pandering to niggers bullshit.

>Thinking the president needs to rape someone.

No. He'll win big. The wall is meme magic.

He's built it up so much, no pun intended, that he'll have to deliver or bring his political career to an end.

But at the same time, he doesn't even have a career, and Obama didn't deliver on dick, yet people still love him globally. Trump is based tho.

true

He speaks figuratively, its going to be built with 5.56 and 9mm, etc.

I hate radical muslims, but you're stupid to think most muslims are like that. 98% aren't and you're a moron to write policy on 2%.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>30 years on TV, has always done what he has said he is going to do.

hey op, you're a faggot.

Literal ex-Muslim here, most aren't terrorists but they actually love it when the proactive ones slit western necks

Ben Shapiro. Perhaps you can show me a vid a what Rush thinks, too? The fact is Muslims are scared to speak out against the majority and feel they need to go them in order to save their lives. You'd do it too if you lived in a theocracy where apostasy was punishable by death.

>Muslims are scared
Then they can stay in muslim countries.
Christians who goto the middle east and get killed don't have my sympathies either.
Muslims who come to western nations should be jailed or executed as well.

This just in, politicians lie. Alert the internet!

no, but do you seriously believe that Hilary is telling any truth in her words.

love it might be an exageration. More so it often feels justified, in the same way we The Columbine ones are for "standing up to bullies" or whatever the fuck

how did you "lose the faith".... it was mushrooms/psychedelics for me.

There's already walls, fences, river, on the border. In other places there is nothing. He may build new wall where the was none and fix up the busted walls that are there.

I believe her as much as Trump. And when I think both are dickheads I'm going to take the politician over the reality tv star. Shit, I might as well vote for Kim Kardashian if I wanted to vote for someone on reality tv

>Nov 8
>Hillary wins despite losing the popular vote and the while male vote by 87%
>She gives her victory speech in NYC in front of an army of SJW's, rioting dindus and a few naïve white liberals who sadly have no idea what's coming.
>"Today the American people chose to be on the right side of history. This was an important victory in the battle against racism, against sexism, against hate."
>The sound of the SJWs' shrill screams of victory causes the glass in front of nearby stores to shatter. Chimp out commences and all the Air Jordan's In a 50 mile radius are stolen in a matter of minutes.
>The few moderate white liberals look on uneasily, thinking to themselves "At least Trump didn't win. These poor minorities deserve some free stuff after all the trauma Trump put them through"
>Hillary continues: "But while we have won the battle for the next 4 years, we have not won the war. Exit polls are showing that those with the most privilege in society, white males, have thoroughly rejected progress. For that I have a solution!"
>Suddenly, Obama walks onto stage. The crowd explodes with cheers.
>Enter Obama: "My fellow Americans, we cannot afford to lose the progress of the last 8 years. Hillary will be taking over next year, but we can't sit idly by and allow so many racist, sexist, homophobic Americans to push their evil worldview on society."
>"The problem is clear, and there is only one solution. A final solution."
>Suddently the sound of helicopters is heard approaching. And army of blacks, Latinos, and trannies clad in full battle gear approaches.
>Obama: "It's time we end white male privilege, once and for all."
>Every white male in the audience is surrounded. There is no escape. Some of them try to plead with the mob "I've voted democrat my whole life!". Their pleas fall on deaf ears.
>Obama: "I hereby proclaim, under executive order, that White Males are enemies of the State. They are to be executed on sight!"

Except he won't. He's probably just looking to get another TV show out of this, you dipshit.

>Voting for this
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
I would rather vote for ww3 manifested as a person.

if you faggots in america gets fucked you can come by europa back to you homelandsweden and shit.

what's your fucking point OP?! It doesn't fucking matter what he says... he's just selling. He's selling hate and he's looking for more approval from the masses. He has no ability to govern and feeds his narcissism every chance he gets.

My point is that I'm trying to get Trump supporters to realize they're guidable cocksuckers. Although they probably won't, but it's worth a shot.

Swed fag here, I currently live in america and any american that moves cause of a political decision, 1. Kys and 2. Don't move to an EU country

Like every politician since the 80s your point

its hardly gulliable. building an actual wall that big and long is a tiny, tiny fraction of what the goverment wastes their money on already. its like being shocked trump could afford a can of coke.

he will build it, purely, and soley to show he keeps his promises. it wont change anything because a wall is defeated by shit as simple as a rope, and the cartel dont pussyfoot around, they will tunnel under it...like...they already do.

no one flipped out when we blew 150 billion dollars ( with inflation ) JUST to say we beat russia there. at 30 billion for the wall, thats a fifth of the price to blow on simply "i promise America we will....."

whoops, 150 billion to make it to the moon first.

we blew 150 billion dollars on literally bragging rights against russia. no one knew or cared about the great technology we got along the way, it was simply "our flag goes there FIRST"

also not saying its NOT stupid. just its not gulliability because our goverment has literally shown us its willing to dump 5 times as much money on a similar claim

How? He'll either have to tax the american people more or take it from something like defense spending....all of the hurr durr I love Dale Earnhardt people voting for trump will not like either.

Does Trump Jr. fap to her?

How? He`ll take it from the american people in the form of taxes, or take it away from something like defense spending. oh, you said that already.

the second iraq war cost 1.7 trillion bucks. 30 billion for a wall is fucking grain of sand. he will cancel supersecretmilitaryprojectthatcosts 30 billion and put it into the wall. and since this super secret military project is ultra tippytop classified to the point that only maybe 20 people even know what it ACTUALLY is, we wont ever know, or hear about it.

also he did say hed make mexico pay for it, which means leveraging. he will imply that 35 billion dollars in trade agreements/levies/whatever the fuck will be cancelled unless they commit. mexico will see this as saving 5 billion dollars. easy.

Mexico has laughed at the idea of them paying for it. He won't do 1/3 of the shit he said he will do. He is just trying to excite dumb rednecks with "don't tread on me" plates on their trucks. Considering republicans have won the popular vote once in the last 6 elections....that won't be enough. Especially after picking this "jesus died for our sins" faggot as VP.

of course mexico laughed at the idea, thats because the 40-50 billion dollars in trade agreements cancellations hasnt actually materialized yet, because hes not president. And yes, i competely agree, hes just trying to hype up stupid rednecks and whatever.

but if he actually gets in, its completely feasible he will blow 30 billion on a wall. thats chump change. presidents before has blown far more money on things that simply got cancelled at the last second. the last two stealth helicopters we tried cost around what, 8 billion. the stealth copter they used on bin ladens compound? we didnt even know it EXISTED till then, and its the ONLY know sighting of that helicopter: period.

obama was willing to fuck our relations with pakistan completely by doing an illegal operation with a completely classified helicopter without permission. weve given pakistan 67 billion dollars in aid, and obama almost gave it away...and why? just to cross a name of a list: osama bin laden. nothing more.
thats 2 walls, right there.

much more money has been spent, and put on the line over the same shit. "i said id do it..."

>thinking rape is about opportunity and the thrill of doing something immoral and having sexual power over the victim
kek