Remember when she used to be super popular around here? What happened? Everyone barely remembers her now...

Remember when she used to be super popular around here? What happened? Everyone barely remembers her now. Is her career dead? Is she a hack? Is she still on drugs? Was becoming a lesbian the biggest mistake of her career? Why is her singing voice so awful btw? Will people even bother with her new album? Will Cara dumping affect her songwriting? Does anyone else think her guitarplaying is cheesy as hell? Will the next arc of her career be even crazier? Did Brian Eno ditch her for some new better talent instead? Will the old Annie ever comeback? What went wrong, Sup Forums?

she went from wholesome qt to just another dyke cunt

Some user started reacting really badly to the Annie threads, like throwing things out of the window then posting the pics. To the point where an Annie poster complained they couldn't get on with their hobby. We never got to the bottom of it.

I like her. She'll probably put out something next year. Shes been quite since 2015 IMO. Saw here in concert in 2014 was really spectacular. No concert has surpassed it.

what does fka twigs pic have to do with that?

She's been working on a film and new album and also played a David Lynch concert

One of the austrailia tv show presenter 16 or 14 years ago he enjoyed making fun about women collaborators and sometimes he dress off they, like dress, bikini and something. tits and as I said before performing in a swimmingool he quit bikini bottom and show her shaved pussy is a video from 2000-2003

the annieposter became a grimesposter. i think anyone with half a brain could tell
these people don't actually give a shit about music, they just want to be culturally relevant and still feel superior to their friends

>posting grimes over annie to feel superior

>the annieposter became a grimesposter

Proof of this?

>implying Grims isn't superior to Annie

I'm excited for her next album. I saw her perform in 2014 and it was really great. Rocked hard.

I do think S/T was a little one note though, and I think the white elephant with Annie is that she needs to surpass the goodwill surrounding Strange Mercy on this next one.

I meant "elephant in the room."

I think it was right before her s/t and maybe a little before the Davey B album that she got noticed more as a person and not a musician

so her music shifted a bit

it's still pretty good but I don't think she can recapture the first 2 albums and her demo

needs to be more aggressive.

just waiting for the next album basically cuz dont tend to follow that tabloid shit

She has mostly been directing lately and her last album was like 2 or 3 years ago? I still listen to her regularly but never participated in those sad faggy ass threads.

You lying get

I didn't know her before digital witness. Looking over her work her early independent kooky persona is increasingly hard for her to suceed with convincingly. The magazine deals, the photo shoots, her posing unconvincingly with her latest hero or heroine, now at a mansion, now at a catwalk, giving earnest talks at academies, now in a hat, now in a classic car, now para glyding

Her identity is now confussed and perhaps is reaching Kanye type territory where the next deal or photo shoot

Yourr so here arent you i bet you are..... hmmmmmm

:?

Who are these people and what are their motives?

I 'member!

Go on

Sauce? RIS isn't giving me anything.

Fuckin WHAT??

I'll explain everything later, nice trips btw

Those aren't even trips you fuckin fifth grader

Triple threes, a triple is one more consecutive from a double :)

ONLY THE LAST DIGITS COUNT YOU BRAINDEAD ANIMAL. YER A FUCKIN DOG THAT GOT HIT WITH A SHOVLE DROWNING IN THE MUD BUILDING UP AROUND THE FRONT STEPS.

I play old boys club rules , you filthy plebian

>Is she a hack
she was always a hack. now she's just a less attractive hack, so mu doesn't care about her anymore

oh fuck.

PARDON YOU DICK HEAD I'M FUCKIN BUSY

daaamn she looks old as fuck in this photo. Like a lesbian hisoka without any charms.
That fucking make up and dat granny old neck.