Fag stopped replying on snapchat

Fag stopped replying on snapchat.
So I hit fag up on fb.
/b decides my responses.
LETS GO BROS!

Tell him that if he hangs himself, you'll donate 12 bucks for his funeral and a million to his family after the funeral.

Ill bring beer and gace paint ha ha

OP here. Keep it coming bros.

OP here

Do it or no balls

"Like no joke, I've liked you for a while now and I just wanted to ask if you felt the same way you know. Sorry for acting so weird I'm just nervous and don't really know how to tell you all of this :/"

Id love eat cereal out of your ass

nudes tho fam?

OP HERE. HOT OFF THE PRESS. KEEP THIS SHIT COMING BROS. DONT LET THREAD DIE.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket bat & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

i mean, hitler had some valid points i guess

OP here, yo

OP here, parents apparently got a hold of bitch boy's phone, keep it coming /b!

I'm a member of a known pedophile network. Our group has over 9000 penises, and they're all raping children like your son. Look out.

THIS

OP here. Keep it Fuckin' coming mates!

Deliverrrr

This, but add "The truth is..." at the beginning.

Shiiiiiiiiet.

OP here. This is good mates.

Just send the balls and I won't get Shalla'ku Starriyen to allahu Akbar your home : > l

We're counting on u, OP.

I'll fuck you all like a squid rip off my three tentacle dicks and shove them so far up your asses you'll be tasting my salty cum for weeks

I trade Hitler memes for kiddie nudes

My asshole is enormous and id like to put your sons head in there

Please don't call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's CyberTipline at 1 (800) 843-5678, or else I WILL rape your son. I know your address.

OP here, keep it coming, /b

THIS THIS THIS THIS

Please respond

[every 30 seconds until they reply]

kek

DON'T LET US DOWN OP

OP is confirmed faggot if does not use this

Story behind this? I'm interested.

OP here. I will deliver all asked, just trying to keep up with y'all. Keep it coming.

Il fuck ya like my dog

OP here. Just waiting on a response. As for the back story, I am just bored as Fuck. Keep it coming /b

Lick my balls

OP here. Fagparents finally responded. They're dumb as Fuck! Keep it coming bros! Come on!

I'll cut my testicles open and make you three drink whatever liquid comes out.

Send a pic if your dick or I will fuck your dog

For 1$ you can see a cat eat shit

>Inb4 op gets v& and even worse b&
Go on opz

OP here. Keep it going guys!

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ *'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!'* crosses fingers and gulps s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Is that a copy pasta? I swear I've seen it before

Il make you eat shit

Yeah

OP here, will reliever everything you guys tell me to, just keep it coming, mates.

one time i smoked my ass pubes

I. HATE. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU WOOOOO

How do I give my gnome a dutch rudder without breaking his elbow? I need to know how you do this.

Why not try and suck off your cat for me if you do I will not fuck your dead grand dad and your uncle who is a nigger

OP here

Ive been looking at photos of your son and he is stunning!

Why not get a little exotic and fuck a lizard

OP here

Hey that's pretty good

Heheh

Lady luck favors me tonight?
So you want to suck my 2 inch dick?

Rub it a little and you see a little too ;-)

I find trump so sexy I want him to build a wall of sperm in my ass

Nice deliver, OP.

I once masturbated to Peppa Pig

OP here. Going to pass out soon, have one last hurrah with this fucktard, /b

Would you choke on my dagger? I wanna see that so badly right now. Let your parents watch it'd just finish me quicker. Bend over for daddy sometime

Sauce

This one op

>Can you please bury your arm in my ass all the way up to the shoulder?

OP here

If you wanna know who I am look up my Youtube channel. It's LeafyIsHere.

I really crave bleach in my dick hole

Niggers tongue my anus while I lick shit off of the lamp post

i swear to god, if thats real I have to admire his commitment

OP? Where u go fam?

OP here, and I am sorry bros. The fag blocked me. I will find another fag tomorrow morning though. Thank you all for playing along this evening, and have a good night /b.