Rate your life from 1 to 10

post favorite album

fuck off back to theneedledrop inxy and drop your trip its embarrassing

edgy kill yourself

7/10

4/10

any of the first 3 GY!BE releases are a close second

objectively 2/10

personally 5/10, if only because i'm able to keep a smile on my face somehow after enduring social anxiety my entire life and not wanting to kill myself if only because I think my life has potential if I apply myself

liar

prove me wronge

8/10

6.5/10

Considering most of the "bad shit" that has happened to me happened in a span of about six years i wouldn't say it's been all that bad.

8/10, still have room to expand.

Not favorite of all time but I've been listening to it a lot lately.

comfy/10

you posted it
3.7/10

sometimes 8/10 but 7/10 the majority of the time

4/10

Would've been a better thread if you said, post an album that you think is as good as your life

In which case, my answer would be this

YOURE PATRICIAN AS FUCK WOOOOOOO!!!!

In the past two weeks I have discovered

Logic
Ween
Explosions in the Sky
Melt Banana

I require more amazing music.

t-thanks

also 6/10 because my dick doesn't work and I hate myself

no way u like this trash album

Minutemen

3/10

5/10

this is my fav too but i'd say my life is around a 7/10

what's going on, user?

7-8/10

Sorry for you bros, what's made it so shit? at least we all have internet access and aren't starving children in Africa

9.5/10. The biggest problem with my life is that I sometimes do cringey shit. I feel lucky every day and pray to god thanking him

>Explosions in the Sky
>amazing
Kys (or at least fuck off back to youtube)

does anyone else notice how the people who rated a 7 or higher have a plebby favorite album

probably 5.
i've had a couple of 0s and 10s but it's mostly fluctuating between about 5 and 6, with periods of 2-4. i had a good childhood though.

Somehow I feel like staving, lonely adults in a first world country is worse for the mind because it's not all you've ever known, everywhere around you, you can see happiness but just not experience it

what

BOMPO

go away dicksuck

8/10 by the rest of the world's standards

2/10 by what my potential was

If we're going for an overall life rating, 7/10.

I feel like we'd get along.

As in if you were born and raised in a shithole, it doesn't seem that shit, a lot of those people are relatively happy...and in cultures like that it's pretty much impossible to have loners and such because nobody has anything and there's like a billion people

In a first world country, if you are living like a homeless person, nobody is interested in helping you so you life literally surrounded by people who could fix your problems in an instant if they wanted to

And you can be surrounded by people but nobody ever acknowledges you

6/10

Whirr - Pipe Dreams

5/10

I've made some achievements, but I'm a compulsive liar, I hurt everyone around me, and I feel terrible.

agreed

6/10 still needs work

>whirr

4/10

8-9/10 for me
that or I just look at things on the bright side, but nobody lives a life without hardship

6/10, i need a job

3.5/10

7/10 if I get the job tomorrow.

The Bends.
Hate me all you want.

5/10

school is stressing me out and i am devastatingly single and lonely

Yeah, I've been living in a third world country for the past six months, a real shithole.
My coworkers laughed their asses off when I explained what depression is. They have no concept of it and find it extremely weird/funny how someone could be sad 24/7 for years

there are no truly starving adults in the first world.
the lower classes in first world countries are more prone to obesity than to hunger.

These days I've often found myself singing songs from this album.
Les aillées, les venues, labyrinthe, mais qui vois-je?

Objectively, my life is a 7 or an 8. Doing good at school, have a job, have a handful of friends. But deep inside I feel it a 4 or a 5: I'm constantly overthinking things and developed a stutter due to social anxiety.

Boredoms
OOIOO

7/10

>it's a "Sup Forums bitches about how shitty they've made their lives" episode

3/10
My position in life is bad, mostly beacuse of my fault, i don't have friends, i fail at everything and people like making me miserable.

But you must understand that people are much more complex than that
Especially autists

7/10