Dont go to pokemon stop at central part NY tonight

dont go to pokemon stop at central part NY tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/technology/smartphone-apps/chaos-in-new-york-after-rare-pokemon-vaporeon-turns-up-in-central-park-20160717-gq7n6i.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool story bro. But kek.

the only country were dead teenager and guns go together like hookers and blow

Summerfag

Timestamp

Which part?

theres a bunch. could you be more vague. how about "dont go to insertstatehere" tonight, thats more precise

you are now aware that threats like these actually get a special ban message and 30 days. it actually tells you your being reported to the fbi.
i got done with it once in a post complaining about how stupid it was to take every threat serious without specific information, with the wording "so what if someone threatens insertschoolname here". makes me wonder if the fbi checked for schools ACTUALLY named insertschoolname here. fbi`s mailroom guys must have to sort SO much crap

seriously this stupid creepy fuck has posted something the last three days. First it was

"15 mins"

go the fuck away and dont do anything fucking stupid plz, thx

dont do it OP

OP here.. "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact".

tell that to LeXplorer

plug a few for me mate.

tell that to chris harper

>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║

OP here seriously tho, im joking and fucking with yall... go ahead to central park NY, nutting gonnas happen

please put an end to those pokemon faggots

too late damage is already done

this. tell that to all the people who did get busted for it. or if you dont believe me, try it yourself. its only a 30 day ban...

i know... but this thread is a joke, all i said was to don't go to central part, thats it... i didn't threaten or say anything else....

mods

oh boy now we DEFINITELY need to keep this thread bumped

OP here for the last time and post, this was meant to be a joke thread... all i said was to don't go to central park, thats it.... you can go to central park NY if you want. nutthin is gonna happen

Is .... Is op really scared kek for real

reported to the fbi already mate, they're going to your house right now.

Bumping just in case

u can get in trouble by fbi for reporting jokes and not credible threats faggot, don't waste the police or fbi time

already reported

don't go on the internet and lie, what is this reddit or somehitng?>d

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>*Reports op*
>not reddit

I hope yall actually reported it. Bumping just to keep it up.

reported for what? dipshit. all i said was to don't go to central park, that's it..... also u gonna get in trouble for wasting their time u faggot, go kys

Retard alert

Mmm I LOVE the smell of summer

Reporting a possible threat to public safety isn't a waste of their time. It's now their job to find out if the threat is real or not. Good luck with that.

smh.com.au/technology/smartphone-apps/chaos-in-new-york-after-rare-pokemon-vaporeon-turns-up-in-central-park-20160717-gq7n6i.html

bitch you scared

how it a possible threat tho? if i said to don't go to pokemon stop at mcdonalds tonight would u also report dat too? u pathetic faggot kys

We see a newfag, in it's natural habitat, scared out of its mind. Why, you ask? It just made a threat and got reported.

no i didn't make a threat faggot, all i said was to don't go to central park tonight... that wasn't a threat at all faggot

also trolls trolling trolls, let it die faggot

The newfag is trying to defend itself. Lets see how this plays out

dis is now a spiderman thread

you made a threat. we can all agree on this one.

you are also a faggot. we also all agree on this.

Dubs don't lie

oh stfu

anyone got some ralts r34?

bump

OP you are a stupid fuck. stop posting these dumb as shit threads faggot