Fallen Stars Thread - Afrocentric Edition

Mario Balotelli has no future at Liverpool, says Jürgen Klopp Jürgen Klopp has told Mario Balotelli that, with so much competition for places up front at Liverpool, he should begin looking for another club. After 16 league games in 2 years, Liverpool's Mario Balotelli is heading to ???

MLS

ss napoli :^)

China

Actually it was discussed one month ago. But he chimped badly in a match, I remember.

It was a friendly and a New York club signed Lampard who laughed at 9/11 so they have no standards

He has some connections there. Maybe Du bist Recht. Egal.

#Black Lives Matter :^)

He met some pusher and went into some drug exchange meeting just for fun. It's all real.

Balotelli will win next Ballon d'Or, he said himself.

>no standards

Balo tried to enter with his ferrari into a female jail, just for fun. It is all real.

that would be a great way for him to ruin any possible chances to get back on track.
He should get into a team with a low profile and good discipline if he wants to have any hope of turning his career around and not be a total disappointment.

Balo is better than CR7. Balo told us all this.

Ma è praticamente finito, dai.

Where should he precisely move onto next, any recommendations, just for fun. It is all real.

pure cassano era praticamente finito, poi è riuscito a rimettersi in sesto. Certo non è mai diventato forte come avrebbe potuto essere ma ha comunque finito la sua carriera bene.
Ha 25 anni. Pellè ha avuto la sua occasione a 30, Toni pure è emeros sui 28 anni se non ricordo male.
Se mette a posto la testa può ancora combinare qualcosa.

Also why did you reply in italian and made me reply in italian too?

Pode respond anca in dialet se ta volet

My guess would be just for fun. It is all real.

well I have no idea, I don't really follow football.
But I live in naples and know enough to understand that ssc napoli is not the kind of environment for people who aren't solid mentally.
too many pressures, hype, and so on.

Lazio was discussing Muh Balo signing.

do people like Higuaín there?

who gives a shit where that bum goes?

>Fallen stars
the entirety of the english NT

He was making Napoli great again. He scored a lot. And was blocked by JEWentus Refrees.

obsession

But they will welcome that nig (((who was adopted by a jewish family from northern italy)))

yes they do.
He was argentinian and scored a lot

Leftist team like st. Pauli

and another thread goes to shit

mfw mario will end up at a real betis-tier club in laliga, cause he had enough of eplel and serie a

No problem here, it's all true. Check his "mother". You'll understand why many local players are ignored while Balo was hyped so much.

No problem here, it's all true. Check his "mother". You'll understand why many local players are ignored while Balo was hyped so much.